• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    megafuz said:
    It's good to have a nice mix of both.

And a lot of things Dakota said came across as rash, but I think he just tends to get full of himself now and then. Overall, I thought he was a nice guy. He's definately a character though. o.O All in all, I'll miss his actics around here if his decision is to stay away.

I honestly think he used to be a nice guy, but now he's just so narcissistic that he doesn't care if he hurts anyone else, just as long as he gets to push his opinions on people and tell the world that he's right and everyone is wrong.
    Then he uses the excuse "If I'm a jackass to you, you deserve it" as a coverup.

I.. just find it all to be so unbelieveable and childish.
    ._. And.. yeah.. I really can say that my analysis is based purely on fact after everything he's done to me and my friends (even though I remained to be passive about it.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hey everyone. Just bought The Killers: Hot Fuss [Limited Edition] and I can't wait to listen =D

We're discussing Dakota now? oO;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kadaj said:
    Nn? o_o Dakota returning? @@ I don't actually think he'll come back here to be honest ._.;; He kept rambling on about how his RL friends are better than his OL friends and that internet is a waste of time ._.;; So.. yeah..

And then he was trying to show me up by telling me he had better friends than I did..
    *shrugs*

._. I just kinda stopped listening to him after he told me I was a hopeless case and that I was a, .. well, (swearword) that deserved to hate herself.
    Personally, I don't think he has ANY friends, either online or in real life. If he's the same insensitive, blustering, and outright childish loudmouth in real life as he is online, well...let's just say that he's lucky to draw breath.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Personally, I don't think he has ANY friends, either online or in real life. If he's the same insensitive, blustering, and outright childish loudmouth in real life as he is online, well...let's just say that he's lucky to draw breath.
    I'm his friend online.

Sorry to disprove you.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    It'd be funny if D came back on PC and got into all posting mode just like old times. After all that crap on online friends and about me spending too much time online he doesn't need to be around a forum. <_<

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    PC is PC and that's the way things are. I happen to like the old PC better (we had less n00bs, the Staff were respected, everyone was closer) but I'm not going to live there in the past.

Less n00bs xD

When was "old PC"? Just wanting to know if I was there at that time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Old PC...maybe before it was restarted. It was quite the place.

I didn't like that they restarted it, as I gave up coming here for awhile after that.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    Less n00bs xD

When was "old PC"? Just wanting to know if I was there at that time.
    Yes far less n00bs.
    And the old PC was the old PC XD. There's a link on the main page, it says "PokéCommunity Reference Library" that'll bring you to the old PC.

Paul said:
    I didn't like that they restarted it, as I gave up coming here for awhile after that.
    You do know why we restarted right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    The official reason I heard was to "Clear the database" because there were too many inactive members.

Beyond that, no more explanation. It sounds reasonable to me. Is there something else?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Funny if there was a database restart this year.What was the old DB powered by?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Yes far less n00bs.
    And the old PC was the old PC XD. There's a link on the main page, it says "PokéCommunity Reference Library" that'll bring you to the old PC.

I never checked that place. I'm still looking around it, and I must say, it doesn't look that big of a difference. Yes, I know there are more n00bs now, but I don't see no disrespecting the staff. (Well.. somtimes xD)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Chibi-chan said:
    It's flippin' gangbanging awesome. The pwnsome.

....how about you lend me rights to it for something in exchange; hum? :3

Define lend??

You took all the other stuff I had. You and Jack. >.<;

I'm not telling you my source.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    I never checked that place. I'm still looking around it, and I must say, it doesn't look that big of a difference. Yes, I know there are more n00bs now, but I don't see no disrespecting the staff. (Well.. somtimes xD)
    There was a difference. You just had to be there to see it changed. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back