• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Matts Shack!

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Ooh giveaways :o
    This really would help since I restarted my game and don't have much yet ^^

Let's see...

Oshawott, Tepig, Archen and Tirtouga if that's ok with you =)

I hope I can trade you something useful later on =)

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
  • Hmmm... *taps chin*

May I have Druddigon and Dragonite?

I see you don't have either a Jumpluff or a Togepi (I can evolve this one if you like). Neither Pokemon are UT, though, if that's okay with you.

If you're not interested in those two, I'm sure we can work something else out.

Last edited:

Undefeatedable

Sonic Lover/Black Guy
    Years
  • ok. I have alot i need from u lol.

HERE WE GO!!!
    ------------------------
    Zorua, Togekiss(Japanese), Growlithe(Japanese), Happiny, Tyrogue, DW Hoppip, Scyther, Heracross, Kingdra(pokerus), Salamence, Shinx(Japanese), Froslass, Magnezone, Electivire, Croagunk, Mudkip, Squirtle, Turtwig, Chimchar, Shieldon(Japanese)

ATM, i cannot make a list of offers. However, im willing to do trading runs with other people if i dont have what u want. Forgive me for not makin a list, but its hard to type on this phone. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Okay, I guess you dont want a kakuna.

I do, just not for what you offered.

Hey just wondering if you saw my post?

Nope? You'll have too repost it.

Ooh giveaways :o
    This really would help since I restarted my game and don't have much yet ^^

Let's see...

Oshawott, Tepig, Archen and Tirtouga if that's ok with you =)

I hope I can trade you something useful later on =)

Just PM if you're interested.

Hmmm... *taps chin*

May I have Druddigon and Dragonite?

I see you don't have either a Jumpluff or a Togepi (I can evolve this one if you like). Neither Pokemon are UT, though, if that's okay with you.

If you're not interested in those two, I'm sure we can work something else out.

I have Hoppip & Shiny Togepi.

ok. I have alot i need from u lol.

HERE WE GO!!!
    ------------------------
    Zorua, Togekiss(Japanese), Growlithe(Japanese), Happiny, Tyrogue, DW Hoppip, Scyther, Heracross, Kingdra(pokerus), Salamence, Shinx(Japanese), Froslass, Magnezone, Electivire, Croagunk, Mudkip, Squirtle, Turtwig, Chimchar, Shieldon(Japanese)

ATM, i cannot make a list of offers. However, im willing to do trading runs with other people if i dont have what u want. Forgive me for not makin a list, but its hard to type on this phone. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Depends what you want to offer me before I say yes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    Well i said Dratini OR Dragonite, Not and if its that what you throught.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    Yes, im already inside! Seeya there.

That's Weird, Kanuna is not there! I will go catch one then....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Ok then...check you have something before arranging to trade next time. Not all people will as patient or understanding.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    Hey dude could I get a Porygon-Z, Crustle, Gothitelle, Mandibuzz, & Hippopotas for Bagon, Surskit, Seedot, Shinx, & Anorith?

Back