• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meat from cloned Animals is safe to eat?

Would you wat a cloned meat product?

• Total voters

!gnition

DDRtist
Years
  • As long as it's FDA approved and safe, I don't see why not.

Same goes with inorganic and organic fruits/vegetables, I don't mind either one :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I wouldn't care if I ate meat from a cloned animal.. Food is food. As long as I won't get sick, I'd eat it. ._.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Yeah, I agree with TwilightBlade the meat wouldn't be a problem unless the animal that it was cloned from had a problem.

#Gecko#

Alert: Tacos Rule
    Years
  • It does feel weird eating clones, but it doesn't matter since the packges won't tell you if their cloned meat or not.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Considering I'm going to be a vegetarian in 5 years, I don't really care as long as I get the necessary nutrients lulz.

Galla

Pokemon Artist
    Years
  • *bites Mewtwo and chews thoughtfully* Hmmmm... not bad not bad... uhm... *gags and spits it out* YUCK! *mumbles something about Mew being tastier*

^ --- Okay, so that was just a spur-of-the-moment thing that popped into my head the moment I heard of cloned meat. If I didn't know it was cloned, I'd probably be okay with it. Otherwise, I swear that I'd be plagued w/images of Mewtwo BBQ or something as back when I was 10 I first learned of cloning thanks to Mewtwo. :P It's still meat, it's food, and whatever's in the college dining halls is probably more disgusting than cloned meat anyways.

...unless it obviously resembles a Mewtwo, which it obviously doesn't.

(Once again sorry for the bad humor but can't get it out of my head!)

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • I agree. Remember, what you don't know can't hurt you. I am a very carnivorous person, so I'd eat it. I might feel a bit strange, but I'd eat it. Seeing as how the meat is physically stable, nothing should be wrong with eating it. If one were to get sick off of cloned meat, chances are it's coincidence. Who knows, it may even be psychological o.O

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Random musings: Looking at the results of this thread, the majority who voted have said No - the majority who posted said Yes.

I'm wondering whether how well people are educated about cloning has an effect on this poll, since silly responses such as 'I'd feel sick', 'It's artificial' etc vote no.

Back