• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    megafuz said:
    *yawn*

Good morning everyone. Surprise, surprise. It's my three buddies pumping life into the DCC. XD

Ya, and you should help us too.

My computer's slow today.. *is about to crush it with a hammer*

Persona

Banned
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Im getting a little worried. Right after he said he was going to bash his computer, he left. o.O

No, no. I'm still here xD

I'm not going to bash it, I wove my computer. Anyways, its gone back to it's speedy self. =D

Persona

Banned
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Okay, I'm back now.

Just had another sleep. D:

I dont just sleep at any time. I only sleep at 12:00 am and wake up at 8:00 am. Thats all I get for the whole day. I'm not much of a sleeping kid of person anyway.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    I dont just sleep at any time. I only sleep at 12:00 am and wake up at 8:00 am. Thats all I get for the whole day. I'm not much of a sleeping kid of person anyway.

Yeah, but you don't have a cold that makes you feel rotten, do you? XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I don't get that much sleep also. Its mostly because I always come home at 12:00or 1:00 in the morning after from hanging out with my peepes. Then I have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning everyday.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back