• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Swellow and Pidgeot are really the only bird I can think of atm that could use a Mega. Staraptor's already pretty good, so it doesn't need one. Don't really care for a Mega Swellow or Pidgeot, but whatever.

So long as they don't make a Mega Talonflame. I will kill someone if that happens.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Swellow and Pidgeot are really the only bird I can think of atm that could use a Mega. Staraptor's already pretty good, so it doesn't need one. Don't really care for a Mega Swellow or Pidgeot, but whatever.

So long as they don't make a Mega Talonflame. I will kill someone if that happens.
    I can see a Mega Swellow getting Gale Wings as it's ability. Mega Pidgeot...don't know what ability it'll have...maybe Gale Wings as well? That way Gale Wing Talonflame will have come competition.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    If Aerodactyl isn't a bird,what is it then?
    Yeah,me too
    i like the cool birds (Pidgeot,Swellow,Staraptor)
    They would be so awesome if they get mega forms,dont they?
    and i like the idea with gale wings for their ability;)
    I think too,Mega Talonflame is not a good idea,they should make mega evolutions only for gen 1-4
    except of zoroark:D
    i know its already late to say that because mega diancie ...

Years
  • If Aerodactyl isn't a bird,what is it then?
    Yeah,me too
    i like the cool bird (Pidgeot,Swellow,Staraptor)
    They would be so awesome if they get mega forms,dont they?
    I think too,Mega Talonflame is not a good idea,they should make mega evolutions only for gen 1-4
    i know its already late to say that because mega diancie ...
    It's pterodactyl which aren't related to birds...

I wonder if Gen V will get any or if they'll have to wait yet again, perhaps for 'Z' or Gen VII.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    oh,okay ...
    i always thought they were relatives to bird
    as like their ancestor or something
    i wondering if they generally going to make a Z Version
    I hope they dont make and release a gen 7 already next year after ORAS,they should wait a "little" time ...
    maybe before a gen 7 and after Z Version they going to make Diamond and Pearl Remakes

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Dinosaurs are relative to birds and Pterodactyl were not dinosaurs but Flying Reptiles it existed even before the dinosaurs were here.

"Dinosaurs were a land-living group - they did not fly or live in water - defined mainly by the structure of their hips, which allowed them to walk with their legs directly beneath their bodies, like ours, rather than sprawling out to the sides as in lizards and crocodiles."

Years
  • oh,okay ...
    i always thought they were relatives to bird
    as like their ancestor or something
    i wondering if they generally going to make a Z Version
    I hope they dont make and release a gen 7 already next year after ORAS,they should wait a "little" time ...
    maybe before a gen 7 and after Z Version they going to make Diamond and Pearl Remakes
    I doubt we'll be getting two sets of remakes in the same generation. There's also a chance we may not get DP remakes until the next Nintendo system after the 3DS comes out much like how RS wasn't remade for the DS but the 3DS. All three sets have come two systems after their introduction system RG- Game Boy GS- Game boy color RS-Game boy Advance FrLg- GBA HgSs- DS OrAs- 3DS.

speaking of ancient creatures I'm hoping the Hoenn fossils get Megas of their own, or even Primals.

Years
  • This may sound silly, but I hope Gyarados gets a primal. After all, Magikarp used to be alot stronger apparently. Imagine a primal Gyarados yikes.

Anyways, back on topic. I hope we get a Mega Skarmory, or Mega Exploud, cause Boomburst spam.

However, I want a Mega Slakings. I'd be happy even if it got pressure. I mean, it has a base stat of 720 iirc? It would have a higher base stat than Arceus when it Mega Evolves tho, so idk if they will do that.

Years
  • This may sound silly, but I hope Gyarados gets a primal. After all, Magikarp used to be alot stronger apparently. Imagine a primal Gyarados yikes.

Anyways, back on topic. I hope we get a Mega Skarmory, or Mega Exploud, cause Boomburst spam.

