• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mindscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    "Anything for a girl as beautiful as you."

These words sent a shiver of excitement down Blake's spine. This boy had the right idea. He left momentarily, only to return, spouting insane words.

"No...I don't think I'll get your phone," he said. "I think I'll end it all now. I'm not going to live like this. It's all a dream." He climbed onto the balcony and stood up. "Perhaps I'm an acrobat," he yelled. "Maybe it's time for something daring."

He did a back flip and landed, perfectly. He smiled at the girl. "You're quite the beauty. It's a shame I can't give you the back massage or the turkey sandwich you want." He laughed. With those parting words, he fell backwards, hitting the ground with a crash. Blake gagged, sinking to the floor, still clutching Kei's arm tightly. He looked at her with disgust.

"And you. Get off of me..." The boy with the mint-green hair said, yanking his arm out of the brunette's grasp. Under normal circumstances, Blake would have yelled at him, giving him an insane amount of lip for abandoning a gorgeous girl such as herself. He probably was gay. However, Blake merely trembled at the sight of the other flinging himself off the balcony. After a moment of sitting on the wood floor, knees held tightly to her chest, she gathered up the courage to peer over the balcony. The corpse was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, she found herself reunited with her phone.

"And...what might your name be?" The seemingly suicidal boy asked her. Blake gave him a sly grin.

"It's Blake," she purred. At that instant, her cell phone went off. Before she bothered to check caller ID, she would be able to confirm it was Peter. Like always, it was. Picking up the phone, she turned and began to follow Kei and the group.

"Peter!" she squealed, feigning an enthusiastic tone for her overly obsessed boyfriend. "How are you, ba~by?" The last word was drawn out in the middle as Blake acted like a normal, caring girlfriend. Those drama lessons freshman year had sure paid off.

"I'm fine," came the response. "I miss you, snookums."

Snookums? Blake grimaced. Blech. Turning her head to the side, she looked over her shoulder at the ebony-haired boy, slowly flexing her finger, bidding him to follow her.

Faux-giggling like a crazy schoolgirl whilst on the phone, she quickly caught up to the others, not waiting to see if Kenji had decided to follow her or not. No, at the moment, she was preoccupied with Peter.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    "Well, Sherlock. She only yelled it loud enough to let this whole freaking place know who she was..." The words echoed through Kenji's head. But her thoughts were lost in the back of his mind when the beautiful girl grinned. It radiated the scene. Kenji was stunned.

"It's Blake," she said. Kenji's heart flared with excitement. This was what a woman was supposed to be like. Her phone rang as they walked off in the rude boy's wake. "Peter!" she shouted, flipping the phone open. She began talking to someone, who Kenji assumed was her boyfriend.

Thoughts echoed into his head loudly and angered-- "Snookums? Blech." Kenji's face brightened as he stared at her. "Trouble in paradise? How I hope so." She turned and beckoned for him to follow.

He grinned and began walking. She ran forward, but never looked back. Either to focus on her boyfriend or to avoid Kenji. Kenji chose to first, seeing as the second would be rather unfortunate for himself. He continued on behind her, listening to her thoughts.

He grabbed the candelabra again as they walked on and began pricking each finger. Every prick healed instantly and after every finger had been tested, he moved on to deeper wounds. Blake giggled nearly every moment whilst speaking to this boyfriend called Peter. He sighed. This girl wouldn't notice him while Peter was in the way. "If only I could see what she sees in him," thought Kenji, while he trailed behind Blake. Her aura was brilliant. "She must have a charming ability," thought Kenji. "No woman is this perfect." He put the candelabra down on another table and sped up to walk next to Blake.

She talked on with her boyfriend, but her thoughts didn't match her words. Kenji wouldn't say anything about this. Mind reading certainly wasn't common, nor did they all need to know he could tap into their thoughts. While he so foolishly told Blake what she had been thinking earlier, he swore to never make the same mistake again.

He turned to the other girl, "What's your name, then? I noticed you didn't seem quite happy when the attention wasn't focused on you." He smiled. This would be quite a brilliant adventure.

