• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Sorry for my fractured commitment recently; as Zero said, I'm about to start my A Levels (the last ever exams sat in British schools) and if I don't get all As then I'm screwed. I'll try as hard as I can to keep up though!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
CHANGES BY SAPPHIRE ANGEL RUBY DESTINY!

i found a picture for her appearence.

Sapphire Destiny:
Spoiler:

these are not her real clothes, imigane her with dark blue jeans, sneakers, a light blue top and a white mini-jacket.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Hey, guys. I'm really sorry, but I'm going to stop RP'ing altogether until I can get on regularly. So you can have Storm just disappear or have someone else control him.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I could organize a temporary disappearance, d4rka8isz, so you can come back as you please. Hopefully you join back in soon.

And as we close in on the school year with the arrival of summer vacation, I'm also hoping that people will be able to post more.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Hey Torn, do you want Zeke to kill one of the RPers who have left? Or at least, severely maim them so they can return later?

I feel that it would be realistic for my character. *Badly disguised bloodlust*

miley810

Assassin
Years
Okay, you guys probably hate me at this point. But I WAS in the hospital, I got out about a week ago. I had to focus on getting back into school and stuff after being in the hospital for five days and stuff. I am so sorry, and I understand if you'd rather someone else GM this. If I can get a recap, I will try to control it. But I'm pretty sure everybody here hates me because of being gone and because of Zerin leaving. So its up to you. Recap me or kick me out.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'm a generally indifferent person; it keeps me from fully hating anything. Anyways, really hope you're feeling better, Miley; it always seems difficult to keep an RP going with the GM being gone.

Anyways, for the recap:

IC: The only actually new post is the one I made trying out playing as Jamie to keep things moving; Daphne and Raven are both gone, but only the former is actually up for a kill since ShinySweety left PC and it's still a possibility that Akio is willing to return as Raven, or maybe even make a new character.

OOC: d4rka8isz left temporarily until she can get online more, and ~Genevieve~'s character has been accepted.

That's about it. I've also updated the character list.

Spoiler:

I'm still hoping Akio comes back (and if a new character is in place, it'll take Raven's spot on the list), and d4rka8isz is a temporary leave, so only Daphne has been removed.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
TornZero- u-uhmm :3 i dunno if you noticed, but i posted a picture earlier, can you put that in my su please above my explantion of her appearence please? I-i don't mean to give you more work or anything ^^;; only do it when you have time...

miley810

Assassin
Years
You...bunnied...Jamie!? Just kidding! So, what's Jamie doing atm? (Sorry, I'm really busy with school stuff atm) And I'll update the list ASAP! Thanks TornZero, you're a really big help. Oh yeah, Gen told me she was signing up, and ShinySweety told me she was leaving. Ugh, I'm so behind. >_< I feel horrible about it!

Back