• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mayotte Madness [PG-17 possible]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    OOC : ui may as well try

IC: After the hour or at least thats what Ellie thought Her head hurt as she stood up she looked around she was half burried in a bush in a street she could see others just little distance away three girls and a guy oh great she thought.
    Ellie a little confused walked towards them But as she reached to try a curl her hair like she always did when nervous there was only a pig tale she looked at it her hair was now black it was brown before
    "Hi" she said to the others, that wasn't her voice whose was it

Kurosaki

My eye twitched as Robert revealed the identity I had taken, and I glanced down at my body, squinting so that I could only see the clothing, and not the body. He was right, my clothing was definately similar. "Come to think of it, you look almost exactly like MOMO from the game Xenosaga..." I commented as I turned my attention to the small girl once more. "Looks like we're all in the same situation, we better go inside like suggested..."

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • "Yes, let's get inside," My voice said again. Why did men have such deep voices? It was stupid.
    "I do think I reconize some of you from anime, come to think of it! Let me see--" I stepped forward, tripping over my feet, and fell-- right into the arms of David. A lound popping noise, as if a small explosion had taken place, was followed by a puff of blue smoke, clouding my eyes as the world seemed to grow larger before me...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I twitched, a vein pulsing in my forehead as I saw akee dissapear in a puff of smoke, and a seahorse appear in David's chest. I clenched my fist, and not noticing as my hair became pale, my skin dark, and my clothes changed to some sort of revealing red armor, a staff appearing in my hand. "Will you perverts just hurry up and GET INSIDE?!" I practically roared, frustrated by now, and pointing my staff at the gate, it shattered into dust, and the door a ways up the long driveway opened. I turned to the new girl, and bowed politely. "Hello, I'd reccomend that we get inside off of the street, if you've been through the same stuff as us, I can explain it all once we're inside." I said, gesturing to the door.

Kurosaki

"Gah! I need to get it out!" I yelled as I took a gulp and reached down my shirt, quickly removing the seahorse, my face beat red. My chest had actually felt quite soft, but it still sent a bad vibe down my spine! "And what the hell... did you just do to that gate...?" I muttered at her in her new appearance before quickly making my way inside. When she had changed though, a sharp pain had appeared in my head. Though it wasn't so bad now, it was still there.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked, the gulped as she reached into her chest, then went inside. That distraction was all I needed to come to my senses, and think about what she said. I looked at the staff, then down at myself, and nearly shrieked. Getting used to those clothes earlier was bad enough, but THIS? I ran right past David on my mad dash inside. There was no way in HELL I was letting anyone see me in this...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    I went round the back of the house the window was open so i jumped through i was in a kitchen so i went to the fridge nothing in there i took a glass out of the cubboard and got a glass of water .

(is any one paying attention to me ?)

Kurosaki

I managed a snicker as he flew inside, the Seahorse -which was apparently Akee- in my hands. When I got inside, I filled a sink with water and put the seahorse in it. This was all to much, that stuff that was happening I mean.

OOC: Gomen for the shortness, school. xx

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • I made a few involuntary squeaks, before sighing, as the cold water in the sink hit me. Wantign to speak, I tried, only producign a few bubbles. well, of course I couldn't speak, I was underwater. The flow of the past events msut have dimmed my brain. Though I knew it was risky, I lifted my thin head out fo the water and looked to David.
    "Er, sorry about that," Well, at least I was-- or had been-- a girl, which made the concept less... disturbing.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • As I got inside, I was able to relax a bit. Though my attention was quickly caught by the staff. It was a bright red, and the top had several rings around it, and a golden orb at the top. And rather than a simple point, the bottom was a sharp barb. Smniling, I began twirling it around expirimentally, glad of having taken kempo. Remembering david's chuckle as I ran past her, aftergoing through my drill to get aqquainted with the weight, I contrinued twirling it from hand to hand, and feigning a slip of hand, I let the point cut right across his shirt, though not even scratching the skin. "oops," I said, stopping the staff, and not even looking the least bit apologetic. "I must be out of practice..."

