• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • And i'll start my SU a little.

Name: Tatiana Redrose

Nickname: (Optional.)

Snake type: The Egyptian King Cobra

Powers: (Scarers may have two powers non-snake like.)

Appearance: (Their looks. Hair color, hair length, eye colors, skin tone, height, and cloths are all required. Anything else is optional. At least one decent paragraph. Be descriptive please.)

Personality: (Please be descriptive. Your character's personality, what they're like. One decent paragraph at least.)

Flaws: (At least four faults about them, four flaws. More is perfectly fine.)
    Perfections: (At least two good things about them. Four max. I decide if they're too perfect or not.)

Dislikes: (At least four things they dislike.)

History: (At least one decent sized paragraph of their history. More is encouraged.)

Other: (Anything uncovered above.)

RP Sample: (Show me how your going to RP on this. It can either be something you've written for your character on here, or a post you've made on another RP.)

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • ^ This was my avatar before I changed it. ^ :)

I'd make a Scarer, except I just don't want to fight myself and in an RP with 14 people (I think), it's just not that easy to avoid fighting yourself. I also honestly don't think I'll have enough time, but I probably could if I would focus completely on the forums...

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • I guess it's fair to say that a bunch of people know Storm's name because of his screaming. They don't necessarily know who he is though.

BTW, I added a sixth power for Storm. Is it okay?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • hey miley? :3 i'd like to add a power to Sapphire Destiny if this is possible ^^;;
    if it is possible that i'd like her to have to power to control water too :3
    so far sapphire only has 3/4 powers so... ^^;; hope this is possible! :)

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I can't go to school with you guys on my RP, can I? Just kidding!

d4rka8isz- Tecnicly he already had six powers, I counted last night, as I always do, but I'll check and see.

PinkSapphire- I know what it means to see someone else with powers, then want to change mine to them, but can't we just stay different? xD She has really good powers. But if you just absolutly can't live without her having them, than go ahead.

Zerin- I planned for Jamie to know everybody just a little bit. So Jamie will know her, but Idk about the others.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • no i already had the feeling i forgot something and thanks to reading Shiny's SU i remembered xD then this is my new SU :)

Name: Sapphire Angel Ruby Destiny

Nickname: sapph, sapphy

Mutant-maker: sapphire has two states, when she hides her wings her ears and tail appear, those are from a wolf, they are brown and very fluffy, her second state is her normal state, sapphire is made by people who believed in angels and tried creating one out her, which is the cause for her having white wings, the DNA she got is from a dove.

Powers: one of her powers is singing, by singing she heals others, but she can also cause explosions and make people fall asleep, which she normally doesn't. her second power is that she can change into a wolf, she normally does this to hide for people in forests. sapphire has a silver moon near her right eye, when this lights up it means she has become dangerous and kill you with ultra speed. sapphire can also control water, she sometimes uses this to tease people.

Appearance: sapphire has long a little but curly hair, her eyes are as blue as the ocean, and shine like crystals, she has a small silver moon near her right eye. she wears a light blue tanktop and dark blue jeans, she wears light blue with white sneakers, in her second state without wings she has brown fluffy wolf ears and a brown fluffy tail which is very big, in her normal state she has pretty white wings which are also big. sapphire is very beautiful even though she doesn't know herself. when she hides the things that make her mutant and walks trough the town she has problems with boys because of her beauty, the boys comes to her asking her to date them and stuff. when people recognize her they get all scared, this is probely because of sapphire's history.

Personality: Sapphire is a kind and teaseful person, meaning she likes teasing alot. though she's shy, but whenever she's around friends she gets a little more open. she can also be very insecure, then she asks herself why she is so weird, but she never shows this side, she must trust you before she tells you this, she has trust issues, she's very innocent when it comes too love, though she shows her cool side too sometimes.

Flaws: sapphire has trust issues and so has problems with trusting the people around her, she can be stubborn, she doesn't fall in love easely, in fact she never did, also she's very negative about herself and when she sees pretty people she feels ugly while she doesn't know she's really pretty herself, one of her biggest flaw is that she befriends easely with everyone, despite it's human or mutant, but she absolutly wouldn't befriend the enemy.

