• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

McDonalds or Burger King?

Mcdonalds or Burger King?

• McDonalds

Votes: 22 42.3%
  • Burger King

Votes: 30 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kura said:
    ._. neh.. i was doing this health project thingy on different fast foods once..
    and it said that a whopper consists of 120% of the daily fat intake..
    .__. soo.. yeah.. >< thats ALOT of fat..

i don't like going to either.. but i choose McDonalds over Burger King because i like McDonald's foods better ._.
    meh..
    I just heard that on a health report.I dont really think it is too.McGriddles are the best breakfast sandwich better so its like both for me.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Honestly I dont really like fast food that much XD But if I had to eat it or i get a craving for it like i sometimes do... id have to say Burger King > McDonalds. xP I like the chicken at BK a look more than McDonald`s....

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • I've been visiting the Burger King lately. He crowned me as his Burger Queen since I was his best customer. XD I love how their food is always fresh.

Although I chose Burger King over McDonalds, I simply love McDonalds! ^__^ My favorite foods there are Chicken Selects (the ultimate chicken of doom! xD) and McChicken (Yummy! ^^;).

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DragonTrainer said:
    Who cares, they're both grease traps of doom :P
    Actuaully some of the foods from both have studied to be Healthly.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'd choose Burger King..McDonalds give me this feeling that everyone who goe there are so immature...my mom keep saying "only toddlers go to McDonalds!"
    Kinda bad influence...but from where I live Burger King is so expensive!

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Burger King for sure. McDonald's has horrible service. Burger King has the best fries ever, and the meat part of their hamburgers are like giants compared to McDonald's hamburgers. I love McDonald's apple pie though. Yum! ^_^

Years
  • Burger King for sure. They got bigger burgers, service is faster, and at least their fries don't taste like they've been "evil-ish-ized". xD
    But the Mc Donalds breakfast resturants have great bagels with cheese, bacon and this tangy dressing! ^^

Back