Kurosaki

I shriek was heard from throughout the house as my cream colours top floated to the ground, leaving my chest revealed. Of course, I quickly covered it with my arms, but there was more then enough time for anybody to get a look in between that. "Why... you... little..." I huffed, before the feeling of armor appeared from under my arms...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • I snickered slightly when the one of the Yuugiou~girls, made a mad dash inside the house, and quickly followed them as the other Yuugiou~girl, David, went in with the guy-turned-seahorse guy. They said something about an anime again. And David said something about MOMO, I think, so I got curious.

As far as I'm concerned, though they were just weird. Yup, definitely weird.

Once I got inside, I plopped down on the ground near the sink ? where the seahorse was ? and watched the Yuugiou~girl who wasn't named David play around with a staff. She accidentally cut Yuugiou~girl~David's shirt and said an unapologetic apology.

I shrugged and raised my hand, mocking a student seeking for the teacher's attention. "Can anyone please tell me what's going on?"

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Ducking under for a quick breath of water, I popped back up. Desperately trying to refrain from singing the phrase "I saw someone's goodies", I choked on some water before saying, "When did you two decide to dress up? This is hardly the ti--"
    Poof!
    CRAACK!
    The sink I had been setting in burst into pieces, leaving me seated in a pool of water on the ground; a cloud of blue smoke the only thing covering my lower-- er-- body.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked as I suddenly saw mana change form like I had. "Eeep-" And then I noticed that akee was back into his human shape, only the fact that now, his CLOTHES were gone! "Kyaa!" I practically yelled in shock, stumbling backwards. I fell backwards onto my rump, and by the time I hit, I was back to my other self, clothes included, thankfully. Though, now I considered this to be a bad thing, as it was david who obviously held the power, and not me...

Kurosaki

"Gah!" I yelped as a nude Akee appeared, causing me to revert to my normal form, a top on again... Phew.

"You're MOMO now," I told the young girl, "we aren't completely sure ourselves."

It had become evening now, and it was dark outside. I had been given a room of my own on the top floor, and I was laying on my stomach reflecting on the events of the day.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had fallen asleep rather quickly thanks to the stress of the day. It had taken a few hours, but eventually my restless habits began showing up again, namely, my sleepwalking. Long after everyone in the house, including myself was asleep, I slipped out of the bed, and slowly shuffled my way into the room I had given to david, and as soon as I was under the covers, I relaxed again, and didn't move for the rest of the night...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • I twitched as the seahorse turned back into his human form. Can't I just wake up from this dream? Maybe if I said "I'll be a good girl when I wake up, I promise!" someone will wake me up and tell me everything was just a big joke to stop me from being the girl-who-is-very-annoying girl.

Pfft, like that'll happen.

Rolling my eyes, I went to the room I was assigned and glanced at myself at the mirror. I sighed. Oh, great. Now I'm a little girl with pink hair. I rolled my eyes yet again, I really needed to rest.

Quickly, I jumped on my bed and continuously hoped that when I wake up, I'm me again.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Waking up, I rolled over, having slept in clothes borrowed from David. But when I turned my head, rather than the sight of David sleeping(Which I was expecting, since I had to share his room), there were two bodies in bed. Blinking in surprise, I rose and walked over, fining none other than his friend, sleeping right up against David. For a moment I pondered. I had long since figured out I had tranformed into Hatori. From what I'd researched, he could modify memories. I wondered......
    Placing my hand over David's eyes and forehead, I concentrated very hard. After several minutes, the same treatment was applied to the other boy. Smiling in spite of myself. I walked back and got itno bed slowly. When they woke up, no longer would they have to worry about being male...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • The next morning, I woke up bright and early and dragged myself to the room David and the seahorse guy was sleeping in. As I was still a tad too sleepy, I didn't bother to knock and just barged inside.

"David." I called, I could whine to Yuugiou~girl or seahorse guy, but right now, David was the only one I know. "Cook breakfast. I'm hungry."

I rubbed my eyes and neared her bed. "Come on. Wake up." When I was fully awake, I could only blink. Yuugiou~girl was comfortably sleeping against David, and seahorse guy was doing something with their forheads.

What a pretty picture.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    falling asleep in a tree in the backyard Ellie had no idea what was going on inside
    so when she woke up and walked inside the through a WINDOW WALKing down a hall S/he passed a room with people in it two girls who had a resemblence to DMG a guy whom i didn't reconise had his hands on their heads. how odd s/he thought . and another girl was looking in. " hi " ellie said in a hushed vocie to the girl at the door

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back