• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meep

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    Hello, PC(?). I'm new to this site and mostly joined to roleplay(okay, that's the only reason, really.) Hmm... What to say about myself... I'm 19, female, and from the west coast of the United States. I can't use traditional internet, so I'll mostly be here via phone internet, so please forgive any auto corrects I may forget to change. Haha...
    My first game was crystal, but only because my parents had a 'no video games until you are ten' rule. I think it might of made me a better person. But that didn't stop my pining for the old game boy games when I saw their commercials on TV.
    I don't have a favorite color not pokemon, hence my name; all the colors and all the pokemon. Currently I'm playing Animal Crossing; New Leaf, and replaying Heart Gold.

Ah, that's all I can think of to say about myself. Don't be afraid to ask me anything; I don't bite.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC!!

Aww man I know how having no internet feels. I've have times where my dad couldn't pay the bill and our Internet would get cut off. And I don't have a phone so the computer was my only source for Internet in the during those times. Luckily the library is nearby, so I'd go there until the internet at home was back up. I did have an iPod touch and have used it to go on PC before, so I know what it's like using Pokecommunity on a mobile device. It's not very good. :(

Honestly I don't get your parents restricting you from video games till 10. I can't seem to see how games somehow "influence people to be violent" like people say they do. My brother was playing Grand Theft Auto at 10 and he's a nice guy who wouldn't harm anyone. XD It's more of the person playing them than the game itself I believe. And Pokemon isn't violent at all! Anyway, that's in the past and you can play them now! There are sections here for all things on Pokemon. It seems you came for roleplaying, so I suggest the Rolepaly Corner . That's where you can be involved in all sorts of roleplays and even make your own. The moderators there, Skymin and SwiftSign are nice people and can help you out with anything for that section.

I've heard New Leaf is a great game! I've been really wanting to get into the Animal Crossing series since it always seemed fun and I was gonna start with New Leaf. It's one of the 3DS games I want besides Pokemon X and Y. Are you are excited for X and Y by the way? Anyway, you can talk about Animal Crossing and all non-Pokemon games in the Video Games section. There is a discussion thread for New Leaf here, but it hasn't been posted in at all since it was made a week ago. :( But you can always post in it and get the discussion started! :3 You could also make an Animal Crossing club in Fan Clubs & Groups. Clubs are a really fun way to meet people with similar interests. As a owner of two clubs on PC, I can say owning clubs are fun cause of all the activity they get. You should look at a few and join ones you like. :)

Anyway, enjoy here as much as you can. If you're ever lost, you can always relay on the moderators to help you out. See you around and have a fun time!

Years
  • Hey there Rainbowditto, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Ouch, that sucks about the "no video games until you are ten" rule :( I was allowed to play video games before I was 10 years old, and in fact, I owned 3 systems before I turned 10, so I really apologize for your parents strictness :( and I plan to get Animal Crossing New Leaf this weekend, I heard its a good game :D

And here at PC, we do have the Roleplay Corner section here on PC, if you want to check that out! Be sure though that if you ever make an RP thread to include the rating, and be aware that any RPs have to be approved before others can post in them ;)

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble here. We dislike it when new members get infractions by breaking small and simple rules here :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad to help you out anytime you may need it! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Rainbowditto! You are welcome to send me a friend request if you wish to do so! And you are always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Schweetz

Infernape!!!
    Years
  • Hi there, Rainbowditto, and Welcome to PokeCommunity!

My name is Ardian, it's a pleasure to know you!

Every Pokemon and Every Color, huh? Cool! i also re-starting my Soul Silver game, but i'm not played it so much.

You're more than welcome to send me a VM, PM, or Friend Request!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    Yeah, things suck, but they won't suck forever. And this site is better on the phone than countless others. I'm also very adaptable.
    Actually, the restriction wasn't because of violence. My parents are rather liberal and openly laugh at such ideas. Mostly it was so I could develop other hobbies, which I did. I didn't realize that this would cause such a stir in people. Maybe I'm to forgiving...

Animal Crossing is allot of fun. I've played every one since the Game Cube one came out. However, I won't try and sell you snake oil. It can get boring once things go to well, or if things don't go well enough. Some people become totally addicted, others don't make it a well before getting bored.

Zach, I think I will send you a request.

Yeah, my progress is halted until I can evolve my feebas. I'm excited to train my first milotic, though...

Years
  • I really couldn't handle browsing the internet through my phone. :( The screen is tiny and would hurt my eyes. Welcome to PokeCommunity Rainbow!

Glad to see you're a fan of Pokemon as a whole, we love those kinds of people here. I'm currently playing New Leaf as well and that has been very addicting. :D It's an amazing game. I paid off all of my house loans a few weeks ago so nowadays I just play casually and do whatever. Trying to get my favorite villagers in my town, but that's going to be pretty difficult, I'm sure. There's a lovely AC thread in our Video Games board so be sure to participate in that when you can, right? It's quite a popular game series here and any new player is welcome. Perhaps we can share our friend codes and visit each others' towns sometime! I have a bunch of fruits if you ever need 'em, haha.

And aaah.. I was allowed video games pretty much whenever, though I didn't really get into gaming until I started playing Pokemon. Everyone in my class had it so I felt like I couldn't opt out of having the game. I was the.. jealous type back then, so if a friend had something I wanted I'd get really upset over not having it. Not being allowed games until a certain age isn't too bad, and I had a friend who was never allowed to own a system despite being 17 at the time. You miss out on lots of great series that way, however, but I suppose it helps soothe the potential gaming addiction that could come up? Or I'd assume so. I mostly only enjoy games on the 3DS since handhelds are my favorite systems - they're portable and easy to handle. Rarely do I ever play games since the internet's usually more of my thing but Pokemon and AC are one of the only exceptions (oh, and Fire Emblem Awakening!).

Congrats on the first Milotic as well! It was such a pain to get that thing in R/S/E. Not sure when it became easier to get.. the fifth generation, maybe? I swear I could never get my Feebas to reach max beauty in Sapphire and was totally shocked that my best friend at the time was able to get two. Definitely going to try again sometime in the future just so that goal's fulfilled.

It is indeed a pleasure to meet you, Rainbow! You seem friendly and people like that are of course more than welcome on the forum. Have a wonderful time and remember that you can always ask me if you have questions about the forum and I'm always around to chat as well. Cheers cheers!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013

I really hate gen wars; they just seem like a huge waste of time. If you don't like any game after R/S/E, don't harass people over it, and just play the games you like.
    Perhaps I will go to the Animal Crossing thread sometime. I'm reluctant to mostly because I wouldn't be able to trade stuff, or even show off my QR codes (which is tragic because I've been paid to make designs in the past, so I assume I'm good at it.)

Man oh man, I really want Fire Emblem so badly.
    Also, even I have to say 17 is a bit old...

I heard that in b/w2 you can just catch a milotic, so I figured I might as well let myself have the full feebas experience before they start handing out milotics like candy. Just one of my pokegoals.

Back