• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mindscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
    Years
    " ughh that stupid sun. Wait sun I thought that I blocked the window?" He said to myself groggly pulling the curtains closed. "wait this isn't my room. I don't have curtains." "I must be dreaming yes thats it i'm dreaming" He thought hiting myself in the leg ".....Ok that hurt.im not dreaming, so where am I? I guess I will look around."

As he turned from the window it got blown open by a gust of wind. so he turned and looked out onto the belcony. He saw a kid with a sword. "Whoa" he said to himself jeting back into the room.

"I guess I am not the only one here." " I wonder if any one else is here." Thats when he heard the kid say. "wh...who's there?! Come out!". "Whats he talking about i dont hear anything." Thats when I heared "A-Alright. I-I'll come out, just...please, don't kill me...".

So I looked out of the window again to see a girl 5'5", and about 103 to 106 lbs. Silky brown hair,green eyes, and pale skin.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Kei stood in the silence, clutching the handle of his blade tightly as his hand trembled in anticipation. His eyes narrowed at the window opening as he watched in complete focus. The moments seemed like hours as the footsteps could be heard. Suddenly, an uncharacteristic voice cut the silence.

"A-Alright. I-I'll come out, just...please, don't kill me..." a girl's voice sounded from inside. A cute girl, near Kei's age, stepped out onto the balcony looking more scared than Kei was. Upon seeing her look of complete terror, Kei's mood instantly changed. His eyes softened into a wide look of surprise. The sudden retraction of emotion seemed to trigger the release of the sword's power. In a flash of light, the sword and cloak vanished from his hands, revealing Kei's true appearance. He looked at his hands and inspected his clothes for a moment, looking for any trace of the previous transformation, but nothing was even left. Just the pouch of cards on his hip. Kei immediately remembered he was in the presence of a girl and returned his attention to her.

"um... hey...my names Kei...Kei Harukana. I've got a lot of questions to ask. I have to wonder... do you live here? How does this world even exist?" He immediately began to ramble off. Kei knew he was talking to much for a proper introduction to a young woman. He paused a while after his short ramble. He was just so happy to see someone after waking up in such a strange world... he completely forgot his manners.

As if something had been listening to his thoughts, another person came screaming through the broken window a bit farther down, a young boy. He was screaming as if being frightened almost half to death. Kei's eyes widened more from being startled, he attempted to summon the sword again in defense, holding his hand out in front of him but nothing appeared. Though it didn't appear he needed the sword's aid... Kei's eyes narrowed again but this time in confusion as the boy who had just appeared seemed to completely ignore their presence, gawking at the scenery.

"whoa....where AM I?" he said to himself in awe.

This sentence was almost music to Kei's ears. Someone else who didn't know where he was, but this couldn't really be described as good or bad.

"....hey you? Did you get here without knowing as well?" Kei called down the balcony to the boy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Kenji yawned and rolled over. He hadn't slept this well in years. The sheets felt different. Better. But, different. He opened his eyes to a different ceiling than his bedroom had usually had. A voice echoed in his head as he sat bolt up: "whoa....where AM I?" said the voice. It wasn't someone speaking, but sounded as though it came from a deep cavern.

"Hello?" said Kenji, loudly. "Who's there?" No one answered, so he threw his legs over the side of the bed. He stood up and felt a chill around his feet. He looked down and found that his socks, that he had been wearing the night before, were gone. Looking up again, confused, he turned and searched the bed covers for his socks. He was startled to find that his room was completely different. Brown walls, an expensive looking clock, and a bed that was not his greeted his tired eyes. He walked around the carpeted bedroom and yawned again. His hair was a mess, but he was more interested in the fact that his arm was missing.

He grabbed the air that his arm would have occupied and grabbed hold on it. It was invisible. He panicked, but it came back into view instantly. He looked at it and moved his fingers around. They felt real enough. He thought hard-- Make my arm invisible. It disappeared upon request. He closed his eyes and thought-- Make my head invisible. Opening them, he found nothing to be in direct view. His body stood, headless, but his arm came back into view. "Weird..." he muttered.

