• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Hi, I dont know if you have to ask permission to make a club but anyway. If you like May please join? I'm not sure if there was another thread like this so if there was you can close this. Okay!!

Rules:

1. No Spamming
    2. You could also talk about advanceshipping here!
    3. NO Wars on May comparing Misty or Misty comparing May, cause they're both my favorite characters and maybe yours too!!
    4. Misty can be mentioned here, but not in a character bashing way.
    5. If I miss anything, just tell me!!

So if you want to join please post and that's it. Oh and I'm going to need a co-owner while I'm owner and if I'm not online they can keep the thread going!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    May's cool, so I'll join. Now if only she ditched that News lady attitude in the show she'd be awesome.

EDIT: I swear to god they better put Brendan in the show or heads are going to roll.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Thanks for joining!!
    I totally forgot about Brendan.

The rules:

6. You can also talk about other shippings with May!!

Thanks again for joining!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    And to tell you the truth, I kind of like the Game storyline (The games had storylines?) more than the show storyline, because Ash isn't there to take May away from Brendan. *bashes Ash in the head* Get away you little...thing! And I support the May+Brendan thing. Who else wants to support?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    I support any shipping May goes with, but to tell you the truth I'm mostly an Advanceshipping (Ash and May ) person!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    I still need to pm some people if they want to join, can you ask too. By the way do you want to be a co-owner? Oh wait sorry I didnt see your edit sign I thought that was your sig, you can be co-owner if you want to. :shocked:

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    I'm going to ask coco and pynpfan. And when a get some more friends, I'll ask them. And btw, do you want to be friends?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Hi!! New member!! You can join, hopefully Varied Deoxys will show up. Thaks for joining! We still need to get more people in!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Great!!! You can all join just tell me what favorite pairing you like with May. I still need to make a member list:

Owner: Cute_Pikachu

Co-owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
    Pok'e Fan
    +el_pal
    jokestr2004
    100marios

While I'm looking for more people just tell me what's your favorite pairing with May in it and we'll get things when more people join!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yep. And I got an invitation, so I'll join! ^_^ May is one of my favorite characters.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    YUSH. I have supporters for Brendan + May. I feel awesome. And that hobo in the corner feels pretty cool too.

Hobo: *crawling around in a garbage can*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Varied Deoxys said:
    YUSH. I have supporters for Brendan + May. I feel awesome. And that hobo in the corner feels pretty cool too.

Hobo: *crawling around in a garbage can*
    *tosses him a ham sandwich*
    Thanks for the support! Power to the hobos!
    Hehe...

Anyway, they have yet to show Brandon in the anime.....right? I haven't read the manga, so the only thing I know of that they both were in were the ruby and Sapphire games. Of course, you never talk, so there isn't much of a connection hehe...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back