• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Melee! Pokémon Scramble

gotron228

^_^
Years
  • Can't you import Pokemon from D/P/Pt and fight with them? Also I hope they add in Pokemon you can transfer to your DS and a way they could make money is that the Pokemon imported to that game from your NDS could gain EXP from defeating enimes there are allot of possibilities for Pokemon games these days.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Well it looks... unique i guess. Seems to be mini games of some sorts like they had on the Pokemon Stadium for the N64. Those games were fun haha.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • finally all i wanted in mystery dungeon in 3d and we can just attack like they would in the wild

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    So what is it?

Some kind of new Pokemon RPG with a little bit of SSMB mixed in?

Well, it looks cool, too bad I don't have a Wii

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • Can't you import Pokemon from D/P/Pt and fight with them? Also I hope they add in Pokemon you can transfer to your DS and a way they could make money is that the Pokemon imported to that game from your NDS could gain EXP from defeating enimes there are allot of possibilities for Pokemon games these days.
    Looks fun. Does anyone know if you can send pokemon from your DS games into it?
    all good questions but it just got announced we wont know even if we tried hard

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Honestly, I can't wait for this game. However, it should definitely have been a full wii game, not just a light-weight download. Although, maybe they're doing this purposefully to test out the concept to see if it would do well.

It's a bit disappointing that each Pokemon can have only 2 attacks. I hope they aren't set permanently for each and that you can level up your Pokemon and learn new attacks like on the main series games. Of course, if they ported this to a full Wii game, they would probably go all out and give us 4 attacks for each Pokemon as well as detailed 3D models instead of the cheap looking ranch ones.

I want this game. 8D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • You guys have no idea how much I want this game. And there's co-op mode? Limey and I are doing to destroy. the. world.

I wanted ranch*, I wanted to play around with those silly Pocket Monsters in their cute lil' wii forms. Now we can brawl with 'em? Oh hell yeah that's gonna be awesome.

@ Yami; I agree that two attacks are a lil' down, but hey it's certainly a nice foundation, I'd say. :D I hope they build off this.

edit: wow, ranch > ranger; completely destroyed the awesomeness of what I wanted to say ;O;

Last edited:

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • I will be getting it. Whether it is good or not it doesn't matter really, I just like pokemon stuff. I bet it will be fun though.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    It looks confusing and not very good but hopefully it's 1000 Wii points. :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • It looks confusing and not very good but hopefully it's 1000 Wii points. :D
    Isn't a given that it looks somewhat confusing with such little information and video? I mean, that's really all we have at the moment. Or do you mean something else by confusing?

It may be 1500, but I'd love to fork out some for that kinda action. \o/

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Kinda lame looking. I was hoping it'd be what I've been saying Pokemon needed:

A game where you have your six Pokemon and instead of telling it commands, you have to fight it out Super Smash Brothers style. I think a game like that would be REALLY innovative and awesome and probably reach a wider range of gamers. This game.. just looks like a waste of money in my opinion.

Back