• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    That's probably because he thought you were going to kill him. He was most likly getting ready to run. XD
    I seriously doubt it. XD

He's 5'10" (five inches taller than me), stronger than me, older than me, and holy crap. XD

Seriously, Chase Leader? o.O

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    |minds| OMG! DAKOTA'S RETURNING! |runs around in circles in joy| =D Yesh!

Ryan, how the heck do you go offtopic in the DCC? XD

I forgot that it was the DCC xD

How did he get banned before?

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    No Joke! I was talking to him the other day and he said they were gonna un-ban him on the 14th...he'll be John Denver again...

I beleive he purposely got banned last time...but I think hes gonna follow the rules this time around.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I doubt that Mr. Denver will come back, much less follow the rules this time around.

They should've just kept his ban permanent.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    I want Dakota to get back ... I miss his pwnage spam posts and random fun things.

Dakota is always a good laugh. I miss him too...

And I like your new theme Edgeboy. XD

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Oooh, Dakota, almost forgot about him. I wouldn't be surprised if being away from PC for so long meant he has moved on to bigger and better stuff.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    aragornbird said:

Oooh, Dakota, almost forgot about him. I wouldn't be surprised if being away from PC for so long meant he has moved on to bigger and better stuff.

How long has he been away?? I don't believe I've seen him since I came back from my 3 month absence. o.O

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    megafuz said:
    How long has he been away?? I don't believe I've seen him since I came back from my 3 month absence. o.O

When I joined PC at the end of January, he was still there. But he got banned shortly after.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Oooh, sycophant, there's a new word for you. And it's not a nice word, either. =(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Nn? o_o Dakota returning? @@ I don't actually think he'll come back here to be honest ._.;; He kept rambling on about how his RL friends are better than his OL friends and that internet is a waste of time ._.;; So.. yeah..

And then he was trying to show me up by telling me he had better friends than I did..
    *shrugs*

._. I just kinda stopped listening to him after he told me I was a hopeless case and that I was a, .. well, (swearword) that deserved to hate herself.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Hahaha...he was telling me about his debate about online friends and real friends...I just happen to be both...

I think real friends are more important but...BUT...that doesn't mean online friends will be less important...

Well for me I'd rather have real friends...with real interactions...

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kadaj said:
    Nn? o_o Dakota returning? @@ I don't actually think he'll come back here to be honest ._.;; He kept rambling on about how his RL friends are better than his OL friends and that internet is a waste of time ._.;; So.. yeah..

And then he was trying to show me up by telling me he had better friends than I did..
    *shrugs*

._. I just kinda stopped listening to him after he told me I was a hopeless case and that I was a, .. well, (swearword) that deserved to hate herself.

Wow, that's mean. I'm starting to think it should've been a permanent ban. Oh well, maybe he's changed or he's not coming back here at all.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    Wow, that's mean. I'm starting to think it should've been a permanent ban. Oh well, maybe he's changed or he's not coming back here at all.

Neh~ It was over MSN ._. so it couldn't count for a banning~

@@ I personally have OL friends who I care about and love more than RL friends o.o~ They care about me more than many many of my RL friends do.

>> And OL friends are in NO way less important.

Edit: He also said it all in a way that social status is supposed to mean everything, and if you dont have a high social status then you don't deserve to be alive.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Chase Leader said:
    Hahaha...he was telling me about his debate about online friends and real friends...I just happen to be both...

I think real friends are more important but...BUT...that doesn't mean online friends will be less important...

Well for me I'd rather have real friends...with real interactions...

It's good to have a nice mix of both.

And a lot of things Dakota said came across as rash, but I think he just tends to get full of himself now and then. Overall, I thought he was a nice guy. He's definately a character though. o.O All in all, I'll miss his actics around here if his decision is to stay away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back