• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
  • the force sounds interisting i think to to myself. luke this is a picture of a slowpoke i pull out my pokedex and show luke a slowpok this is a slowpoke i inform the jedi master. slowpoke a computerized voice states a "psychic water pokemon"slowpoke is so slow if its tail gets stepped on it takes it five minutes to react.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • IC: Luke looks at the picture Devon shows him of the slowpoke. He sees a pink creature with a vacant look on it's face. The tail doesn't look very spectacular to him, so it's still a mystery why anyone would want to sell or buy one. "Thank you, Devon." Luke says politely. The point was to let Tymph know he wasn't there to sell anything.

OOC: Pokedude, let me give you an example of how to roleplay a bit better by taking your last post and adding punctuation, and keeping everything in either past or present tense. I also added what a pokedex might say about the slowpoke:

The force sounds interesting. I think to myself. "Luke, this is a picture of a slowpoke." I inform the Jedi Master as I pull out my pokedex and show him a slowpoke.

"Slowpoke." A computerized voice states. "A psychic water pokemon. Slowpoke so slow, it takes five minutes for it to react if someone steps on it's tail, hence it's name."

You're doing OK, Pokedude. I'd like to see you improve.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • "luke i wish to learn the ways of the force i stated."i put my pokedex back in the bag then ask "luke where do you come from and how many people are we looking for."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "Then follow me, Devon. I've sensed five distinct personalities on this planet who are strong in the force." Luke turns back to Tymph with his head tilted in curiosity. "And you? Do you wish to pursue your potential in the Force? Your friend there is very in tune with the force itself." Luke indicates your Espeon, even though he doesn't know it's name.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "For many, the fight against darkness is an eternal struggle most of the time." Luke replies. He takes out his lightsaber and activates it momentarily. "I do carry this lightsaber," he continues as he deactivates it and attatches it to his belt. "I use it only in self defense or the defense of others when other options have been exhausted. When you've completed your training, you too will be able to carry one that you've made yourself."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Tymph seemed interested in this. "What do you make it out of?" she asks, looking wildly at the jedi. This part seemed to interest her, the power that she could hold in her very own hands. The Espeon sniffs warily.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: Pokedude, you did better in the one post, and now you are going back to not using punctuation. Please give it a little more effort.

IC:Luke sees the wild look in Tymph eyes, and can feel the thirst for power eminating from her. "Each Jedi uses the materials suitable to them. The basic construction you will learn after you've undergone some training and I feel you are ready. Just remember this: The power of the Jedi is not the wielding of a weopon, but, the mastering of him or herself."

In contrast to Tymph was the eager Devon. "Well, Devon, I can't really tell you where we are going, because I'm not from here. I'm taking my lead from the Force."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    (I'm going to start roleplaying.I dun care were or when you get to meh,I just wanna roleplay to let you know I'm alive and still in this.)
    Hikari patted Silver and then took out his Pokeball."Sorry silver,but we gotta let Black get some experence.He's the only one that's lover than 40!"She explained to the momentarly confused Mighyena.She was speaking of level when she said '40'.A red light surrounded Silver,and he was no longer there.Hikari placed it in the sercret pocket in her cloak.Pulling out anther ball,she thew it in the air,and under wre the pokeball was a minute ago,stood an absol,up and ready to go.
    "are we going to level you up today?"Hikari tried to get her pokemon exsited.It worked,because Black was hoping up and down exsitedly.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: That's fine, Chichimi. Like I said, you can go ahead and RP. I do request, though, that you use the designations of OOC: (Out Of Character) and IC: or BIC: (In Character or Back In Character).

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • ((I use parenthesis doubled...))

Tymph nods her head, "So there are others like us, besides..." she jerks her head, "Devon. Is that why you came here? Or did your ship just land here?" She nods her head expectantly at the Jedi before continuing.
    "So, its sort of a Light Side vs. Dark Side thing...I've seen many of these around...But why is Darkness evil? It could just be misunderstood."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    OOC: Okay,thanks for imforming me.It's feels funny not useing the ()'s.
    BIC: Black lifted his head and stoped.Hikari walked on a little,not notessing.Well,accualy,she was tying to urdge him to keep walking.Yeah,look how well that turned out.She stoped a few feet ahead of him.
    "What?"She said,not thinking for a moment,then got into a battle posion,and became much more alert."Do you hear someone?!"She asked him.The pokemon shook it's head,and Hikari relaxed,but he still kept his head up,as if courus about something.He did something that lookedd like he had shruged it off,and then ran to catch up with Hikari and they walked on.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • OOC: That was great RP, Chichimi (though you could work on spacing after your punctuation marks)...i'm guessing you're trying to imply Absol sensed Luke?

As Tymph is speaking, Luke senses a far away presence, but then it fades. "I landed my ship here because, yes, I sensed there were people strong in the force. The animals here are sensitive to the force as well." He thinks carefully about how to explain the dark side. "The dark side is definitely not misunderstood. A person who's gone to the dark side uses the force for selfish purposes. To gain power for themselves without regard to how it affects others."

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Oh," she said, almost embarassed. For she had thought these things as soon as Luke mentioned the LightSabers. "Well, here it is just misunderstood..." She pauses.
    "Ah, well then, carry on," she says, motioning with her hands to get moving. She was the kind of person who, once an adventure started, liked to keep moving.

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    OOC:Ok,I'll work on it.Thanks...I write alot.not the best at the spelling though.And yeah,Black senced Luke..

After a few more pokemon about Blacks level were gone and fainted,Hikari desided to head to the secret base.Black could use some rest,and she wanted to put up the musical mats she resently bought.

Momentarly letting Rainbow out to use sercret power on what looked like a patch of grass,Hikari walked into her base,and got Rainbow back in her pokeball.Black trotted over to the huge Wailmer doll on the even bigger Surf mat.He setted down in it,curling up into a ball,then went to sleep.

Hikari walked past the cute poster,and walked over a small glitter mat.Taking off her cloak and hat,she set them on the huge log desk,that rested many pokemon plushies,two of which were the pre-evolutions of two of her pokemon.She didn't have any chairs in the base because even if she was at the desk,she never liked to sit.An instict she developed over the years of being hunted down.

Hikari then reached for the laptop.After opening it,she fidlled with it for a motent,pressing button and stuff,and the two small mates,that had music notes on the materalized behind her.She picked one up,then walked over and sat one but the door,but left the other one were it had appered.She tested them out by steping on them.A small,twickle like B note sounded from one of them.A D note from the other.

Black,Hearing the noise,lifted his head,saw "Miss Hikari",as he called her, Placing some of the new mats on the floor.He put his head back down and went back to sleep.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • IC: "There are three others who aren't with us yet. I'm waiting for an answer from one, I can't determine the whereabouts from another, and the third is pretty far away. We'll go to my ship and relocate it closer to this third person." Luke then turns and starts running without looking to see if you can keep up. This is the first part of your training -- physical endurance. He takes a shortcut to Pallet Town you are sure no one even knew existed.

OOC: Luke isn't taking any routes laid out in the games.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • OOC: I'm sorry but I've been on vacation...

She looked back, stopping to look at the man. "Might I be able to help you good sir?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back