• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Which one would you prefer eating over the other type of chocolate? There are varieties of each type of chocolate out there, but I am focusing on these 2 types only. I know the majority of people out there enjoy milk chocolate over dark chocolate, but my preference is dark chocolate; what's your preference?

pkmin3033

OK to be honest I don't actually like chocolate all that much it's just too sweet for me but I loved white the most as a kid so yeah

Years
  • I think milk edges out dark just slightly because I can binge eat milk chocolate. But dark chocolate is also very good!

I loathe white chocolate though. So gross.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Dark chocolate. My superior tastebuds demand I do not settle for less. You gotta have that tinge of bitter, all that sweet crap is going to get old eventually. Make the best with what you got.

Years
  • As a little kid Marina, milk chocolate.

As an adult Marina, dark chocolate .___.

Feels gross to get sick off of so much sugar nowadays. XD

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Milk chocolate! I have an addiction to everything chocolate. I also love white chocolate but I can only eat it in small amounts. I especially adore those white chocolate Hershey bars! They are to die for!!

Dark chocolate is ok if it's mild. I generally like dark chocolate granola bars and I enjoy dark chocolate with almonds. I dislike super bitter dark chocolate, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    Between dark and milk - dark, but not by much. Between white and dark though, white wins by a landslide.

Not a big chocolate consumer actually, but speaking of dark chocolate, try out chilli chocolate if you get an opportunity. It's a really special experience.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Dark chocolate for sure, preferably around 70%-85%. Couverture is still a bit too bitter for me though I appreciate the craftsmanship and never turn it down. I got into fancy chocolate when I got into fancy coffee, since they both go hand in hand, compliment one another culinary, and are ruled by a culture sophisticated snobbishness! I mean that in an endearing way, btw. ♡

Also dark chocolate doesn't actually provide the cardiovascular health benefits companies want you to believe it does. It's definitely more nutritionally healthier than milk chocolate though.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Also dark chocolate doesn't actually provide the cardiovascular health benefits companies want you to believe it does. It's definitely more nutritionally healthier than milk chocolate though.

I was mostly referring to it's benefits in regards to the mind's health. I have read several studies revolving around statements that it improves focus, alleviates stress, etc. Are they true? I have no idea but, I am one of the most focused, stress-free, individuals that I know of.

Couverture though, impeccable tastes. ♡ Though please, if you ever secure a chance to try such, I highly recommend Fortnum and Mason chocolates. I also recommend their tea, but that is a different tale entirely.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Milk chocolate all the way but I can eat dark chocolate as long as it's 70% and it's even better with jalapenos infused.

White chocolate isn't even chocolate.

Years
  • I like something that's in the middle edging towards dark chocolate, in around the 55-60% range. If I had to pick one or the other exclusively, I'd definitely go dark.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    milk chocolate all the way. dark chocolate tastes bitter after awhile

Years
  • Going purely from a health standpoint, dark chocolate all the way. I'd love to be able to blend their tastes a bit if I could though, to make the dark chocolate go down a bit better.

Back