He walked to his glass windowed door and gazed out. He wasn't home. He was looking out onto cliffs and ocean. The sun gleamed over the horizon, still barely visible as it rose. He chuckled. He wasn't afraid nor worried. If this wasn't a dream, then he could start a brand new life wherever he was. He wasn't the greatest of people where he had been. He wasn't a criminal. But, he certainly wasn't a saint.

A knock at the door snapped him back into reality or...what seemed to be reality. "Who is it?" he asked, walking to the door to listen. No one answered, but he could hear a very faint breathing. He thought once more-- Make me invisible.

He grabbed the door handle and thought, "I'm invisible. I'm invisible." He listened once more and heard the breathing getting heavier and heavier. He twisted the knob and flung the door open.

OOC: When I read this, it seems like I speed-posted. I'm gunna have to work on that. XD;

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "....hey you? Did you get here without knowing as well?" came a voice from my right.

"Nani?" my head snapped around at the voice, looking at a guy, who looked older, but was about my height, maybe a little shorter, who had his hand out like he was holding a sword, although no blade was there. "Err...no...I woke up and I was in this weird room...wearing this...and when I looked around...." my speech was cut short as the memory suddenly hit me.

I whipped around, pressing myself against the banister of the balcony, still trying to push myself back as I watched my shadow seem to 'lift' off the ground inside the room, if it was possible, and start to slide twords me, still connected to my feet.

I screamed again, although, not as highly pitched or loud, but I screamed none the less, running twords the guy that had appeared. "What the FEK is that thing?" I questioned, as my shadow made itself known, 'walking' onto the balcony and looking around, noticing the small croud of people to it's right and waving breifly, before leaning on the balcony and looking around.

Charchic

The 3rd Member of the Elite 4
    Years
    Name: Michael Alan Smith
    Nickname: Smithy, Smiggz
    Status/Race: Vampire
    Relationship: Single
    Favourite rooms in '"The Mansion": The Bar, The Gameroom, The Bedroom
    Favourite places on "The Island": The Forest, The Mountains
    Appearance: Michael is quite small for his age, infact he is only 5 foot 5, which not only makes him quite small for his age, but also quite small for his Race which makes him get ridiculed by the other Vampire. Michael has blood red eyes, and they are slit like the eyes of a cat. He has pearl white fangs which sometimes penetrate his gums cutting his mouth which can be very painful. Another strange thing is that he in tanned, which goes agaisnt the steriotypic pale white Vampire. He has very short black hair and has a fade hairstyle (Which is a real hairstyle), He has some freckles and a scar which travels down from the left of his left eye down to the cornor of his mouth. Michael also likes to wear white shirts and blue jeans. He also wears white trainers.
    Personality: Michael is a generally depressing person to be around and very shy. But once you get to know him he is actually a very jolly person with a huge sense of humour. He likes to dance and sing. Michael also has a habit which annoys people as he bites his nails bad. Michael loves joking around and likes to listen to Hip-Hop music, he hates people who think they're great and vein people, he also likes to give bullies a little bite and turn them into vampires when they annoy him.

Sources:
    Tv/Movies: Other
    Manga/Comics: Other
    Video Games: Other

Abilities: I put other above, I will just write here, Michael has the basic vampire ability to turn other people into a vampire by biting them and infecting them with his venom, he can also shapeshift and turn into a Bat, which helps him when he needs to get somewhere fast or fit into a large crowd (It is hard to fit into a human crowd with blood red eyes that are cat like slits lol.)

SilverTail

Years
    OOC: good overall, ok, Charchic is ACCEPTED Read my opening post(where I officially start the RP) and you can start posting right away.

Charchic

Years
    Michael woke up abruptly, to the sound of other people in their rooms chatting excitedly. He decided not to open his eyes, hoping that sleep would take hold of him again. Before realising, "Wait! This isn't right! What the hell is all that noise!" Michael lived in a small house before he entered Mindscape, a house in your average street, alone with his mother. So why could he hear talking, this wasn't right was it? He opened his eyes and looked around. "Huh? Where am I!" he thought, now panicking.