However, I want a Mega Slakings. I'd be happy even if it got pressure. I mean, it has a base stat of 720 iirc? It would have a higher base stat than Arceus when it Mega Evolves tho, so idk if they will do that.
    720? It has a bst of 670 just like Groudon, Kyogre, and Regigigas. Arceus is the one with 720 :P
    Come to think about it no non legendary has a higher bst than Arceus, and the only one(s?) that do/es are Mega Mewtwo X and Y.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    This may sound silly, but I hope Gyarados gets a primal. After all, Magikarp used to be alot stronger apparently. Imagine a primal Gyarados yikes.

I really doubt that they'll give a Pokemon that already has a Mega Evolution a Primal form. It's kinda unnecessary. And both Mega Mewtwos have a higher BST than Arceus, so Game Freak isn't against giving another Mega a BST greater than 720.

Years
  • I really doubt that they'll give a Pokemon that already has a Mega Evolution a Primal form. It's kinda unnecessary. And both Mega Mewtwos have a higher BST than Arceus, so Game Freak isn't against giving another Mega a BST greater than 720.
    They might give a Mega a bst higher than 720. Primal Groudon and Kyogre are likely to get 770 assuming Primals get the same kind of boost as Megas so the Mega Mewtwo are probably not the only ones that are going to be stronger than Arceus.

Now I wonder if they'll give Arceus a Primal or Mega for these games. I would love to see the original creator Pokemon in all it's glory.

Years
  • 720? It has a bst of 670 just like Groudon, Kyogre, and Regigigas. Arceus is the one with 720 :P
    Come to think about it no non legendary has a higher bst than Arceus, and the only one(s?) that do/es are Mega Mewtwo X and Y.

670 is still ppretty high. Considering Slaking isn't a legendary, and it would be boosted to 770 if it got a Mega.
    However, I think if it gets a Mega, it will still keep truant as it would be to broken wwithout it xD. Then again, Kyogre is getting a primal, so clealry Gamefreak doesn't care if something's broken.xD.

Tho I actually have a feeling we are going to see Mega Slaking next month. I don't know why, but I do.

Years
  • Oh, i want a true Ice-type Pokemon to Mega Evovle like Lapras, Walrein, Beartic ...

Mega Abomasnow is fine, but it looks more like a tree to me :)

Years
  • 670 is still ppretty high. Considering Slaking isn't a legendary, and it would be boosted to 770 if it got a Mega.
    However, I think if it gets a Mega, it will still keep truant as it would be to broken wwithout it xD. Then again, Kyogre is getting a primal, so clealry Gamefreak doesn't care if something's broken.xD.

Tho I actually have a feeling we are going to see Mega Slaking next month. I don't know why, but I do.
    I hope for a Mega Slacking, but one would think they would've shown it this past issue as they showed Norman and his Slacking already. If only they had saved Norman for later :(

I'm thinking since Wally hasn't been shown yet, and since his Ralt is male that he'll end up being shown with Mega Gallade. While Wallace who also has yet to be shown will get Mega Milotic.

Years
  • I hope for a Mega Slacking, but one would think they would've shown it this past issue as they showed Norman and his Slacking already. If only they had saved Norman for later :(

I'm thinking since Wally hasn't been shown yet, and since his Ralt is male that he'll end up being shown with Mega Gallade. While Wallace who also has yet to be shown will get Mega Milotic.

Well I mean, Mega Gallade is pretty obvious. It wouldn't make sense for it not to imo. However, Mega Slacking doesn't have to be owned by Norman. I doubt ugh I forgot his name w.e the electric gym leader is going to have a Mega Manetric

Years
  • Well I mean, Mega Gallade is pretty obvious. It wouldn't make sense for it not to imo. However, Mega Slacking doesn't have to be owned by Norman. I doubt ugh I forgot his name w.e the electric gym leader is going to have a Mega Manetric
    That's true, but it would've fit better if the two were shown in the same issue.
    Wattson? He may get it post game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back