• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mind over Body; Pyschic's Realm

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • 'Course you can! Welcome mate!

And don't be shy in posting topics dudes. Even side topics can be cool.

Last edited:
    Years
  • mass is a measurement of how much space an object takes up. Weight is the amout of gravity on an object.
    My partner actually has more body than mind.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • And the answer is: Mass is the amount of matter it contains, and its influence in a gravitational field. Weight is the quality of heaviness in things, determined by their mass or quantity of matter as acted on by the force of gravity, that counteracts efforts to lift or move them.

So far hking and XD and the newbie fordjon88 posted the similar answers, I'll promote them
    immediately! And no worries! There will be promotions this week if you're active enough!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Is your partner strong-in-mind-but-weak-body type or just balanced?
    My Gardevoir and I are connected by Destiny Bond, so she is like me. We share one mind, which is mentally strong, with our physical strength only a tad bit lower than our mental. But overall, is pretty balanced.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Can I join? Psychic is my absolute favourite type ^^ My favourite pokemon of the type are Espeon, Gardervoir and Grumpig. I just love the psychic power! :)

NatureKeeper

Guys, should I use a Gallade, an Espeon or both?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Welcome Sophie(that name reminds me of Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle...)! And you didn't indicate your partner...

Naturekeeper, you can choose whoever you want as long as you like it.

Topic anyone?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • mew is stronger than mewtwo, and its a psychic legendary.
    Stronger moveset Yes...
    Stronger Stats No...
    Fan Favorite, You Bet...

Do you think it would be cool to have psychic powers of your own?
    Heck Yeah...Levitation Would Be So Awesome~

Back