Michael was not in his normal Electric Blue painted bedroom, he was in another room. A chocolate brown painted bedroom with light brown drawers and a large bookcase in the corner of it. He rubbed his eyes, this couldn't be right. He must of been seeing things. He then threw his light brown covers onto the floor before standing up and panicking. He ran over the the bedroom window and spread the curtains apart before jumping back in shock. He was on an island. Somewhere, in the middle of an island. He paused. Terrified. And stared out to the violent sea. "What's going on?" he thought to himself.

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
    Years
    "um... hey...my names Kei...Kei Harukana. I've got a lot of questions to ask. I have to wonder... do you live here? How does this world even exist?" He ramble when she went onto the belcony.

Thats when I heared a scream and another boy about my age come running onto the deck. "whoa....where AM I?" he said to himself not noticing Kei and the girl.

He was wearing a black belly-shirt over an orange long-sleeved shirt, a grinning demonic looking pumpkin adorning the black shirt, a pair of black jeans with orange cuffs, and a pair of orange socks.

Kei then asked "....hey you? Did you get here without knowing as well?" The Boy answered with "Err...no...I woke up and I was in this weird room...wearing this...and when I looked around...." he was cut short when he screamed not loud but enough to be heard. "What the FEK is that thing?" the boy asked as a shodow like figure slid out and waved at every one.

"OK i've seen vampires, werewolves and other creepy things but what the Hek is that?" I said loud enough that every one could hear.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Kenji stared into the open doorway, expecting some crazed butler to be standing there wielding a weapon, ready to strike whoever he saw. But no such butler was there. No one stood before the invisible Kenji. He sighed a breath of relief, but was still troubled at the bodiless breathing. He stepped out into the hall to see what lay beyond his room.

A decorative hallway with tapestries and vases. Fancy carpet strewn the floor and walls colored maroon created an old mansion feel to the hall. Kenji walked further down the hall, until he walked by a mirror. No reflection still. He didn't mind being invisible. Especially if some crazy butler was searching for him. An echoing voice came screeching into Kenji's mind, "It's a shadow monster!"

Kenji yelled, "Hello? Who's there?" Once again, no one answered. Frustrated, he jogged down the hall, but stopped right before hitting the corner. A voice echoed, this time, from around the corner, "What the heck is that thing?" Kenji smiled to himself. He wasn't sure why he was hiding. He was invisible.

Turning the corner, he came into view of the scene. Two boys and a beautiful, young woman stood before him. They were out on the balcony staring at a black figure. Kenji stared blankly at it also. It was rather creepy, but didn't seem harmful.

Moments after, he suddenly became aware that all three had now turned their attention to where Kenji stood. Looking down, he found that he was no longer invisible.

Charchic

Years
    Michael looked around the brown painted room, his eyes red. He sighed as he tried to come to terms with the fact that he was lost, in the middle of nowhere. Then he began to think scary thoughts, "What if I've been kidnapped! What's happened to my mother! Is she dead! Will I ever get home! Am I the only person on the whole island!" He then rubbed his eyes and a tear ran down the side of his face. He wiped the tear from his face as a sweet female voice began to talk.

"Don't worry...You'll be okay. I had the same problem to. It will go soon. You will come to terms with the fact that you ain't going anywhere, well not anytime soon anyway. But I am guessing your family are fine. You have to think positive now." Michael screamed and jumped back at the sound of this voice, although he didn't feel like he was hearing it through his ears. It felt as though somebody was communicating with him in his mind. Michael was confused. He was fully aware he did not have the powers to read minds. So what the hell was going on! He looked around the room and thought.

"If who ever is talking to me, is communicating with me telepathicly. Then maybe I may be able to communicate with her back! Hello! Can you hear me!" There was no reply. Michael then sat on his bed and saw that next to him was a dark oak door. He got up, jumped over his bed and pulled on the golden handle. He found himself in a long hall with a few people all also coming out of their rooms. Michael paused and looked around.

