• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
    Um, when I was reading the rules, it said that the members were allowed to talk about Advanceshipping, but there's more than just that one ship that contains May.

Are you allowed to talk about Contestshipping? Hoennshipping? Shoppingshipping?

Cause I'm a major Contest/Hoennshipper who doesn't wanna break the rules... ^^ ;;

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I would think so Yetsu, but you'll probably want to find out from someone who is certain. XD

May Fan Club!!

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
    Well, at least someone paid attention to my post, instead of ignoring it... Thanks, Bayleef!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    ^This club is so boring..... Shiny May would have spiced up thsi place if she was here...... oh, well, Don't you guys do anything else except post pictures..... I have seen most of them at Serebii, if you ask me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back