Last edited:

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
    Alex glared at the boy as he oogled Blake. ~Typical guy....~ she thought to herself, leaning back against the banister as she sighed, watching the 'sun' rise, although it was nothing more than the sky seeming to get brighter as the day went on.

And just how could this wonderful day get any better? He started talking to her! As in Alex. "What's your name, then? I noticed you didn't seem quite happy when the attention wasn't focused on you." said the jumper, although she didn't truely know if he did jump or not. ~I know your type...~ she thought to herself before she answered, mentally rolling her eyes ~just getting to know the girl till you can get into her pants....atleast I dont fake when l'm getting to know them...~ she continued on, before answering. "It's Alex"

~if he even THINKS l'll be as easy to get to as her, he's wrong, dead wrong...~

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Kei continued to walk through the mansion, not paying attention to who had followed, a voice cut through the silence from behind him. Kei didn't turn around to speak as he walked.

"er...My name is Haru..Takami Haru...May I ask your name?" The kid called while running up, and and walking in stride with him. The kid had clearly never heard of personal space. "and...Are you really the one that brought us here? I mean...if you did, i'm not complaining..this place is paradice...but still...why?"

"Listen, I didn't bring anyone here, i don't even know where we are. I just went to sleep last night and woke up in this crazy ass place. You all can get these ridiculous thoughts out of your heads right now..." Kei said to Haru as he walked. ".......and my name is Kei... Kei Harukana"

Kei thought deeply as he walked the halls, looking around at the marvelous interiors. He listened to the sounds of the people behind him. "Hm... so looks like the loud chick...that new girl... and.. oh wonderful.. the creepy suicidal moron survived...I guess the fact that he survived proves that theres something up with this island. That magic sword that disappeared when i lost concentration... and the cards in this pouch that randomly just went off. Maybe it was linked to this dog tag around my neck, everything that happened seemed to appear when i said the name out loud... None of this adds up at all, it seems the others have some sort of mysterious abilities as well...Maybe I should attempt to summon it again... or use a different card...no that would be too weird. And that chick already thinks I kidnapped her... god forbid...bleh... i might as well see if the others have strange abilities..." Kei concluded his thoughts and turned around to the group upon entering the center room of the mansion.

"So uhh... my name is Kei Harukana... I don't know about you all but i just woke up here... with these strange powers. Since it looks like we're all in the same boat... why don't we share what we can do... I think if we're all here, and given these abilities... then they were most likely given to use for a reason. I for one don't want to be caught off guard if something dangerous DOES dwell here. How about we introduce ourselves to the group and show what we've learned about our new selves since we came here?" Kei said to the whole group, as he looked over increasingly skeptical looking faces.

"bleh...maybe I just have to go first... some of them may not even HAVE powers like I do...God let this work..."
    Kei thought to himself in disappointment as he looked over the group.

"Well... here goes nothing..." Kei closed his eyes and recited the words that summoned the blade before.

"Mani...Katti..."

The dog tags lifted off of his chest and floated in front of him momentarily before turning into a ball of white light and floating in front of him. Kei reached out and grabbed the ball from the air. It instantly formed into the sword from before in his hand as the black cloak appeared and wrapped itself around Kei's shouldersl Kei lowered the blade to his side and sheathed it, then pulled the 5 cards from the pouch at his hips.

"Somehow i've gained control over this blade.... and the magic contained inside of these 5 cards. I can't say their names out loud.. for thats how i accidentally blew out some of the windows on the bedroom balconies...Now... if anyone wants to say these powers are for something else besides saving our lives from an unknown danger than i'm all ears...If not... i'd like to at least see what the you all can do if i'm not the only one...." Kei said, with his voice finally turning to its gentle and soothing voice

"Phew... the sword... it came back...at least i didn't look like an idiot in front of the girls...." Kei thought to himself, breathing a sigh of relief as he looked directly at Blake but turned his head quickly when their eyes met for a moment. Kei nervously clicked the sword in and out of its sheath, waiting for someone to step up and say something

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
    Alex turned away from that flirt and stopped as the apparent 'leader' of this rag-tag group of people stopped asnd spoke. "So uhh... my name is Kei Harukana... I don't know about you all but i just woke up here... with these strange powers. Since it looks like we're all in the same boat..." ~No du-Wait..strange powers? What's he getting at?~ She continued to consider what he could mean, but was soon cut from her train of thought by the boy's speach starting up again.