OOC: Can I create another character, like can we have two people?

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: SilverTail, I apologize in advance for the disruption this OOC post will create.

Charchic, I'd just like to direct your attention to the OOC thread located in the RP lounge. A few members have some concerns about your latest post.

OH. And before I forget, I believe it was stated somewhere that cell phones wouldn't work? I could be mistaken. But as for Blake's cell, she has the ability to manipulate technology [Thanks, Micah<3], hence why she's still able to be in contact with Peter.

IC:

"um... hey...my names Kei...Kei Harukana. I've got a lot of questions to ask. I have to wonder... do you live here? How does this world even exist?" He immediately began to ramble off. Before Blake could respond, she was interrupted by a boy rushing onto the balcony, awe-struck by this new scenery.

"....hey you? Did you get here without knowing as well?" The boy who had introduced himself as Kei called down the balcony to the newcomer. Blake put her hands on her hips, leaning towards the previously hooded boy, obviously annoyed slightly.

"Um, hello? Pay attention to me?" She furrowed her brow, as she was once more interrupted by the new boy. It appeared that his shadow had somehow detached itself from the floor, and now stood over the balcony, greeting the group of teens. Blake stared at it, wrinkling her nose as she hesitantly waved back. Suddenly, she heard another voice.

"Okay," it began. "I've seen vampires, werewolves, and other creepy things, but what the heck is that?" The male voice asked, obviously referencing the shadow that had seemingly developed a life of it's own. Blake rolled her eyes.

I dunno where you come from, creepy boy, she thought, hands on her hips, weight shifted onto one leg. But where I come from, fairytale monsters don't exist.

Blake balled her hands up into fists, closing her eyes. How could they be speculating about the means by which they came to be in this world, when they were in the presence of the most beautiful girl this world, or any other, for that matter, had ever seen? They should have all rushed to her side, gotten down on one knee, and asked her if she'd like a firm back massage or a nice turkey sandwich. But no, they had all talked amongst each other. Perhaps she was in a house full of gay men. When there was a break in the conversation, Blake seized the opportunity as best she could.

"I'm Blake!" she screamed, her voice cutting through the silence. Turning on her heel, she jabbed Kei in the chest with her index finger. "And as far as I'm concerned, you probably just kidnapped all of us! You, Mister Suspicious, were the one waltzing around outside my room with a sword, and cloaked, no less!" She nodded, turning and pointing at the two other boys, her cell phone clutched tightly in one fist. "And in case you were unaware," she concluded. "My opinion's the only one that matters!" Huffing, her speech came to a close. No sooner had she finished her small rant, a dark haired boy appeared out of seemingly nowhere. Blake let out a small yell, latching herself tightly onto Kei's arm, inadvertently flinging her cell phone off the side of the balcony. As soon as she realized what she had done, she turned to the new boy.

"You," she growled, voice laced with malice. She pressed her index finger into his chest, as she had done to Kei. "Go get that," she commanded. "And you'd better hope for your sake, it isn't broken."

OOC: OUCH Blake's mean. xD; Okay, her cell phone ISN'T broken, because that would ruin the whole Peter/Blake substory, so if/when you go get it, Klippy, make sure it's not shattered. kthx. <3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    OOC: It's broken. :D Kidding<3

IC: Kenji stood, frozen. He wasn't sure whether to listen or to throw something at her. "Erm...who are you three?" he asked. Suddenly, the girl's voice echoed in his head, "I dunno where you come from, creepy boy. But where I come from, fairytale monsters don't exist."

"I believe in fairy tales, actually," he said to her. "Not sure if this is one though." He smiled. This girl was beautiful, but apparently couldn't read minds like himself. He walked out to the balcony and looked down. The phone lay unbroken on the green grass. Kenji turned to her and said, "Anything for a girl as beautiful as you."

Kenji took several steps away from the group. "Be back soon," he said, directing his speech at her mainly. He walked off, leaving the group to whatever business they had been having before. As he walked down the decorative hall, a candelabra stood erect on a nearby stand. It had sharp, dagger-like points on it.

