• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo-EX's TCard Program Official Thread

What do you think of the Program? Did it work for you? (select one from each letter)

• Total voters
    Years
    Wow, I am downloading it as we speak, but i never noticed this thread before, 0.o

Do I still need a passkey for the updated one?
    If so, Ill do anything to get one, xD because these trainer cards look to awesome!

Shooting_star*

The ultimate Poser.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 14, 2006
    hey, sorry to kinda bring up a old topic ((yeah..really old ><)) and uh call me a nobo if u want, but can we now use this freely in our sigs without pass key's? or do we still need em?

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Version 2006-10-20 is out! Check post 1 for the link. This version includes all the mini sprites, and they're animated! Also, I've added another method to obtain passkeys. It simply requires you to search the Help file for small blocks of text and follow their instructions. Everyone should be able to get 2 passkeys very easily!

Mewtwo-EX's reply to Shooting Star said:
    Spoilered to save space.
    Spoiler:

jonjosh

Poke Poke Poke (Hey Stop!)
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Hi the program is really simple now i dont have any problems doing trainer cards thanks! I really love everything!! i will post the picture later when i get to 15 posts :)

i dont get it what are you supposed to do with the passkeys?

Last edited:

jonjosh

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    i dont get it what are you supposed to do with the passkeys?

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    A couple questions for you jonjosh:
    - Have you downloaded the program yet? If not, I suggest you do so tomorrow evening (in 24 hours from this post as the link has expired). If so:

- Did you notice the black and red text that is on TCards 3-5? Passkeys disable this text, so that you can use the program to make cards for other people. There are several ways you can get passkeys, please read the Obtaining Passkeys section in Post 1.

jonjosh

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    i have already downloaded it

no but where do you put the passkeys?

Here is trainer card example:

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Jonjosh: I should probably make this more clear in the Readme...simply press Backspace to open the command box. There is a section in the readme that tells you some commands that can be entered.

OmastarMaster: Nice! Glad you like it. I'll take your suggestion into consideration, but it would require me to learn how to use some kind of external system. Hopefully it will be in a future update!

Check back tomorrow and I'll hopefully have a small update that makes the Public cards more "smooth"...

jonjosh

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    ok i will do that but what readme i dont see one? the in-program Readme?

so you put the passkey on the command thing?

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    It should have appeared when you first ran the program. You can access it again later by pressing F1. All important keys are listed on the M2EX screen when the program is run.

To test the passkey system, press Backspace, then enter "music". A piece of music should start playing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    BAH it expired mewtwo i can't wait till you re up load it thanks

nevermind you have 2 do the second one tho... confusing and how do you get the original 151 pokemon for FR/LG

Mewtwo-EX's TCard Program Official Thread

I didnt like how i had to go through the numbers for the Pokemon not the best thing but other than that its great.

Last edited by a moderator:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Please use the EDIT button to say extra stuff if no one has posted after you.

You should really read the Readme file by pressing F1 when the program is running. To change the set that is used, right click on the sprite. Right clicking is generally how you change any sprite set (FR/LG to RSE to DP, etc)

jonjosh

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    When groudon and rayquaza did the animation they didnt do it at the same time like the other pokemon oh and I used a place to animate it

thats why i had to change it

Back