• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meh Artz ~ ♪

LugiaFreak

Years
    Be jealous. <3

Moving on, this is a Prince pillow... However, I can only claim about 30% of the work on this one. My grandma has amazing sewing skillz. :P I contributed by designing the pillow and face. My grandma did all the sewing.

Anyway, this is mine. NOT FOR SALE. Do not even let that thought cross your mind. ;P

Spoiler:

Here's the pillow from a different angle.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
    New Artz ~

More art. This is an owl, handrawn, outlined, colored with markers, then cut out VERY CAREFULLY. x_x;; Drawn while listening to Owl City<3
    Spoiler:

By the way, I don't get that many replies... ;__; More comments plz? D:

Last edited:

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I'm not sure if this was said before, but if Arte was a Pokemon, it would be related to Smeargle!

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
    ahhh oh wow! Katamari!

this looks brilliant so far! the detail you've put in looks great and the lines are really nice and smooth, i honestly can't wait to see this coloured!

LugiaFreak

Years
    ahhh oh wow! Katamari!

this looks brilliant so far! the detail you've put in looks great and the lines are really nice and smooth, i honestly can't wait to see this coloured!
    Ahh, thank you! :D I've already started the coloring, so I hope to finish that up... soon.

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
    Raccoons <3

In case anyone cares, the 'coons are real. I luffs them. :3 And, yup, I am crazy, thanks for asking! :D

Spoiler:

Giles. <3

Spoiler:

Mika. <3

Spoiler:

Caliban. <3

Spoiler:

The raccoons, together. <3

ALSO!

New art. This is my first piece made with Paint Tool SAI [which is the program I'll be using from now on, hopefully] and since it is the first, something awesome must be drawn. So I drew something awesome.

Spoiler:

You were expecting ninjas with guitars, weren't you?

Last edited:

LugiaFreak

Years
    This thread is failing. ;__;

Something quick, just learning how to use Paint Tool SAI. I'm going to color it soon. Soon as in... It'll be done today, probably. :P

Meh Artz ~ ♪

Tell me how the legs look. I'm trying to perfect my dog anatomy, but I'm sure if it's workin' out or not...

Meh Artz ~ ♪

Colored. Went a little crazy with the blur tool, but since my old program didn't have one, I had to try it out. ;3

Last edited:

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
    The yellow stuff coming out of the dog-thing's eye is creepy... lol. I'm not exactly an expert with anatomy, but it looks pretty good. The right (its right) paw looks a little...weird, though. The way the leg line curves into the toes looks off to me.

As for a black tutu-wearing thingie, well it's certainly interesting. lol. Though the tutu-thing looks more like a cloud, unless it's supposed to be a cloud. XD

LugiaFreak

Years
    This is a handrawn picture, colored. I wanted to see if I could import pictures into SAI, which apparently I can. Gahh I love this program. <3

Original:

Meh Artz ~ ♪

Colored:

Meh Artz ~ ♪

Another One...

Original:

Meh Artz ~ ♪

Colored:

Meh Artz ~ ♪

Last edited:
    Back