• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolutions: Which ones do you want next?

do you think Pokemon will release more Mega Evolutions?

• Total voters

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
  • I feel like pokemon that need an evolution should get a mega, pokemon that desperately need an evo. Some pokemon could include Dragonite, Raichu, The 2nd Gen starters just to name a few. I do think they will give us more megas though!

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • I think that some Mega Evolutions they should come out with should include Dragonite, Metagross, Skarmory, Lapras, Dusknoir, Rapidash, Slowking, Salamence, Luxray, Druddigon, Hydreigon, and pretty much all starters from every generation lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    I got Mega Lucario, which is awesome. Just my favourite Pokemon ever.

Mega Crobat would be pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Raichu, Mega Dragonite, Mega Weezing, Mega Arcanine and Mega Wailord.

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
  • Some Pokemon that are fully evolves definitely need a power boost, like Magmortar, Dusknoir, and Electivire. Electivire's main problem is its poor movepool, but man, the other two definitely need a buff. Dusknoir could become even bulkier and actually get some half-decent HP, whereas Magmortar could become a little tougher with slower speed and increased attack/sp. attack. Seriously. All of 'em look cool, but they don't have the necessary traits to back it up.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I think Stantler and Corsola need some recognition. Almost everything that doesn't have different forms or evolutions should have a Mega Evolution though.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • I honestly don't have time to read all these comments to see if this was posted, but a group of hackers have found both Mega Latias and Mega Latios form(e)s. My theory is an event which distributes these with their mega stones.. It's a definite possibility.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I honestly don't have time to read all these comments to see if this was posted, but a group of hackers have found both Mega Latias and Mega Latios form(e)s. My theory is an event which distributes these with their mega stones.. It's a definite possibility.

Heard about this last month. If it is true, then I could see them being distributed via events, just like you. d: I just hope that they don't make them overpowered, though. This would probably get them banned to Ubers, which I wouldn't like.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Though I'm almost 100% sure that there will be more megas, I can't say I'm quite happy with them.

Mega Heracross, Manectric, Aggron and Blastoise look just plain retarded IMO...

The only ones I really like, and wished that they were regular evolutions rather than megas are Mawile and Abomasnow.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Heard about this last month. If it is true, then I could see them being distributed via events, just like you. d: I just hope that they don't make them overpowered, though. This would probably get them banned to Ubers, which I wouldn't like.

It'd more likely be that regular Latias and Latios will remain in OU, while their mega forms (and ones wielding Soul Dew) will end up in Ubers.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I hope Metagross and Infernape get mega evos. Both of those would look really cool with them. Looking forward to hopefully seeing these 2 with it :3

Years
  • I realize that it doesn't make much sense seeing as how it has an evolved form, but i would really like to see a Mega Pikachu. I mean, a mega Riachu would be ok, but i think the official mascot of the franchise should get a little power boost. :3 that would be something to see.

I dunno. Pikachu DOES have a pikachu-exclusive power-boosting item and the anime voice inserted into the game. It doesn't really need any more pandering- if there is a mega, it should go to Raichu, who, despite being the evolved form of Pikachu, never receives any love.

Deceit

Toxic.
    Years
  • [Insert pretty much all my favorite pokemon]
    Some ones I really want are:
    Sceptile, Gallade, Dusknoir, and Crobat.
    All of those are generally good, but need some boost like from a mega evolution so that they can actually be more usable.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    Something I find interesting is that Blaziken and the original three are the only starters to have mega evolution's. I don't see why they wouldn't have all of the starters mega evolve, considering they gave Blaziken a mega when he is already the most powerful starter in the game. Anybody else think that all of the starters will have a mega evolution, or only those 4?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I got Mega Lucario, which is awesome. Just my favourite Pokemon ever.

Mega Crobat would be pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind seeing a Mega Raichu, Mega Dragonite, Mega Weezing, Mega Arcanine and Mega Wailord.
    I was actually surprised they didn't do a MegaCrobat, seeing how they have Zubat cave...would've been the best place to have one :(

I want to see MegaSerperior with contrary...the grass serpent will finally be able to shine! Maybe even defeat Blaziken...

I wonder how a MegaMetagross made up of "two Metagross" would look like...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mega Sableye, Zangoose, Raichu and Marowak. Oh yes Marowak!!

I'd really like Marowak to get a regular evolution before getting a mega, personally. If or when it does get a mega-evolution, I think it'd look pretty cool if they made the skull on its head a little dark, and perhaps put some cracks here and there to represent how old it actually is. Stats-wise, it would be nice if they boosted its Speed and Attack. This would make it ten-times easy for us to use it as sweeper. d:

Back