• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Kadaj said:
    o_o;; It wouldn't be that freaky~
    X3; Erica snorted IRL once when she was laughing.. and it only cause all of us to laugh more~ *giggles*

X3 Yeah~

Hmm.. One of my friends snorts when she laugh.. So she always makes us laugh loads..

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I don't snort too.. I can't imagine myself snorting.. It's just so.. weird..

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Musashi-Kun said:
    I could only snort when...something is extremly funny...to cause my face to turn red from laughter...strange.

My cheeks are naturally pretty rosy.. So if I laugh too much.. I get really red..

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Hehe, my cheeks don't turn red; I can't blush XD;

Haruhi is soooooo confusing @_@ I feel like I'm watching it all out of order! D:

It's a good brainteasing feeling though.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Musashi-Kun said:
    Same here. Strangley I could hardly breath when I laugh too much.

That's not strange. A lot of people when they laugh so hard, they can barely breath. After all, thats how I laugh. But my cheeks dont turn red.

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Musashi-Kun said:
    Same here. Strangley I could hardly breath when I laugh too much.

My lungs are pretty weak.. So I get breathless a lot..

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Musashi-Kun said:
    Not only that....But I turn sort of blue. Now that's strange for me.

Turn blue.. Now that's weird.. When I get breathless.. I turn all red.. then suddenly all white..

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Musashi-Kun said:
    Hopefully noone here changes to all colors of the Rainbow when they laugh. XD

Imagine if someone like changes from red, to orange, to yellow, to green, to blue, to indigo.. then to violet when the laugh.. God.. That's amusing..

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    Imagine if someone like changes from red, to orange, to yellow, to green, to blue, to indigo.. then to violet when the laugh.. God.. That's amusing..

That's just.. odd. I couldn't imagine that.

Musashi- Whose Alan? =/

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    That's just.. odd. I couldn't imagine that.

Musashi- Whose Alan? =/

Neither can I.. Answering your question.. Alan is none other than Chairman Kaga..

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    My cheeks are naturally pretty rosy.. So if I laugh too much.. I get really red..

Same with me ._.~ I have rosacea~ so.. yeah, if I go outside and it's really sunny, hot, or cold, then my cheeks turn really really red

;o; I hate it, though.. puu..

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Okay... I have a wide list of hard vocabulary words... but what the heck is rosacea?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • .Nyxi. said:
    Okay... I have a wide list of hard vocabulary words... but what the heck is rosacea?
    It's the condition
    o.o like.. you know when you blush, the blood vessles on your cheeks become red?
    @@ Well mine are hyper sensitive, so if I'm in the sun too long or too hot, etc, then I turn really red ._.~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    .Nyxi. said:
    When a person's face is too red due to an, it can lead to skin peeling and inflammation of the skin. It's a skin disease that often effects women in their late 30's-early 40's.

...what Kura said.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kadaj said:
    It's the condition
    o.o like.. you know when you blush, the blood vessles on your cheeks become red?
    @@ Well mine are hyper sensitive, so if I'm in the sun too long or too hot, etc, then I turn really red ._.~
    Show us a picture of you really red X3;

Aeon Flux isn't that great of a movie ;x She has really nice pajamas though. <3

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    That's wierd... I don't blush... ever. Nor did I ever turn red under any other circumstances, and it's even wierder 'cause I live in good old hot Asia.

Edit: EEK! Someone else is using pink font!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    .Nyxi. said:
    That's wierd... I don't blush... ever. Nor did I ever turn red under any other circumstances, and it's even wierder 'cause I live in good old hot Asia.

Edit: EEK! Someone else is using pink font!
    Sometimes, when quoting, the color tags carry over.

vB should fix that. Unless Jack's gone pink.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back