Perfections: she's really kind towards others and friends, her teasing side is mostly funny, and she's very good at cooking. also she is very caring, if you hurt one of her friends she can get that mad that she might kill you.

Likes: she likes strawberries alot, also her favorite color is blue and likes everything that is blue, she likes people she can trust and also mutants that also have wings, she also likes to use martial arts which she is very good in.

Dislikes: she really hates spinach, also she really hates people that try to hurt her or her friends, she also dislikes taking pictures of herself, they always turn out worse she finds while most are good, she doesn't really had problems with chicory is it is in a salad, but she hates to eat it cooked.

History: sapphire never have received parents love, the little girl had to do everything herself while getting constanly scolded by her parents, when she was 6 and playing outside, not knowing she would never return, some scientest took her away to a lab. those people believed in angels and tried to create one out with bird DNA, she escaped thanks to the wings she had received, she was too embaressed to ever return home. at age of 7 she discovered she had received powers, that way she protected herself and people who needed it. when she was protecting a little girl she got cought by the scientists again, this time they tried to take away the bird part and to make a wolf of her, but this failed, they made sapphire even more dangerous than she already was. she escaped and thats how she became a mutant, one of the special mutants. when she escaped a few scientists tried catching her again, in front of the eyes of hundred people she sang and destroyed the scientists getting the name "The Angel." which is also her second name.

now that she is older people barely recognize her also since she hides the things that makes her mutant. though when people recognize her she gets sad. even as little kid sapphire was beautiful, but got even more beautiful when she got older, though she'll never recognize this.

Other: sapphire can also sing beautiful without using her powers, her sang is called "the song of an angel."

RP Sample:

"so sapphire...what did you wanted to ask?' a friend of hers asks the girl they call sapphire.

they are both sitting on an table, sapphire is in her normal state which means she has wings, the boy is just simply an ordinary human who she knew from her past.

'yes! i want to know...what makes me a special mutant?' sapphire asks him with a curious face, sitting on the top of her chair almost falling from it.

'i really have no idea sapph i'm sorry...' he apologizes to her. sapphire kindly smiles at him, showing him it's okay. 'don't worry, i didn't really expected you to knew the answer though.' she cutely smiles at him.

her friend blushes, looking away from her to don't have to be drown into her beautiful eyes. sapphire looks weirdly at him and giggles.

'is there something wrong?' she asks her friend.

'n-no nothing really.' he replies, he's quiet untill he speaks again. 'you just really look like an angel, wether you are a mutant or not.' he says, he takes a sip from the tea sapphire prepared for him, but by the first sip he spit-takes.

'what the hell did you put in this?!" he shouts. 'nothing...except for salt, milk, ice tea, hot water and something to make it look like tea.' sapphire is laughing, he friend sighs and smiles. 'you got me there again, sapph.' he says.

'that you know that!' she trows a pillow straight in his face which he trows back, both of them are laughing.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • @miley810 You're right. He did have six powers, so I just swapped one out. I was just assuming that echolocation and hearing a larger range of pitches were one power combined.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • How is this gonna start? Is everyone gonna already be in a group, or are we magically going to end up going to the same place?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • I think that since the School was mentioned to be in California that we should stick to starting in at least North America as it would be extremely tiring to fly/swim/run all the way to another continent. Maybe we will somehow bump into each other. Coincidences happen all the time and it's like 100 times more likely in RP's.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
    Years
  • Hey Zerin, I would like Kit to know Raven x3 She should start out with a friend. Like they meet in a forest or what have you ^-^

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • PinkSapphire- I didn't even notice xD I've been meaning to check. I think everybody read the rules. I feel stupid, I haven't been checking for that stupid little detail. xD

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • I thought it'd make more sense for us to know each other at the beginning. It means that we don't have to pussyfoot around forming relationships and overcoming trust issues and stuff, which some of our characters have announced they find difficult.

But hey, that's just me! If Miley810 doesn't agree, then could I at least have someone that I know before we start? :)

Back