• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo-EX's TCard Program Official Thread

What do you think of the Program? Did it work for you? (select one from each letter)

• Total voters

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
    mewtwo-EX said:
    No, not at all. I've added the new sprites, and allowed for larger Pokemon sprites in general. Not sure this deems an update tho...I'll update the thread when I've made more changes.
    Larger sprites? Yay! Now we can stick in Dorapion! Here, these are the official sprites that D-Man and Gridiron cleaned up.

I'm currently working on cleaning up a sprite of the new grass starter, then I'll do pixel-overs of the other two, and I might post them later.
    EDIT: Well, I finished the sprite of Naetoru, although by quality, you can't really call it a rip. I tried.

Next up, pixel-overs of Hikozaru and Pocchama! (Later, I'm going to dinner soon.)

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Well, I've added some of the DP sprites to sprite_custom.gif. Unless people want others in their TCard requests, or I get bored, I don't think I'll be adding the others until the games are released (in Japan). Anyway, the program has been updated, so people who feel so inclined can make their own sprite_custom.gif including as many DP sprites as they with.

Have fun!....assuming it will upload. I'll get it up eventually, hopefully tomorrow (PC being finicky). In the mean time, you could download the Complete version via eMule if you have it. See post 1 for eD2K links.

Last edited:

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
    I suppose it's smart to wait until we have all of them. But don't forget, there will always be those who don't feel like waiting. I can't wait to have the program with bigger sprites, this will be kewl!
    BTW, if you want, I could do some pin-ups of the fourth-gens?
    EDIT: Oh, dear god, I found some transparency creepiness! The Shiny Deoxys (a) [Custom Pokémon 11] has a messed up outline due to a transparency error. Someone plz fix that? And, on another subject, why are the custom Pokémon sprites 16-37 a fading animation of Umbreon changing colors?

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    BuoyselLover said:
    I suppose it's smart to wait until we have all of them. But don't forget, there will always be those who don't feel like waiting. I can't wait to have the program with bigger sprites, this will be kewl!
    BTW, if you want, I could do some pin-ups of the fourth-gens?
    EDIT: Oh, dear god, I found some transparency creepiness! The Shiny Deoxys (a) [Custom Pokémon 11] has a messed up outline due to a transparency error. Someone plz fix that? And, on another subject, why are the custom Pokémon sprites 16-37 a fading animation of Umbreon changing colors?
    Well, as soon as I can get the program uploaded to PC, you will be able to use bigger sprites. The fading Umbreon was for a TCard request I did a while back, and has been removed in the update. I could fix the transparency on Shiny Deoxys, but it hasn't been requested in my TCard shop, so I'm not inclined to do so (I'm lazy XD). You get points for finding transparency errors on the main sprites tho (anything besides sprite_custom) so keep your eyes pealed.

4th gen pinups: I'll get around to them. I did make a program for ease of creation. It's somewhere in the ATCM and Lounge...
    Edit: I found it and quick linked it in Post 1 near the bottom. I highly suggest you check it out!

Last edited:

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
    xD That's hilarious! So, I need a GIF for the pinups? That's fine. I haven't even tried it out yet xD
    EDIT: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I tried it, and it won't load mah GIF! Does it have to have a certain name? I checked the thread, but didn't see anything regarding a specific GIF filename...

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Note that shiny pokemon can only be used on the large pokemon sprites. Not the mini sprites. Try using TCard 4.0. Right click on the ? that says "Normal RS Hoenn" in the upper left box. Shiny should be one of many choices. If you get a drop down saying only: Normal, Custom, Hide, Show...then you're clicking on mini sprites.

Dragon_Master131

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2006
    okay, i figured out shinies. I also found a couple of errors in the latest version.

mewtwo-EX said:
    If you get a drop down saying only: Normal, Custom, Hide, Show...then you're clicking on mini sprites.

first, it did that when I tried changing from the emerald sprites on TCard Public, except it said Emerald instead of Normal.

Next, on TCard 5, the question mark thing has parts of it cut off, and, when you go to put in a pokemon's number, it says to use hoenn numbering system but displays the sprites according to national numbering system. The sprite has stuff cut off too. The cut off is remedied after switching sprite sets, but when you go back to the default sprite set (emerald) It displays them whole and says to use national numbering.

Those are the only errors I have come across so far in the latest program

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    latest as in which version? Also, maybe you could use the Save feature to provide screenshots of the errors. I believe I've fixed them in the one I'm trying to upload, but I need to see what's on the screen. Please provide:

Program Version (date)
    Screenshots of problem

Thanks

Dragon_Master131

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2006
    the version you made after fixing the ball glitch on TCard 3.

well, it stopped doing the TCard 5 thing cuz I lost the external sprites somehow.

Dragon_Master131

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2006
    actually, I don't know if it was the one immediately after. I just downloaded it today. it was 7-22

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    The newest version (2006-08-08) is now online through YouSendIt. Hopefully I can get it attached before the link expires in two weeks.

Dragon_master131: Please update using the link provided at the top of post 1.

Zanaku: Thanks :D. Sorry to waste your bandwidth, but the newest version is now online. Check post 1 for it.

Back