Kenji stopped and stared at it. Something inside him told him that pain wasn't a factor here. He looked around to check that the others weren't looking to see if he had gone. No one returned his gaze, so he flipped back around. He lifted his hand, counted to three, then slammed it down onto the candelabra.

The pain was unbearably ticklish. He chuckled. Either he had another power or all of them were insusceptible to pain. He strode back to the group and looked at the girl. This would be highly amusing.

"No...I don't think I'll get your phone," he said. "I think I'll end it all now. I'm not going to live like this. It's all a dream." He climbed onto the balcony and stood up. "Perhaps I'm an acrobat," he yelled. "Maybe it's time for something daring."

He did a back flip and landed, perfectly. He smiled at the girl. "You're quite the beauty. It's a shame I can't give you the back massage or the turkey sandwich you want." He laughed.

"Goodbye." he said, as he help up the peace sign with his fingers. He leaned back, arms spread eagle, then fell. The air felt extremely cool on his back. The two story drop seemed to take longer than he thought, but when he hit, the tickling ensued.

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
    Name: Alexis Tunai
    Nickname: Alex, Violet, Rose.(the last two also being the names of her favourite flowers, especially when it is a violet colored rose)
    Status/Race: Human
    Relationship: Single, usually uninterested
    Favourite rooms in '"The Mansion": The Complex (mechanics shop) Game Room, Library, bedroom
    Favourite places on "The Island": Underground caves in the western plains, western beach, and the southern forest.

Appearance: Alex has short, dark violet hair, which turns pink near the ends at the sides of her neck, while her bangs remain that strange purple color being the only color in her bangs, which part just so you can see her eyes, yet still covers the upper portion of her nose. Her eyes are an unusual, the left being turquoise in color, while the right is charcoal grey. Her right ear is covered by her hair, while the left is revealed, showing off 3 peircings along it's edge, 2 smaller ones at the top, with a larger one on her ear lobe in the shape of a silver skull with glistening stone eyes. She usually wears black eye-liner and a dark purple lipstick. Her outfit consists of a Black t-shirt, with the sleeves, apparently ripped quite violently off, and having the neck ripped wider in the same fassion, while the bottom hem of the shirt is cut at a slant, revealing her waist and belly button. She wears a chain-link belt that hangs loosely around her waist, only being held up by her belt loop, while a studded belt goes through it also, firmly holding her black cargo pants up. The cargo pants themselves have a larger number of pockets than most, and lots and lots of shiny, silver buckles. She usually wears a pair of black-to-violet tennis shoes, along with violet socks that, unseen to the rest of you, go up to mid-calf. She can usually be seen wearing a fishnet glove on her right hand, and studded braclets on her left wrist, along with a studded collar. She has a violet rose with overly-sharp thorns tattooed on her right shoulder.

Personality: Alex is very quiet most of the time, not liking large crouds, despite her appearance she isn't goth or emo, despite what others would say. She just loves they way they dress, along with the color violet. Unbeknown to most at a first glance, she can actually, and is actually, kind and caring, Which she will deny the first opportunity she gets. She also likes girls more than guys apparently, as she reacts violently when some random guy would just walk up and ask her out, but when talking to girls she'll make slight innuendos and such, often making the girls blush and giggle, only to smile at her handy work. When in normal convorsation however, she can talk normally with guys, as long as they dont try to make a move. That happens and they can consider their future children history. Yeah, she gets extremely violent when boys flirt with her, otherwise she's nice to be around.

Sources:

Tv/Movies: Catwoman, Spiderman
    Video Games: The Incredibles
    Manga/Comics: Naruto, Supergirl
    Other:

Abilities:

Catwoman: Heigntened reflexes and balance/flexability

Spiderman: 'Spider sence" and web slinging

The Incredibles: Violet's forcefield and invisibility abilities

Naruto: (although she dosn't have it, it is like it) the sharingan's ability to copy other's actions down to the last detail (she cant predict movements, think of it as a level 2 sharingan)

Supergirl: heightened hearing abilities

So, will that do?

