• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I only saw House being shot and then I switched it to Weakest Link (a good BBC import, if I may). I've never been thrilled by the show.

Anyway, I think I should broadcast my revision to the article I made about the Wikipedia article. Chibi-chan has shown that Paul was not a contributor to the article but his defence of it was factored into his punishment. The article has been edited accordingly and we regret the error.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Crystal Walrein said:
    I only saw House being shot and then I switched it to Weakest Link (a good BBC import, if I may). I've never been thrilled by the show.

Anyway, I think I should broadcast my revision to the article I made about the Wikipedia article. Chibi-chan has shown that Paul was not a contributor to the article but his defence of it was factored into his punishment. The article has been edited accordingly and we regret the error.
    Be glad. This guy's tonge swelled up to an enourmous size, his eye popped out, and just now...his, how should I put this, "stuff" exploded. Ugh....

EDIT: Apprently, I was wrong. One of the doctors just said something about blood not rushing into the scrotum. So...ugh. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    DCC has gotten quite dull, hasn't it?

It might have something to do with the fact that about 5-10 people, and that's being generous, come around consistently to post. The usuals that are always around havn't been posting lately, and there havn't been any new members to fill their spots. Things are bound to get dull when there are no people to continually create new topics and discussion. The only thing ever discussed anymore is the lack of discussing. o.O

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    OMG YES!!!! HARUHI 8 IS OUT!!! X3!!!
    *goes to torrent*

Guns are bad. But then again, in this world you need them. I'd say a saying that I know, but...it's not really appropriate.

Anywho, about how the DCC is dead...at times, I'd rather study than post here. Honestly. These topics and dull and uncreative, there is nothing much to ':3' about them either -.-; Maybe it's just a change of mood for the DCC I have to accept. I can't exactly explain what is missing, but it's something I know I won't be able to solve on my own. Like...some kind of conspiracy...>_>

;o; It's true, though~ We need the fun back here~ We need a PC party at DCC or something~ Puu ._.~

OMFG. QUINTON FLYNN IS GOING TO BE AT ANIME NORTH AND I'M GOING TO TAKE A MILLION PICTURES AND I'M GONNA RECORD HIM <3 <3 <3 <3~~
    (He's Reno and Axel's voice actor) *swoons*

:3 Nn~ Let's spice up DCC tonight, though~
    We need to think of an all over topic~
    o.o Just.. honestly, you guys don't have to feel like "Am I breaking the rules before I post this" Just have a conversation with someone, and it wont be spammy~

@@ My cousins smashed my PS2 yesterday.. I was really depressed~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kadaj said:
    @@ My cousins smashed my PS2 yesterday.. I was really depressed~

I hate cousins, one time he wanted to play with my Nintendo DS and I told him that he can play with it as long as he doesn't restart my saved game. And guess what happend? He restarted it. He told me it was an accident. He actually thought that I'd believe him.

Ah well, the past is the past. At least he didn't break my game system.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    I hate cousins, one time he wanted to play with my Nintendo DS and I told him that he can play with it as long as he doesn't restart my saved game. And guess what happend? He restarted it. He told me it was an accident. He actually thought that I'd believe him.

Haha. Way to find a little positive in a world of negative. I would have strangled him on the spot. o.O

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:

;o; My cousins are 16, though!!! *frowns*
    --; and they smashed it. And it was unfixable..

@@ My cousins just.. treat me badly..
    Once they tried to stick a lighter in my mouth and light it for fun..

--; My dad ended up buying me a new one because I never ask for anything and I always get good grades and everything.. so he felt I deserved it.. but I still feel bad about having to buy another one.. especially that the PS3 is coming out so soon.. Neh..

.__.; *is still slightly depressed*..

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Kadaj said:

--; My dad ended up buying me a new one because I never ask for anything and I always get good grades and everything.. so he felt I deserved it.. but I still feel bad about having to buy another one.. especially that the PS3 is coming out so soon.. Neh..

Aww. -_- Cheer up Kura. Just give me their addresses. A good ol' baseball bat to the knee-caps will teach them their lesson. XD

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    I looked back a few posts and couldn't really find any sort of topic to continue, so I hope it's alright that I post anyway. D:

Kadaj said:

Awww...+blows up a balloon and offers it+ Cheer up soon? ;; I know how you feel right now. I've been depressed lately, and it seems like everything that happens is happening just to put me down more. >3<

I haven't been here at PC in so long, just looking at these forums makes me nostalgic. o__o;;; I miss all the friendships I had, and all those fun days just spamming in the DCC...I don't know if I'll ever get them back, though -- most people don't remember me, I'll bet. :C

ze_gobou

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    Years
    In France there's no lessons this Thursday. I'm gonna sleep all the morning cause I'm rather tired...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kadaj said:

I remember you talking about your cousins. If it was me then I'd get their parents to buy me a new DS. I mean your dad shouldn't have to buy you something your cousins broke.

Oh and I got a new avy/banner. It goes along with the Org 13 style of the Higher Staff, so how does the Roxas avy/banner look? XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Minako said:
    I haven't been here at PC in so long, just looking at these forums makes me nostalgic. o__o;;; I miss all the friendships I had, and all those fun days just spamming in the DCC...I don't know if I'll ever get them back, though -- most people don't remember me, I'll bet. :C

Looks like you joined right around the time that I did. I don't think we ever met though. o.O

Arcanine said:
    I remember you talking about your cousins. If it was me then I'd get their parents to buy me a new DS. I mean your dad shouldn't have to buy you something your cousins broke.

Oh and I got a new avy/banner. It goes along with the Org 13 style of the Higher Staff, so how does the Roxas avy/banner look? XD

Looks pretty sexy to me Andy. XD I like it!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I remember you talking about your cousins. If it was me then I'd get their parents to buy me a new PS2. I mean your dad shouldn't have to buy you something your cousins broke.

@@ Yeah.. I know ._. I wish.. But I couldn't demand that they broke it because I would've sounded selfish and rude..

I'm.. one of those people who get trampled easily.. *sighs* I know I have to stand up for myself.. but I just can't do that without feeling that I'm saying something mean..

--;; Neh..

o_o And you guys could always spam up Funtime if you wanna spam~
    Otherwise just talk about anything here o.o just as long as you're having a conversation with someone and not just randomly posting something like "LOL. I LIKE CHEESE"

o_o Yeah~~

Andy~ Your theme looks awesome~ <3
    I was thinking of getting Zexion ._. but I have Kadaj.. so neh~

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    YAY! Kura has a broken PS2 like me! =D

Let's start a wrecked console club XD

Wrecked console club?! o.O Thankfully, I wouldn't be able to join. XD

Ugh...I'm working on putting together my writing portfolio to send to the college I'm attending the in fall. -_-

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well my SNES doesn't work anymore (I guess due to old age, seeing how I never had it hooked up), so I guess I could join that club. Other then that all my systems works fine. XD

And if you guys say my avy/banner is ok then I guess I'll go on that. XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:

Ya, its pretty good. I like Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2. Did you make it?

I need to change mine, but its taking weeks for someone to finish my request He's lazy. -stabs him- xD Though, he is very good in making graphics.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    THE ROXAS HAIRSTYLE IS ACHIEVABLE O:

I have a friend at school who wears his hair like Roxas....
    the left side of his hair like, defies gravity. o.o It's not even gelled at all! It's very fluffable~~

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Arcanine said:

As I said before, it looks quite good. XD

Roy Mustang said:
    I need to change mine, but its taking weeks for someone to finish my request He's lazy. -stabs him- xD Though, he is very good in making graphics.

That's when being able to make your own comes in handy. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back