• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters

gionell

Explorer of legends
Years
  • A torkoal mega evo is kinda interensting, imagine the shell getting more bigger and more fire holes coming from it and the smoke surrounds torkoal in a ring and it opens its eyes looking menacing.

Years
  • Nobody thinks swampert should have? If some starters have mega Evolutions then All of them should (How is it fair that Blaziken does but swampert and Sceptile dont?)

As Blaziken was an event mega I think that it's highly likely that we'll see the release of more gen 3 mega starters as events.

Years
  • I hate that Garchomp got a mega evo. Sure, it's badass-looking, but did it really NEED it? Garchomp and Tyranitar are the only two pseudo-legendaries with mega evos and I really don't think they needed them, especially Garchomp.

Would love Arcanine and Ninetales to get mega's, purely because I love them. I'd also love to see a few legendaries get them, only because I believe Mewtwo's the only legendary with one?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Flygon definitely needs a mega evolution considering that it's pretty weak for a full evolved dragon type Pokemon. Instead of giving Garchomp who's overpowered to begin with they should have given him a little bit more power.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I really think that Manectric's mega-evolution is horrible. But that's just my opinion.

Also, Zoroark definitely needs a mega-evolution, since we have Mega Lucario. Maybe a mega-evolution to make his defense better?

Catspill

Fighting-Type Fanatic
    Years
  • I would have loved to see a mega Metagross. I'm not sure what they could have done to it, perhaps add another Beldum or two for arms.

Or a mega Electrode. It could look like a master ball.

DittosGonnaDitto

Failed Clone #123,456,789
    Years
  • Ok, ever since I've heard about Mega Evos, I've been making a list of what Pokemon I wanted to see Mega Evolve. What did I get? Barely a few Pokemon that I wanted Mega Evos got them...but either their designs were a bit wonky or it could only be caught post-game(which I am NOT a fan of).

Gen 1
    - Mega Primeape- This big behemoth has been shunned as a Fighting Type for far too long! Shine some light on his power with a Primeapite!

- Mega Rapidash- While a pegasus-like evolution has been wanted, how about making Mega Rapidash a Fire/Fairy type with the Levitate ability?

- Mega Hypno- The Abra family has three stages and a mega evolution! This guy has only two stages! Make this hypnotic Pokemon strong enough to compete with it's yellow counterpart!

- Mega Electrode- A DECENT looking one. Not just a masterball or a Pokeball on it's side, or any of that crap. Turn it into an uncontrollable spark of power, with smaller electrical spheres orbiting it to channel it's power!

Aaaand I'm out of ideas at the moment. :P

Iskandar

The Seeker Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Lol as OP as this sounds I want a mega evolution for rayquaza and girantina

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I know GameFreak said that their choice of Mega Evolutions came down to popularity and designs, but I'd rather they give natural evolutions and mega evolutions to the Pokémon that could actually use the boost in power rather than the ones who are already natural powerhouses.

Still, I'd love to see a Mega Sceptile and Mega Flygon happen. I'm pretty sure all of the starters will eventually get their own mega stones and evolutions though. It seems inevitable.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The main one I want is like... a Mega Dunsparce. The poor thing is in dire need of some boost of power and if they're not going to give it a normal evolution then fine at least a Mega will suffice. It just has so much untapped potential that can't be used due to its lackluster stats and it makes me sad since I love it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • All the starters and Krookodile.

Though we will probably get the starters through events like Blaziken. I would still love the seem them. Mainly Empoleon.

I also would love to see a Krookodile Mega because he is one of my favorite pokemon

Years
  • mega magikarp
    mega electrode (version exclusives, one side is the red facing the left, and the other is the red facing the right, or a master ball)

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    All generation starters without them.

Ditto, it needs an HP boost.
    Smeargle, two as version exclusives, one Physical and one Special.
    Shuckle, attack form but not with terrible defenses, somethingto make it useful.
    Shedinja, seriously so much potential and it can even get on the field without team support.

I'll probably think of more later.

Years
  • I'll put my tinfoil hat on for this occasion.

I think there exists Mega forms of all Gen III Pokemon already, and the way of getting the rest of the Mega stones for Gen III starters normally will be via Hoenn remakes.

Back