SilverTail

Years
    OOC: Hmm....a little risky on the abilities...but as long as you dont use them TOO much I guess you'll be Accepted. Welcome to the RP I guess.

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
    Alex was sleeping quietly in her bed, mumbilng as the morning rays landed on her face. as she turned over away from them, something tugged her right ear, painfully, might l add. This forced her eyes open as she yelped slightly, sitting up. ~I didn't fall asleep with my earrings in...~ she thought to herself, rubbing her throbbing earlobe. It was then that she realised that there wasn't a friendly warmth next to her, the warmth she was sure she had been snuggling against the night before...

Alex sat up, still holding her ear as she looked around the room slowly, being greeted by blank white walls that hurt her eyes. It looked like something you'd see in an asylum. Metal bedframe, with a thin, barely comfortable matress, with white sheets and covers. Cabinets and closet doors covered the wall ahead of her. All that was missing was the padding on the walls....

As she continued to look around, she noticed that she was wearing something on her hand, mainly because it snagged on the earring that had caused her so much pain just minutes ago. Wincing again, she looked down at her hand, noticing a black fishnet glove on her hand, held there by a velcro strap at her wrist. Thinking this odd she looked at the rest of herself...and was quite shocked to say the least.

The shirt looked like it had been expencive. Had being the key word, as it was now ripped and cut to make it more comfortable, especially for her developing bust size. The studded bracelets on her other wrist were a welcome addition to...wait...was that a collar on her neck? It was. It was a studded collar, with a small rose charm on it. "Fitting..." she muttered, having to remember to thank whoever had gotten it for her, probably her best and oldest friend Bell.

She swung the thin covers from her legs, being greeted by a pair of baggy black jeans, with silver buckles and more pockets than she could count, all lined with purple in one place or another. She was also wearing purple socks the same color as the details on her pants. As she swung her feet off the bed, she noticed a bit of color a few feet away, sitting next to the end of the bed, which had previously been out of sight from her angle. There was a pair of blakc-to violet tennis shoes, just like the ones she had been saving up for! Squeeling quietly with delight she jumped from the bed, slipping them on and lacing them up.

Now that she was fully awake and dressed, the full impact of what was happening hit her. She was wearing clothes she didn't own, in a room that wasnt hers, and that loving warmth next to her, the warmth that had kissed her cheek and helped her off into la-la-land, was missing. If she had been kidnapped, surely that ment something had happened to that warmth...wether she had been drugged or not she could not say, mainly because she was well rested, just like any other night. She began searching her many pockets for any trace of her cell phone, unfortunatly, not finding it. "Damn...." she muttered, starting to get worried.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew the windows open, rather large ones, that seemed to lead to a balcony. Holding her hands up to sheild her eyes from the whipping winds, she turned away, eyes still closed. Shortly after that, there was a girlish scream, followed by the sounds of footsteps. However near these footsteps were, she couldn't tell, as they sounded as if they were in that room with her. A coversation erupted, along with talk of farytail creatures such as vampires and werewolves...just what they were talking about Alex couldn't tell. She suddenly clamped her hands over her ears as someone, a girl, yelled as loud as they could.

"I'm Blake!"

To say she had a headache would be an understatement now, first the girl yelling at them all, then yelling at a boy, alex guessed, then rambling on about how she was 'so beautiful'....oh, when alex got her hands on that girl...well, maybe nothing too bad would happen, if she was half as pretty as she made out to be. Gathering up her courage, and trying to force the pain in her splitting head down, she walked out onto the balcony, witnessing the boy jumping.

Alex's mind stopped short, the pain vanishing as her mind went numb. She had just watched this boy jump, from what appeared to be the second story of this building they were in. And people said SHE had issues?

She rushed to the balcony, just to the left of the group, not even noticing the shadow being standing next to her, watching the boy fall with an evil smirk on his face, looking over the edge just in time to see him hit the ground with a loud "Crunch!"

