• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
I'm interested if it'll become Fire/Flying. Much more interesting if Yayakoma can be caught early on! Typically we have to wait sooooo long to get elemental types outside the starters :(

somebody clear my doubt. Has it been confirmed that fletchling is the regional bird?
If it isn't, then it may has a chance of evolving into fire/flying.

blue

gucci
Years
somebody clear my doubt. Has it been confirmed that fletchling is the regional bird?
If it isn't, then it may has a chance of evolving into fire/flying.

It hasn't been confirmed, but it seems likely since it has two evolutions and can be caught early on in-game.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Gogoat and Pancham looks amazing. I especially like Pokemon that are based off animals rather then objects or humanoid. Animal-based Pokemon always have the most appealing designs to me!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I'd hope they break the pattern of Normal/Flying in X&Y being the signature bird / the first bird you encounter. Having a Fire/Flying signature bird would be unique, different and (on my part) welcomed!

Hoping to see a bunch of new types and combinations this time 'round to spice up the gameplay.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I know the rumor about Gogoat being a stage one is floating but I'm hoping that Helioptile and Gogoat are both single stages. Helioptile would benefit from being a single stage, and I really don'twant him to evolve D=

blue

gucci
Years
I wouldn't want Gogoat to gain an evolution but I would be pretty happy for Helioptile to gain one, I can see it being similar to the Electrike and Shinx line.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I know the rumor about Gogoat being a stage one is floating but I'm hoping that Helioptile and Gogoat are both single stages. Helioptile would benefit from being a single stage, and I really don'twant him to evolve D=

Didn't we sort of get a teaser that Gogoat might have a pre-evolution in this screenshot? It definitely looks extremely similar to it, and it's definitely not just a small Gogoat either. I would actually prefer it to be a single-stage as well to be honest (especially with the riding mechanic), but it looks like it already has a pre-evolution.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I wouldn't mind if Gogoat were to gain a (pre)evolution or not, but I'd really like to see Helioptile get one. Right now it seems kind of like the odd man out in the group here, and I'd like to see an evolution perhaps change people's opinions about it. It also seems like the kind of Pokémon you might expect to have at least one stage in evolution.

Years
Speaking of Helioptile... what do you think it and the others will be like in the way of stat layouts? I imagine that Helioptile will be quite flimsy but fast with a decent special attack. At this point I'd say gogoat will be a physical wall. I'm not sure about Pancham but I'd say Fletchling will be a fast, physical attacker.

As for Gogoat, I don't mind him having a pre-evolution but I'd prefer this to be his final stage. I don't think they can take his design any further without wrecking it.

blue

gucci
Years
I think Heloptile will have low speed and HP, with average attack and defense and then high Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Picked the Yayakoma. Go go Firebirdy! It's cute, I like the big black eyes and that long tail. Also there's the fact that I love Robins! ^^

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I'd imagine that Helioptile would be able to evolve. It could be the early electric-type, akin to Mareep, Shinx, and Blitzle. I'm guessing Speed would be its highest stat. It might have some decent defenses, because of the frills. But then again, it looks fragile, so I don't know what to think.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I could imagine Heloptile's Defense stats to surface around 40 or 45. Not relatively high. It looks like it'll be a decent Sp. Attacker, probably even better if it evolves. Although, it doesn't look very fast. Then again, lizards can be quick and agile, so I'm probably wrong.

MJT1990

Unhatched Suicune Egg
Years
Theory on Helioptile ability/abilities.

Okay so you know how heliophile are like attracted to sunlight or something right? Well in helioptile description it said that helioptile absorbed sunlight and whatnot eventually not even needed food to stay alive? Well what if they add a new ability that allows helioptile to gain HP every turn when its a sunny day or the move sunny day is used and add extra health when he uses regenerating moves and whatnot? Good idea? Yes no? Go ahead and leave a reply. :P

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I think it could go into General Chat and Speculation. But I like the idea of him absorbing the sunlight to regen.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I like the idea you've got for Helioptile's ability, it's certainly a logical one, but let's take this on over to where we're really meant to talk about Helioptile and the other three new Pokémon.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Per Se

Gogoat (goat), Fletchling (bird), Helioptile (lizard), and Panchum (panda) all confirmed as the English names.

Thank you, I've been wondering what their English names were. Now I can change my page's names to the English names.

It may have been noted before, but does anyone think Helioptile is related to or is a pre-evolved form of Mawile? Their colors are pretty much the same.

389355_606451289372549_2051414835_n.jpg
198355_606451326039212_1129768635_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back