• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mind over Body; Pyschic's Realm

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
Years
  • even though it's got nothing to do with the group...

Do you give nicknames to your pokémon? What kind of nicknames you usually give to your pokémon?

nooooope. =D
    Yeah, I know that's pretty lame, but whatever I guess.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Do you give nicknames to your pokémon? What kind of nicknames you usually give to your pokémon?

Yep. I nickname them according to their type.
    (Like Volt for Pikachu or Blaze for Fire types.)
    :)

(I also have a Wiggltuff named James. The weird part is that its a girl, and its the first name i thought of...)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I remember some time ago, I named my female Tyranitar "Juggernaut". Forgot to look for the gender sign.

Topic: (Just to bump this thread).

If granted, would you like to have a psychic ability? What then?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Definately!

I'd love to be able to create stuff out of thin air, or teleport stuff. That would awesome. But, so would the power to get inside peoples minds and computers etc. I'd like to have those I think, then I'd use them everywhere.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Telekinsis!! >=)

That would be soo cool if I could move things with my mind!

Muahaha!
    The things I could do!
    :)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • One of the things I like to do when I had the power is to mind/emotion read, very advantagous to any situation. And I hate levitating. ._.

Gawain: I thought you're not afraid of heights?

Me: Sure, but I don't like the feeling of having no surface under my feet or bottom.

Years
  • Well, i'd say my litle psychic ability i'd like would be to either read people's minds, control their thoughts or somethinglike that, or telekinesis. yeah... i think that's about it. probably the telekinesis, 'cause what goes on in people's minds...sometimes you don't wanna know.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • If granted, would you like to have a psychic ability? What then?
    Telekinesis, or levitation.

Moving objects with my mind could mean I wouldn't have to ever get off my butt. xD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • If granted, would you like to have a psychic ability? What then?
    yes to see into the future and possibly teloport that would be cool XP

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • Do you give nicknames to your pokémon? What kind of nicknames you usually give to your pokémon?
    I dont usually name them, I only nicknamed my gardevoir, but I dont know why.

Years
  • umm...topic...topic...
    What's your fav. psychic poekomn and why?
    what pokemon game do you have most of your psychics in?
    umm.... which is better? psychic/ghost or psychic/dark?

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • umm...topic...topic...
    Mewtwo is my favorite psychic pokémon. He's so cute and strong. I also like his nature.
    I have most of my psychics in Ruby. This will change in the future when I get Soul Silver.
    Psychic/dark is better because it has less weaknesses and those types support each other really well.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • umm...topic...topic...

I have lots, but Latios is for me. Latios's huge movepools, great stats and versatility makes him own most battles(not to mention he looks quite cool intimidating). Although he got more weaknesses than other pure psychics because of his dragon trait. Emerald, it's the game that has the most tranfers, trades and captures of psychic pokemon. It's the game where I evolve Slowking, Slowbro, Espeon, Alakazam and some other pokemon that can't evolve through ordinary means(but I tranfered them again to my Pearl). Psychic/Ghost. Less weaknesses.

Well, that's a fresh start.

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • umm...topic...topic...

My favorite psychic pokemon....is a tie between Gardevoir and Latias. Latias' moveset is more versatile, but I like their looks equally. ^^
    I have a few psychics in my pokemon platinum, but I guess I've never really had a ton of them in the first place; I just have an Alakazam, a Gardevoir, Gallade, Latias, and Espeon.

Oh, I like Espeon too! :p I can't decide...

As for the psychic-ghost or psychic-dark thing, the latter is better--less weaknesses! =D

Back