Every bone snapping, every creak, every sound from that one boy hitting the ground seemed to be amplified, as though she was right underneith him when he landed. Now, being the tomboy she was, she had developed a strong stomach. But that sight did it. she hurled forcefully over the banister.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    As more and more people began to appear, the girl in front of him appeared to be getting increasingly aggravated that no one was paying anymore attention to her.

"I'm Blake!" she screamed, her voice cutting through the silence. Turning on her heel, she jabbed Kei in the chest with her index finger. "And as far as I'm concerned, you probably just kidnapped all of us! You, Mister Suspicious, were the one waltzing around outside my room with a sword, and cloaked, no less!" Her voice was obnoxious... definitely not what Kei felt like dealing with. "And in case you were unaware," she concluded. "My opinion's the only one that matters!" She finished.

Kei stood awe-struck at the girl's bold accusations and declaration of importance.

"...is she serious? She can't be serious. wow... what a ridiculous girl...maybe I really should have killed her earlier...." Kei thought to himself, eying her through skeptical eyes.

All Kei wanted was answers, and everyone seemed to just be flailing around spouting nonsense. A new boy entered... he definitely had a creepy feel about him. Blake jumped and clutched tightly onto Kei's arm in a powerful vice grip. The boy proceeded to adhere to the girl's ridiculous commands without a second thought. Kei watched the whole scene as the boy continued to show off and attempt to court Blake through cheesy lines and approaches. He left for a moment but returned only to show that he was ready to jump off the balcony for this girl's cell phone.

"Wow, cut the crap already. If i have to deal with anymore of this cheesy bull crap i'm gonna vomit." Kei said with an annoyed tone of voice. He looked up to the boy on the balcony. "If you're gonna jump, do it already... and put you out of my misery." Kei finished angrily.

"Any you." he said shifting his glance to Blake, "Get off of me..."

Kei pulled his arm out of the girl's grip and walked back towards the room he came from. As he was leaving, the boy leaned backwards off the edge of the balcony. He heard the boy's body hit the ground with a dull thud. Kei ignored the boy's drop and continued walking, calling back to the others.

"Hmpf good riddance, I'm going to see where the hell we are. If anyone else is coming, then come on." Kei called back to the group, painfully flustered with the disorganization

Charchic

Years
    OOC: I WANT TO KEEP MICHAEL BUT I WANT THIS GIRL TOO, IS THIS POSSIBLE, ANYWAY.

Name: Juliet Bloodthorn
    Nickname: Blood, Thorn, Julie, Etta.
    Status/Race: Vampire
    Relationship: Single
    Favourite rooms in '"The Mansion": The Libary, The Gameroom.
    Favourite places on "The Island": The Caves and The Beaches.

Appearance: Juliette has long dark brown hair with a purple streak running down it from the back left, to the front right. She has cat like slits in her eyes which is similar to Michael but her eyes are very unique. Instead of one colour her eye colour seems to be made of different layers, it goes from a black ring to a blood red ring to a black ring etc. Her eyes are hard to look at without getting a migrain. Her face is clear and she has no spots. She has pearl white teeth and her skin is tanned. She is mixed race. Being a distant cousin of Michael she is also one quater human making her a different skin colour from the rest of the pale Vampires, which sometimes gets her ridiculed. Her fangs are like pearls and are very sharp like the claws of a cat. She dresses in a plain pink shirt and has a light blue bow in her hair. She also wears a white skirt and white trainers, which look silly with the rest of her clothes but she doesn't care.

Personality: Juliet is a very happy and random Vampire, which contrast to the normal dull and emotional Vampires. She generally likes to talk...alot, to the distaste of her few friends. Juliet is sometimes fun to be around as when people are upset she can lighten the mood. But also, sometimes, agaisnt her will...her nature kicks in. And she must feed. Juliet has been very violent in various times and has commited the act of actually biting another Vampire, which is not allowed. Juliet, when needing to feed, usually preys on evil people for example, Muggers and Murderers. She kills them and drinks their blood.

Sources:

Tv/Movies: Other
    Video Games: Other
    Manga/Comics: Other
    Other: My Original Character

Abilities:

Like alot of Vampires she has the power to shapeshift into a common bat. But she can also communicate telepathically with other beings, she sometimes uses this to torture people who bully her, by screaming in their mind and they cannot stop it.

