• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Or Mewtwo?

Mew Or Mewtwo, Which Would You Have?

• Mew

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 55 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity

Pokemon Alumni
    Years
    I'm gonna have to go with Mew unanimously. I've always liked Mew and I just think that it's a great pokemon.

RyCario

RJC
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    Mew. It's the original. It just seems better to me for some reason... Wow, it looks pretty close to a tie.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
    I ca't believe you people.
    YOUR SAYING THAT MEWTWO IS GOOD WHEN IN THE FIRST MOVIE HE WANTED TO KILL AND DESTROY MAN KIND AND MAN"S POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    See I would choose mew. Mewtwo is not really a pokemon in the sense he does not feel akin to humans like all other pokemon. He is the kind of pokemon that wants his space and not to have to be like other pokemon. If i where to have mewtwo I would feel as if I was enslaving it by keeping it from what it truely wants and where it truely wants to be. Mew on the other hand is a very fun loving pokemon which match's my personality and seems to enjoy the company of humans. It would be fun to have around and its tough as nails.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
    Finally people agree with me.
    So what if Mewtwo has Sky-High attacks and Mew has Super Speed.
    They're equal because they both,when together, are the most powerful duo ever!
    Watch the movie and you will know.
    But to me Mew is a winner!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Simple...MEW!
    1) it can learn EVERY SINGLE move there is
    2) it's cute
    3) it's orignal...

Years
    Personally, I prefer Mew over Mewtwo. Mew's ability to learn every TM and HM in the game is a big plus, and who can resist Mew's adorable face. :3

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
    i would have mew because it can learn any TM and has balanced stats

but, on the other hand, mewtwo has a higher special attack and speed stat, so it wins in that respect

grrr, so hard to choose

i choose: Mewtwo

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Mew... IF it wasn't for mew, no pokemon would exist. Also, mew can learn all tms and hm's, making him great in battles.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I am for sure that I have seen voting polls like this before,Well my favorite is Mewto during the game in Pearl he is the best to battle with.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    But Mewtwo isn't natural. He was made by the DNA of Mew, but he was brought to life by scientists working for Giovanni.Mew is way cuter and WAY WAY WAY tougher than Mewtwo evan though he doesn't have sky high special attack or speed. Lugia's better than both of them though...

Uh didn't you see Mewtwo returns? That's what Mewtwo thought but he learned a lesson about life as did every non-antagonist character.

Whats with the people saying Mew is faster than Mewtwo it is in no way faster. Defense and Sp.Defense are the only stats that Mew is superior in. 90-100.

As far as who I'd pick, neither, it'd be too weird to keep them out of the environment but I'd love to meet up with them. Mew'd be more fun loving but Mewtwo could be someone you could have deep conversations with or as Zuko says "think about our place in the universe,"
    It's for these reasons and many more I'd much rather not elaborate on that makes me choose neather.

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    I like Mewtwo more, better stats and good-looking. I just can't understand how he is so strong and fast and with good defenses in the Pokémon games, but in Smash melee he was all the opposite. He was light, slow, and weak as hell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back