• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    megafuz said:
    Alive? Hardly...

This place is as close to dead as you can possibly get.

XD Yep.... this place has fallen to the same level as a chatroom with pointless topics...

Though, if you wanna be technical... then Yes, its still 'alive'. ^^;

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Drew said:
    XD Yep.... this place has fallen to the same level as a chatroom with pointless topics...

Though, if you wanna be technical... then Yes, its still 'alive'. ^^;

*checks pulse*

Yes...technically... o.O

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I guess since no-one's out to play at this hour usually....But it occurs at other times in the day, too, so it's probably a sporadic thing.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Crystal Walrein said:
    I guess since no-one's out to play at this hour usually....But it occurs at other times in the day, too, so it's probably a sporadic thing.

Check out the total post count of this month's compared to other months. It's pretty crazy. I'm guessing that a lot of people are just busy with finishing up school. It should pick up in the summer. At least, I'm hoping. o.O

I just finished building a catapult for my Physics class. We had to decorate the catapult with a cartoon character and I did MegaMan. XD It's pretty nifty. We had to calibrate them to shoot a water balloon at a target anywhere from 5-10 meters away with a 1.5 meter high barrier halfway in between.

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Check out the total post count of this month's compared to other months. It's pretty crazy. I'm guessing that a lot of people are just busy with finishing up school. It should pick up in the summer. At least, I'm hoping. o.O

I just finished building a catapult for my Physics class. We had to decorate the catapult with a cartoon character and I did MegaMan. XD It's pretty nifty. We had to calibrate them to shoot a water balloon at a target anywhere from 5-10 meters away with a 1.5 meter high barrier halfway in between.
    w00t, I got no school anymore, but yeah, everywhere I look I see people finishing school or in exams so yeah, I'm not surprised to see the forums like this XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    Why do you want to go back to seasonals?

Ditto. I don't really see what the difference is. o.O Well, obviously seasonals last about 3 months and the others only last one, but still...what's it matter??

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    YoMama said:
    My lowest grade was a 95 on my report card, in English. Though we still got stupid summer reading to do.

O_O Wow~ that's really good! Congratz!!

@@ I never really use XD~ I use X3~

@@ I think it's dead because the most people who post here are like.. banned ._. otherwise we get the occasional spammer, but other than that, nothing~

Soo.. I'll start a subject o.o
    Guns.

A few days ago, I heard on the news that there's been like.. a whole bunch of raids from police to try to find people with marijuana and guns~ ._. I think they found like.. 50 tons of drugs, and arrested like 100 people o__o;;

And they even found an assault rifle in someone's home (and they didn't have a gun license)

It's just.. CRAZY o_o I can't believe there are so many people like this.. and they just went checking around Toronto o___o;; Like.. wow.. Unbelievable..

It's scary to think what's out there nowadays~

o.o

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I remember some time ago Indonesia executed two Australians on drug trafficking charges.

If you thought Toronto was bad in that respect, I live near a gaming resort (Atlantic City) in which the occasional shot-up Bloods gang member or hooker is all too common.

Oh, and there's some thing in the UK about allowing sanitary cubicles in which to allow addicts to inject heroin. Pffhh....That doesn't help, heroin has no medical use....

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Crystal Walrein said:
    I remember some time ago Indonesia executed two Australians on drug trafficking charges.

If you thought Toronto was bad in that respect, I live near a gaming resort (Atlantic City) in which the occasional shot-up Bloods gang member or hooker is all too common.

Oh, and there's some thing in the UK about allowing sanitary cubicles in which to allow addicts to inject heroin. Pffhh....That doesn't help, heroin has no medical use....

o_o That's honestly really scary..
    What the hell is our world coming to?
    Drugs, prostitutes, and guns everywhere you turn.

And the stuff that's on TV o_o It's just unbelievable!!
    And.. people just accept this and adopt this behaviour that they see on TV as their own o_o;;

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kadaj said:
    o_o That's honestly really scary..
    What the hell is our world coming to?
    Drugs, prostitutes, and guns everywhere you turn.

And the stuff that's on TV o_o It's just unbelievable!!
    And.. people just accept this and adopt this behaviour that they see on TV as their own o_o;;

Sadly, that is how our world is coming to, and I won't be surprised if it gets worse than it already is. <_<;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OMG YES!!!! HARUHI 8 IS OUT!!! X3!!!
    *goes to torrent*

Guns are bad. But then again, in this world you need them. I'd say a saying that I know, but...it's not really appropriate.

Anywho, about how the DCC is dead...at times, I'd rather study than post here. Honestly. These topics and dull and uncreative, there is nothing much to ':3' about them either -.-; Maybe it's just a change of mood for the DCC I have to accept. I can't exactly explain what is missing, but it's something I know I won't be able to solve on my own. Like...some kind of conspiracy...>_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back