• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
Pidgey doesn't look like a pigeon at all lol

pidgey.jpg

pigeon.jpg

Zero resemblance.

If anything, Pidgey is a type of finch.

wildbird_22389.jpg

Look how cute he is <3

And whoever said Yayakoma's eye has a penguin in it... So true! lol Good catch!

I actually never knew that, I just assumed it down to it's name being Pidgey.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
Guys? Will helioptile change its type frm normal to any type.?
Any guesses?
I m thinking of fire..
Wt about u ?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Maybe Helioptile will have something to change his normal type to something else, maybe an ability or something like Rotom.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Guys? Will helioptile change its type frm normal to any type.?
Any guesses?
I m thinking of fire..
Wt about u ?

It could evolve into an Electric/Dragon type. Seeing as the wild (I'm assuming...) Heloptile was at level 20. It would be reasonble to think we could get a pokemon that evolve into a dragon type at that both. It would probably be more like Altaria and Flygon, not a pseudo-legendary dragon.

As with Altaria, it wouldn't be the first time a Normal typing turned into a Dragon typing.

It could be Electric/Dark too...which I would personally love.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
Frm the dex entry of heliraptor ( i nicknamed it)
i feel that it would be elec/fire cuz it uses solar energy to generate electricity just like a spotted salamandar who does the same but for photosynthesis. So i feel that it will become electric/fire.
But personally imo, normal is better as it would have 2 weaknesses, only fight n ground. Also, it has ghost immunity which can be a gr8 check to gengars and mismagius. But if its electric/fire, then it will have water,rock and ground(4x) which is horrible and it loses an immunity.
So, my money is on electric/normal..

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
It would be awesome if helioptile became a komodo Dragon making it a Electric/Dragon.
Also would love fletchling to become a Flying/Fire it would be the first since Gen 1. If I'm correct and I can't wait till later today when Pokemon Smash is on Its suppose to have GF's President on to clarify the new info and to add on to He might reveal Sylveon's type. Anyways, Watch out for that later today.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
Yeah, frm reptile to dragon, that would be cool...
About fletchling, i dn think they will break the tradition.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Am I the only one that doesn't want Fletching to be Fire/Flying? :P That 4x rock weakness is just to much of a deal breaker for me. Nobody likes losing 50% health from Stealth rocks.

I hope it stays Flying/Normal or just evolves into Flying but can use Fire attacks on the side.

shubham2207

Lone Wolf
Years
That is obvious..
Normal/flying is always gud fr a regional bird as long as gf doesn't do some gimmick changes.
Fire/flying is too horrible.. Sniff.. Charizard.. ;-(
make it Fire/DRAGON this gen stupid game freak..!:-@

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Am I the only one that doesn't want Fletching to be Fire/Flying? :P That 4x rock weakness is just to much of a deal breaker for me. Nobody likes losing 50% health from Stealth rocks.
Yes. :P

I hope it stays Flying/Normal or just evolves into Flying but can use Fire attacks on the side.
It will. It's your basic regional bird. It won't get Fire typing. Fire attacks, however, might be interesting.

Cyclone

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
So far, I like the new designs. You can say all you want about Fletchling, I like it when the designers keep it simple.

There's something that struck me when I saw Pancham's French name on Bulbapedia: "Pandespiègle". It looks like they finally stopped with the 10 character limit on Pokémon names, because this one has twelve.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
So far, I like the new designs. You can say all you want about Fletchling, I like it when the designers keep it simple.

I agree. I like the new designs and I also like Fletching; it is simple and cute! The only one I am not crazy about so far is Helioptile. It looks ugly and goofy in my opinion. And I am not sure what kind of animal it is supposed to be..

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
"I hate Gen V, the Pokemon are over-designed"
"I hate Gen VI so far, Fletchling is too udnerdesigned"
WHAT DO YOU WANT.
I know that's a rhetorical question (statement?), but...Hoenn remakes. Give me Hoenn remakes. :P

Cyclone

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I know that's a rhetorical question (statement?), but...Hoenn remakes. Give me Hoenn remakes. :P

Cyclone
Yes! Lol. In all seriousness everyone should realize this by their third generation if not earlier(I learned this by my second actually, it was sad to see Sinnoh bashed) in the fan base that not everyone can be pleased. Sinnoh taught me to ignore all the bashing of the designs, and it doesn't even stop at designs evolutions and all new Pokémon too, just compare gen 4 bashing that it has too much evolution to gen 5's no evolutions bashing.
I like Helioptile, it may look ugly to some but to me it also seems unique.

blue

gucci
Years
"I hate Gen V, the Pokemon are over-designed"
"I hate Gen VI so far, Fletchling is too udnerdesigned"
WHAT DO YOU WANT.

To be fair, that's only one Pokemon with a small amount of people being slightly disappointed in the appearance of Fletchling, it doesn't summarize the whole Generation as a bad one. I haven't heard many complaints so far about X and Y at all.

Cyclone

I second that one right there ;) but we have a long wait for those yet!

Last edited:
Back