• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson's "Ghost"

True Reign

  
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm going to be the party pooper and say maybe it was something from outside causing such a weird shadow like that. Maybe a golf cart driving by?

But still... That's just freakin' weird as hell.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I got scared, it has to be him the height and it glided as it was dancing.

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Fake, I think they are just trying to make as much money as possible out of his death.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I take this to be people out to coin from a man's death, something often done.
    I believe in these things but wouldn't post it on the Internet.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • If you say "Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists." 3 times in front of a mirror in Neverland... Michael Jackson will come out and sleep with you...

Damn kids! What I tell you about saying that in Neverland?

EDIT: Lol I just got neg rep'd for that. Obviously people don't think very hard when they read posts here, hah.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmmm, it seems to me that is fake. It looks like someone used a photo type video editor and just add Micheal as a ghost in there. Of course his soul is living, it will live forever. But in our minds and hearts. Yeah most people do this because they want to believe that Micheal is still alive, it hasn't hit home yet to some people. And I understand that. But this to me is fake.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Of course its his ghost. He will moonwalk the earth for 40 days obviously.
    I lol'ed XD

Uhh, this is startin to bug meh...
    Ever heard of the 'play dead, make money' conspiracy thing?
    My friend thinks michael jackson is not dead, he's faking his death so he can like get them cash in...
    So that might be him... not dead... XD

*watches video*

HOLY COW... HES DEAD ALRIGHT!!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'd say shadow person more than a ghost. Similar paranormal, make-believe, jibber-jabber - but different enough in folklore. If you really want to go down that line of thinking for some reason. O_o

Either way, no.

Maybe if it was moonwalking, but no. XD

Last edited:

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • Moonwalking ghosts? o3o
    Haha, jokes aside, this really scared me the first time I saw it. I believe in the paranormal (ghosts, aliens, UFOs, etc), so I don't have much trouble believing it could be a ghost. I certainly don't think it's a video edit. CNN wouldn't do something like that as far as I'm concerned.

Although, feint shadow... hmm... semi-transparent.. Who you gonna call?
    Ghostbusters, that's who! XD

Although maybe we should call in the Ghostbusters.

Lunatone

The Meteorite Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    I believe it. Mock me all you want I'm a huge Jackson fan, my old show horse was named Neverland. (I bought him with that name, pure coincidence.) He loved his home and was absolutely distraught upon selling it, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was still there. And as for the Peter Pan thing, yes his life was based on that. He didn't want to grow up. And when he did I guess he lost his shadow as it's still there.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • MAybe it's the shadow of his ghost XD
    Although I've seen "real" ghosts before so I'm not going to rule this out. I don't think it's real, but my mum does. It was just a show on his house, I doubt they would deliberately make that shadow ghost whatever it is. To me, I think it was someone out side, or perhaps it was an entirely different ghost all together. I don't think it's superimposed or anything like that.
    My mum says:

"If Michael really did feel like a kid, then why would he leave that place? He loved Neverland so it makes sense that he would stay there. Most child spirits don't know there dead, maybe that's what this is all about."

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm going to be the party pooper and say maybe it was something from outside causing such a weird shadow like that. Maybe a golf cart driving by?

But still... That's just freakin' weird as hell.

That's what I thought really.. some sort of shining light.

Back