• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meh Artz ~ ♪

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Thinking about abandoning this thread. It's a pain to update, andit's not active enough for me to care, anyway.

Meh Artz ~ ♪

Leo from VG Cats. Requested by a friend.

Years
  • Love your work. They are very good. You realy work hard I see. I want to see more of your work. Good luck and keep it up.

Bichu

←Onigiri(Rice ball) Pichu
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    Lovin' your digital art. o_o Your lines are pretty fabulous in certain pictures too ='D And a pretty good understanding of what goes where =) That big picture with the Katamari... Is something I couldn't ever do. LOL You must have lots of patience and time!!! ;_;

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • :3 good sai stuff!
    (<3 saaai)
    i really like the overall outcome on the one where pikachu is chasing a doughnut; that style is very good. Your human looks pretty decent too!

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Some raccoon desktop backgrounds. I'm currently using the one with Holland.

Spoiler:

Giles [Sez: "Fuzzy"]

Spoiler:

Caliban [Sez: "and it is true what you said / that i live like a hermit in my own head"]

Spoiler:

Holland [Sez: "i said... are you gonna be my girl?"]

Spoiler:

Mika

LugiaFreak

Years
  • HEY! YOU! LISTEN! [/navi]

I want critique on this! Before I go ahead and finish it, tell me everything that's wrong so I can fix it. Please please please. :3

It's me, Giles, Mika, and Caliban. :3

Spoiler:

Thankies!

EDIT: Fixed slightly, if there's still errors, let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The first thing I notice about your sketch is that "your" hands are too small in the picture. Those hands should be about the same size as your face. So if you put your hand across your face, your fingers should reach (from the pinky to the thumb) to the end of your cheek, the corner of your eyebrow, the middle of your forehead, the corner of your eyebrow and the end of your cheek as long as the bottom of your palm comes right to your chin. These are all estimations based on my own hand and others I've seen.

The mouth on the depiction of you seems out-of-place. It looks like it wasn't centered very well. It's just a little bit off and should be pushed over to her left. I'm also have a conniption about the neck. It seems too long and too fat. The head also isn't put on it correctly. If you're looking at an actual human skull, you notice that the back is pushed out farther than the neck so it would have room for your brain. That means you'd have a bit of extra space at the back of the head to work with, which can be good or bad, depending on your skills at drawing a human.

I think I can see the ears as well, but I'm not sure (I totally need glasses; sorry. XD). Regardless, I'll still tell you that the bottom of your ears will normally reach about the tip of your nose if your nose isn't pointed way downward. The top of your ears usually reach the top of your eyelid. Of course, in different style drawings, the ears can be placed anywhere and still look fine as long as you know what you're doing. In Oda-san's 'One Piece' I've noticed in some episodes that the ears are a bit out of place, but it still looks right regardless.

tl;dr. XD I know. . Either way, I hope this helped! =D​

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Thank you! ^^ I'll go ahead and work on all the things you mentioned. And I knew there was something wrong with the hands... Good thing you spotted it for me. xD

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    If that's how you actually hold a writing implement when you draw, no worries. I usually hold mine more like I'mma stab someone though. ><

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • i love your work!
    most of your digital stuff is very neat and well done

i think your katamari stuff is epic (though i don't really know what it is D; )
    love the pillow!
    have you colored the i love katamari one? o; i'd love to see a colored ver.

the colored ver. of "the chase is on" looks really good. i like how you did the colors, they're very solid :D

and your line art for leggo my eggo is even better than the original :D
    their expressions are adorable :3

your paint splashed pikachu or whatever looks very artistic and unique. i like the style ^-^

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Thank you, guys. ^^ I appreciate it. hiphiphippo, thanks for all the comments and for following me on dA, too. I should have some new stuff up sooner or later. xD

And, no, I haven't colored the Katamari drawing yet... I'm too lazy. xD The lineart was incredibly difficult (there was no way to manually adjust the lines... they all had to be hand-drawn @_@). If I have nothing to do, I might start it, though. It would look better colored. ^^

EDIT! Lineart's done! :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back