• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Matts Shack!

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
Wailmer, not Wailord :)
What is the Tropius' gender and level?

-totodile42

Ah, My bad. I saw "Wail.." and got excited haha! What level is it? Don't think I could be bothered levelling up another Wailmer from lvl.1 to lvl.40!

Shiny Tropius
- Adament Nature
- lvl.48
- Female
- Solar Power Ability
- Magical Leaf/Body Slam/Synthesis/Leaf Storm

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
can i just have these:

Snivy
Tepig
Archen
Tirtouga

and what do you want for zorua?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
I'd love something I don't have, Mozarch4. Everything I own is on the opening page - so if I don't have it, feel free to offer me! :)

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
I'll trade you an EV'd Elektross for your DW Ponyta? Also, is it female?

I don't really need or want an Eelektross :( Gen V doesn't interest me now I've completed the Unova dex. Not a fan of the Pokemon.

I would be happy to trade you one of my DW Ponyta (Both Female) for something else though :)

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
can i just have these:

Snivy
Tepig
Archen
Tirtouga

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
Oh, okay!
In that case, may I please take Oshawott x2, Snivy x2, Tepig, and an Archen of your hands? And, erm...maybe, if possible, might I please request nicknames?

Years
Ah, My bad. I saw "Wail.." and got excited haha! What level is it? Don't think I could be bothered levelling up another Wailmer from lvl.1 to lvl.40!

Shiny Tropius
- Adament Nature
- lvl.48
- Female
- Solar Power Ability
- Magical Leaf/Body Slam/Synthesis/Leaf Storm

It's level 20... If you want I could evolve it for you for an extra Pokemon, maybe? (Not rare, just something common :))

-totodile42

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
I don't really need or want an Eelektross :( Gen V doesn't interest me now I've completed the Unova dex. Not a fan of the Pokemon.

I would be happy to trade you one of my DW Ponyta (Both Female) for something else though :)
Ah, okay.

Can I trade you an EV'd Dragonite?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
can i just have these:

Snivy
Tepig
Archen
Tirtouga

I replied at the bottom of page 1.

Oh, okay!
In that case, may I please take Oshawott x2, Snivy x2, Tepig, and an Archen of your hands? And, erm...maybe, if possible, might I please request nicknames?

I'll give you one of each. Make it fair on other people to get one too. I don't nickname, sorry.

It's level 20... If you want I could evolve it for you for an extra Pokemon, maybe? (Not rare, just something common :))

-totodile42

I'm alright, thank you though.

Ah, okay.

Can I trade you an EV'd Dragonite?

Yeah :) That sounds good.

Last edited:

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
I'd love something I don't have, Mozarch4. Everything I own is on the opening page - so if I don't have it, feel free to offer me! :)

well I dont have anything you dont already have so I'd like just the ones for free if that's not much to ask

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
MAJOR update. I traded my Shiny Mankey for a shiny Alakazam last night. I also added more pokes I've acquired through trades over the last couple days, to each Generation.

Last edited:
Back