• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'd like to see mega evos for all the starters as well.

Besides them, I also want a mega evo for Lapras.

austin00081

young money
    Years
  • All pokemon that are one-stage should get megaevolutions. I.E. Dunsparce, Miltank, Tauros, Stunfisk, Pachirisu, etc. Also I think they should give any pokemon that evolves with a stone a megaevolution. In the game the Prof mention that the megastones might be ancient evolution stones like fire, water, thunder, etc. So it could be likely that they affect pokemon that evolve via stones already. I.E. eeveelutions, poliwrath, arcanine, vileplume, etc.

S3venAces

Amateur Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Luxray, Hydreigon, Electivire, Slowking, Miltank, Snorlax, Weavile, and every freaking starter.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Mega Rapidash would be pretty sweet, currently it's outclassed by it's gen 1 fire counterparts (Arcanine and Ninetales) and I think some sort of fire pegasus mega evolution would be awesome

I believe Rapidash should have 2 Megevolution-

-Mega Rapidash White
    Spoiler:

-Mega Rapidash Black.
    Spoiler:

''Mega Rapidash White'' should be Fire/fairy type . it will be based on Pegasus So it will have big wing and bright yellow flame .

''Mega Rapidash Black'' should be Fire/ghost type . It doesn't have any wing However it can levitate itself in the Air due to being a Ghost type .
    Its whole body is black and it has Purple flame .

Both Rapidash will have a crest on its chest.

Spoiler:

Cebreus

Anime Figure Collector~♪
    Years
  • When it comes to the starter Pokemon having Mega Evolutions, I have to agree, it's odd that the Generation 1 Pokemon have their Mega Evolutions (to which I do like) before the starters from Pokemon X & Y, I certainly hope they will add their Mega Evolutions soon.

The only ones that I can think of that I would love to see have a Mega Evolution has to be Gallade & Golurk.

.Scream

Professor
    Years
  • The ones I'd like to see are:
    • Dragonite
    • Raichu
    • Shedinja
    • Tropius
    • Tauros
    • Dunsparce
    • Quilfish
    • Kingdra
    • Spiritomb
    • Cherrim
    • Weavile
    • Carnivine
    • Zoroark
    • Scrafty

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
    Years
  • I think in the next game that takes place in Kalos, the three starters will get there own mega evolutions, possibly the box legendaries as well. As for others, I'd like to see Dunsparce, Arcanine, Ninetales, Jynx, etc. Basically any Pokemon that should have gotten a regular evolution but didn't.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Perhaps Milotic, Ninetales, Tropius, Meganium, Salamence, Flygon, to name a few.

Although, if Meganium, gets one, then Typhlosion and Crawconal gets one too.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I would like to see a Mega Azumarill and Empoleon.

I could go for a Mega Dragonite too!

Pinta77

Hmm I have an interesting idea. So eevee has what... 8 evolutions now? So how about an Eevee mega evolution that's normal type rather than evolving eevee.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
  • I want a Rainbow Serpent Mega-Evo for Rayquaza or Zygarde. Rayquaza would be more likely to get it, being more popular, which would make me very happy.
    Australian region when?

AKPorcupine

Yes, Follow the Light...
    Years
  • Well, one of my favorite Poke'mon, Absol, got a Mega, so I'm glad for that.

If I were to hope for any mega, I think Machamp would look kickass with either 10 arms, or two gigantic arms.

Or mega Wailord.
    Or my new favorite poke'mon, Pyroar.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I think both Machamp and Golem could use Megas...the other Gen I trade evolutions (Gen, and Ala) got them. Also a MegaGallade since Gardevoir got one.

Also Kalos Megas with Delphox becoming speedier and having higher special attack and some higher special defense with the ability of drought. Greninja's Mega should focus on it's attack stats and get the ability Protean. MegaChesnaught should get a big gain in speed to make it viable, also a higher special defense. It should get the ability of solid rock or bullet proof.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I think Bisharp would be cool, he's one of the more popular 5th gen pokemon (and none of them have gotten a mega yet)

Back