• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Perceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    and from the post above, it tells us that 22sa is... *coughracistcough* and is only attracted to asian girls XD, or moms in the supermarket which turns him on.

so that means you'll do one for Kairi then right? XD
    (do not do one for me or else I shall dig out a Harry Ainlay yearbook and post my "perception" of you in PC)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Well you obviously never tried to find one for Kairi or someone, or else you'd know how much harder it is!! :P Btw, I'm not racist (You have to admit they do look different and the distribution of internet room is much more leant towards the models in Asian nations) and the other thing about the supermarket and Asian moms is just a joke I made up I forget why I posted lol. See how bad the English is in that sentence? XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    first of all, i've got absolutely no confidence in doing a perception unless I know that person well (and in this case I know no one well). I can't get pass myself if it maybe inaccurate... plus perception is so appearance based that it isnt' that compatible with me. Not to mention it has mega loads of stereotyping and just guesses...?

I know that mom in supermarket is a joke... i know that you're not racist too but i need something to accuse with ;p

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hey! accuse me of being funny and a moron at the same time! :P do a preception of a comedian or a dude in a strait jacket for me! :P

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Frostweaver makes me think of Casey from the anime in the snow... 'cause he had her as his avatar for awhile, and he likes cold. I also base people on their avatars, but it always stays the same no matter how many times it changes.

I've seen Spike's picture, so I can easily imagine his real-life counterpart when I see his posts.

Not sure if I'm popular enough to have a perception from someone else...

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    ya. I'm stillthinkin. I guess I have to thik harder about you all!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Member Perceptions

Here's Purin, I would have posted a better picture, but this site was the only site that I can find of this anim? that was up and running. =/ Her name is Miyu. (Doesn't that sound strange? XD) and she's from the anim?/manga GALS!

Thanks for all the nice comments on my looks. ;P
    22sa said:
    Heh, I think I can picture some of her old avatars but I don't know where they're from. One is a drawing, another is Kagome from Inuyasha, and think she had one of Fruits Basket too ??? :P
    Wow...I can hardly remember them myself. XD Yes, I had one of Tohru from Fruits Basket. =D
    Kairi said:
    That woman may be in her 20s or whatever, but Miyu?s pretty in a way that makes age kind of irrelevant.

Dangerous is right! =p I don?t think I?ve ever posted one. Too lazy. What would I even search for on Google? O_o
    Why, thanks! XD And why is it dangerious? o_O"

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Miyu-chan said:
    Thanks for all the nice comments on my looks. ;P

Wow...I can hardly remember them myself. XD Yes, I had one of Tohru from Fruits Basket. =D

[/font] Why, thanks! XD And why is it dangerious? o_O"

?cause some people are scary when they get bad perceptions. o_o;; No, really I?m just lazy. ._.;

Okay, I promise next post I make in this topic will have a perception! ^_^;;;;

Iveechan said:
    Frostweaver makes me think of Casey from the anime in the snow... 'cause he had her as his avatar for awhile, and he likes cold. I also base people on their avatars, but it always stays the same no matter how many times it changes.
    Iveechan said:
    I've seen Spike's picture, so I can easily imagine his real-life counterpart when I see his posts.

Not sure if I'm popular enough to have a perception from someone else...

I remember that?I always though it was some girl, until I read his name. ^_^;

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Mods are sopposed to be emotionless androids. I call them modbots :)

You make me think of that Espeon with the funky hat. Punkie/H.A.W.K. reminds me of the Pikachu with the hair because he had that as his avatar.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Member Perceptions
    She reminds me of Alyssa. Elegant, Cold, Beautiful. *_* lol

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kairi said:
    ?cause some people are scary when they get bad perceptions. o_o;; No, really I?m just lazy. ._.;

Okay, I promise next post I make in this topic will have a perception! ^_^;;;;

I remember that?I always though it was some girl, until I read his name. ^_^;
    Heh, it's not dangerous unless you search for them the way I search for them, but since you live in the USA :P :P :P it shouldn't be too bothersome hehhe!

I always thought Purin is Asian... O.o

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    I hate asking... But... Might anyone care to post a perception of me? That... Doesn't pertain to my avatar or banner...? I know it's a lot to ask... But...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back