• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
  • I'm pretty sure there will be some new event Megas. But as KostK2Boss said the leaker was pretty confident that were no other mega pokemon. So just keep your fingers crossed.

I would really like Salamence,Electivire, Haxorus,Archanine and Greninja to get mega evolutions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    Mega Evolutions

Hi there,

SO I've been thinking about what kind of pokemon could gain a mega evolution. I want to ask you, who do you think deserves a mega evolution? Who do you think would look better with a mega evolution? What attributes (abilities, typing, etc.) do you think would change if they got the mega?
    Let us know what you think. I personally would like to see Luxray with a mega evolution.

Snork

My cabbages!
    Years
  • Mega Rapidash would be pretty sweet, currently it's outclassed by it's gen 1 fire counterparts (Arcanine and Ninetales) and I think some sort of fire pegasus mega evolution would be awesome

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    since mawile got a mega i'd love to see sableye get one. also i think swampert and sceptile should get megas since blaziken did. why stop there though? give all the starters a mega xD

Years
  • here are the megas id love to see,all starters,dragonite, kabutops, shiftry, eevee, toxicroak, scrafty, and luxray off the top of my head

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    All starters for one, it would be silly and inconsistent not to give them it.

I think Raichu could use one, for the evolution of Pokemon's mascot he's terribly underpowered. I think it would be nice to see the Pikachu "clones" all have one too, to at least make them viable (Plusle/Minun, Emolga, Dedenne, etc.)

Outlier

I hope they don't make any more mega evolutions for legendary pokemon. The Lugia's and the Latios's of the pokemon world need to be left alone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd really like to see a mega form for Skarmory, personally. Some may think that Skarmory is good enough as it is and doesn't a mega-evolution, but I disagree. Skarmory is good, but only defensively. When it comes to offense, it ain't that great. It could take out an opponent or two with Brave Bird, but aside from that, there are no other damaging moves that it could take advantage of. If a mega form was given to Skarmory, perhaps that would be able to help it out a bit and have it become better attacker. d: Other than Skarmory, I'd like to see a mega-evolution for Jynx, Jirachi, and also Metagross.

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
    Years
  • Zoroark should get one considering that Lucario got one. Mightyena is also one that needs the buff, but there's not much to actually go for Mightyena.

Outlier

I just worry for the designs. Most the mega evolutions look really good though so hopefully nintendo can keep it up.

I'd love a Mega Marowak if they could pull it off right.

DanteSolablood

Internet Celebrity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    I just worry for the designs. Most the mega evolutions look really good though so hopefully nintendo can keep it up.

I'd love a Mega Marowak if they could pull it off right.

Mega Marowak... that would just be Kangaskhan right?

Years
  • I think it would be really cool to give the eeveelutions some mega forms. That, and of course, filling out the rest of the starters like the should have done from the beginning (do we know, by the way, that they haven't? has anyone like gone through the code yet to see what is and isn't there? Or do we just have what's been released to us?)

I was really sad not to see Arcanine get a mega evolution. Sure, it doesn't really need one, but 99% of the pokemon that do get them don't need them, and Arcanine is objectively the best pokemon there is.

I want to see Sableye get a mega (which would have the potential to look amazing), returning to having no weaknesses and being a fair bit tankier. I dunno if it's possible with any available typing, but with the aid of an ability, it definitely can be done.

Back