• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Perceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ... *shall block for 3 second this time.....*

*err... guess a little better this time? At least it's not a disgusting t-shirt... and for the white hair... he said he wanted it not having it >_<*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ?and where?s your perceptions frostweaver? ;p

22sa, I made a promise back a while I?d make a perception next post I made. ^_^;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    ... *shall block for 3 second this time.....*

*err... guess a little better this time? At least it's not a disgusting t-shirt... and for the white hair... he said he wanted it not having it >_<*
    I can't see the picture, how is it?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    <= doesn't need to make a perception as he never promised anything mind all of you =p *c*

<= has no clue where the heck does 22sa find all these pictures of different people

EDIT: *perhaps it's not too bad of a perception... if that perception is true then that means Frosty is a praetor as well and can start screwing up stuff in PC =p *c* *

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?d like to know that too, I can?t find any compared to him? =\

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    <= doesn't need to make a perception as he never promised anything mind all of you =p *c*

<= has no clue where the heck does 22sa find all these pictures of different people

EDIT: *perhaps it's not too bad of a perception... if that perception is true then that means Frosty is a praetor as well and can start screwing up stuff in PC =p *c* *
    ..... I thought I told you guys before. Anyway, each perception is from a different place of course. Sometimes I just come across them, sometimes I have to search for them on the search engines, specifically Google but most search sites are useful.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, but like what do you type in Google? ?Find pictures for the weird people at PC?? =P
    Hey, 22sa my perception is gone. ;_; I wanted to save it, have another copy?

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    Yeah, but like what do you type in Google? ?Find pictures for the weird people at PC?? =P
    Hey, 22sa my perception is gone. ;_; I wanted to save it, have another copy?
    Type in a name, like "Rebecca" or something. I got this idea from Dratini. =P

I still see that perception, amybe you should check again but ya I still have the picture. I edited and resized the orginal picture, that's why you don't see the rest of her legs. =P lol doesn't she look like a killer though? XD

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That may be because you haven?t closed your browser, and it?s still cached. Post again, pwwwease? ^^;

*tries the name thing*

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    That may be because you haven?t closed your browser, and it?s still cached. Post again, pwwwease? ^^;

*tries the name thing*
    Heh, well it's gone now, *goes to get a new angelfire account*

:P

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    havnt ya ever seen Fairly odd parents Junichi? well i dont understand why Cosmos (the members) on the left...my brain hurts now...XD

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    havnt ya ever seen Fairly odd parents Junichi? well i dont understand why Cosmos (the members) on the left...my brain hurts now...XD
    No never heard of it either. Does anyone know where they air it in Tokyo?

22sa

Years
    Happy [belated summer] holidays..... Thread.

Latios Master: Sorry, but I only do perceptions of girls unless... ya, some miracle happens like last time.

These pics are of older women, but I'm not about to try to find a bunch pics of 12 yr olds just because of that.

Another note, I'm not racist and pro-Eastern Asian people, they're just easier to decide on.

Edit: I hope Sapphire Latios comes around again. :D He's the only one that drooled (pretended) at the perceptions I picked!!! (or did someone else too.. probly not) Muhaha!

Edit2: Err, no, I'm not aiming for a male-only audience. These are perceptions of girls afterall.

From left to right: 1) Here's one of Carol! Who left because of that new board but still... she's a member! I know she only half Japanese and doesn't look like this, but it reminds me of her! I have some 2 others stored online. 2) Doctor Itsy, lol. Haven't seen her since a year ago. O_o 3) She looks like my twin sister when she was... ya... about that age! She has longer hair now. Oops, she's not a member of PC. =x But this pic is so accurate I couldn't help it! I'll take it off if need be! 4) I don't know why I posted this one... but it's cute. Umm, another Asian, ... um, I'll say this one is of Zapchu, but it's way off. 5) Miyu-chan. I picked from 3 in total, the others weren't as appealing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Whoa, this thread is old, lol. ^_^; I don't know if you knew, but we have a rule now where we can't revive threads over a month old, so I'm afraid I'll have to close this... Please make a new one instead. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back