Hope she is accepted because I have some ideas :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    OOC: Literally, I have nothing better to do than post here. XD; So, I'll post again.

Kenji chuckled again. His bones seemed to be reforming and fixing themselves as he lay there. He rolled onto his back and waved up at the group, who had been joined by a new girl. He sat up and cracked his neck. More tickling.

"It seems I fell!" yelled Kenji to the group. He grabbed the phone and flipped it open. Not even a scratch or dent. He clicked through a few menus and chuckled as he found the text messages-- Hey, babes! I miss you! Where'd you go last night?

"Damn, so she is taken," thought Kenji. "Unfortunate." He flipped the phone shut and looked up at her. He waved it in the air for her to see, but noticed the little boy had left. There had been two boys, the girl, and the shadow before. Now there was two girls, a boy, and the shadow. "Chump," muttered Kenji.

"What's that in the sky?" he yelled to them as he pointed in the sky. They turned to look and he thought-- I'm invisible. Looking down, he found nothing. He quickly dashed away to find the front door and get the fair maiden her phone back.

The door was open when he reached it seconds later. He thought of the boy with the sword and the cloak and began to ponder his intentions. It was highly likely this boy was, in fact, the one that had brought them all here. Kenji walked up the spiral staircase and down the hall. His invisibility wore off as he continued to think of what was going on.

He finally reached the group and handed the girl her cellphone. He wasn't sure whether she was going to thank him or throw him off the balcony again, but he chose to ask her what her name was. "And...what might your name be?"

OOC: Eh, really short. D: I don't want to type too much and end up screwing with the story. :/

SilverTail

Years
    OOC: Charchic, read the rules. ONLY ONE CHARACTER

DENIED

IC:

Covering my ears as the girl yelled, I turned to her, blinking. I hadn't noticed her before, what with the events that took place occuring before me, such as my shadow moving around on its own, waving at us....and watching evilly as the boy..wait...did he just? My fekking gods he just did...he jumped! What the fek would drive someone to jump off of a two story balcony? I couldn't even watch as he hit the ground...instaid, turning my attention to the guy that was now quickly leaving. "H-hey! Wait up!" I called after him, my shadow seeming to sigh and follow after me as I walked after the mint-haired boy.

I breifly looked over the gothic looking girl who had just appeared, and was now spilling her guts over the edge of the balcony. I thought to myself "Whoa...she must have had a big breakfast..." As I followed the guy, I decided to speak up, not sure what would happen, while my shadow was seemingly watching something move down the hallway, although nothing appeared to be there.

"er...My name is Haru..Takami Haru...May I ask your name?" I said to him, catching up and walking in stride with him, not that hard when he was a good few inches shorter than myself. "and...Are you really the one that brought us here? I mean...if you did, i'm not complaining..this place is paradice...but still...why?"

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
    Alex closed her eyes as vomit streamed down onto the ground below. She could hear him tell the others to look up, but was too buzy wiping her mouth with a tissue she found in one of her pockets to do so,tossing it over the banister after she was done. Eyes still closed, she wobbled for a second, leaning on the banister and slowly opening her eyes. ~wh..wha? he...he's gone? but...he was just there...was it a trick? no....I heard his bones snap....or was that all just special effects....no..yes? I don't know.....~

The sound of the boy's voice behind her snapped her from her mental ramblings, as she whipped around, eyeing the 'dead' boy with shock on her face, along with a small ammount of smudged violet lipstick. She then noticed the girl, Blake, adn saw that she was, actually, relatively good looking. Although nowhere as near as beautiful as she claimed herself to be, she did catch Alex's eye.

Her attention quickly snapped back to the boy who had jumped, asking for blake's name. ~well, sherlock. She only yelled it loud enough to let this whole freaking place know who she was...~ she thought to herself, rolling her eyes at the boy's either stupidity, or overall bluntness. Yeah, she was going to have a Wonderful time here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back