• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters

Pinta77

Eevee form megas. And a dragonite mega! and a mew mega! deoxys mega!!!!!

To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing any 6th gen megas either.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    I really want to see a Mega Ninetales and Mega Arcanine. Mega Vileplume, too! And the other Hoenn starters getting Megas would be awesome.

Exeviant

"Call me Ex..."
    Years
  • Raichu should get a Mega evolution that would be cool i Guess and a snorlax that just gets huge when it mega evo's? anybody think that would be cool to?

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
    Years
  • I'd like to see a Zoroark mega. It's based off the kitsune of Japanese folklore, so it could receive Fairy as a secondary typing. It's already a powerful Pokemon, but so are many of the mega evolutions, so I think it's possible it will receive one. Giving a boost to its mediocre defenses would be nice.

Giving Raichu a mega evolution seems appropriate. Seeing as its the evolved form of the series' mascot. Quite frankly I'm surprised the game didn't release with one. When baby Pokemon were introduced in Gen 2 we got Pichu, so I figured it was logical for Raichu to get a mega.

Sirfetch’d

I'd like to see a Mega Yanmega. Not only is the name cool but Yanmega is simply an amazing Pokemon and by giving it a mega evolution only amplifies that. Another potential Pokemon that I would love to see get one would be Roserade. I just feel that GF could really take a step up with that already great Pokemon and make it even better. Possibly a Grass/Fairy mega evolution.

Sparkle_Dog

Pkmn Breeder & Berry Farmer
    Years
  • I want to see a Mega Haxorus. All sharp, pointy, and dragon-y. Oh how I'd weep with joy. :3

Also, Mega Zoroark. Because it sounds cool.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Welp, it seems like our Hacker/Leaker has stumbled upon yet another two new Mega Evolutions!

Mega Latios & Mega Latias.
    Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?
    Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

Make of them what you will. ;)

Years
  • No Gen V's got a mega evo, so I reckon some of them could be interesting to make, particularly Galvantula and Bisharp. I'd also like to see Metagross, Golem, Magmortar/Electrivire, Exploud and Skarmory. Exploud could become a dark type, to make it a little more interesting.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    I'd imagine most of the gen I and II Pokemon would get a mega at some point. It would be cool to see Venusaur and Blastoise get a second mega to go along with Charizard. But what I'm most excited about is seeing a mega for Ninetales and Steelix in the future.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think every pokemon should get a mega evo. Obviously this will take time over a few generations, but I still want it to happen..

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • I believe there will be more Megas to be revealed and given out through events. I mean there have to be right? Gamefreak love their event-exclusives and unlike cute little legendary Pokemon with crappy stats, Mega Stones is something people will actually care about.
    However:
    Spoiler:

As for Mega evolutions I want to see, I'd say Persian, Hydreigon, the weather trio, Jirachi, Metagross, Musharna, Cofagrigus, Mr. Mime, Jynx and every starter that doesn't already have one.

Back