"Mani...Katti..."

She watched in surprise as an actual sword, sheath and all, appeared in his hand, and that strange cloak appeared around him. So THIS is what Blake had ment when she said he was sneaking around with a sword...

~uh oh, problem....no powers....oh crap.er...fireball! erm...super strong?~ she tapped her toes as hard as she could in her shoe, nothing. ~well just great....I'm going to look like an idiot because l'm the only one here without powers! Even in some backwards-fairytail land, I'm STILL an outcast!~ Little did she know that during her mental conversation with herself, what appeared to be a thin violet mist appeared about four or so inches infront of her, as her mind reached the highest point in it's convorsation, the mist solidified into a glowing violet energy sheild around her, pushing outwards and actually breaking one of the small tables on the wall, while pushing everyone else away from her a good five feet before dispersing.

It took her a few seconds to realise what she had done, and when she did, she blushed slightly, mentally scorning herself, why she didn't know, considering she didn't even know how she had done that in the first place, but it didn't stop her mind from yelling at itself. ~guess it's time to speak up....~ she thought finnally, sighing aloud.

"My name is alex...Alexis Tunai, but just call me alex, alright?" She sighed, looking away from everyone, finding the only wall without people to be the one with the crushed table/shelf, a candelabra now lying on the floor, apparently knocked from it's resting place when her 'powers' went off. "Apparently, I've got some sort of force field abilities...and I can hear things alot better than usuall...if that counts.." She sighed, turning to look back at the faces of those around her, hoping they didn't find her 'abilities' completely stupid.

Last edited:

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Trevor yawned, walking downstairs towards the kitchen -- he had just woken up, he was hungry, and he was not very pleasant when he was hungry. Mind you, Trevor's very unpleasant was several times happier than most's. After searching the fridge and finding no solid food that was actually of interest, he subsequently grabbed an energy drink and walked away, wrenching at the cap unsuccessfully.

"Why am I so wimpy?" Trevor asked himself, still trying to open the beverage as he walked around the mansion. "I really need to start focusing on developing my upper body strength rather then my lower body strength." He stopped by his room, grabbed a soccer ball, then went back downstairs and towards the front door, juggling the soccerball on his knees as he walked.

"It's hot out here," Trevor said, wiping off a wave of sweat after jogging around the mansion once. "And I'm awfully fast today. Normally I can only jog that distance in three minutes. Today I did it in no more than thirty seconds." The young man brushed his hair out of his eyes and started juggling his soccerball again, contemplating what could've kicked him in the butt that would cause such a speed increase other than that energy drink he had for breakfast.

Trainer Kat

Years
    Before long, the group reached what appeared to be the central room on the mansion. Blake had not shut up the whole way, talking to Peter whilst attempting to hide her unenthusiastic tone. Kei, whom had seemingly taken up the role of leader, turned on his heel to face the others, beginning to talk. Blake rolled her eyes.

"Peter, I'm gonna have to call you back," she said, snapping the phone shut without waiting for a response.

"So uhh... my name is Kei Harukana... I don't know about you all but i just woke up here... with these strange powers. Since it looks like we're all in the same boat... why don't we share what we can do... I think if we're all here, and given these abilities... then they were most likely given to use for a reason. I for one don't want to be caught off guard if something dangerous DOES dwell here. How about we introduce ourselves to the group and show what we've learned about our new selves since we came here?"

"Uh, boy?" Blake demanded impatiently. "What the hell are you talking about? Powers? I thought we'd already concluded that stuff like that only happens in...like...that anime crap." She crossed her arms and stared him down. Blake received no response as Kei proceeded to summon his sword out of thin air. Blake simply blinked, dumbfounded. They had to be dreaming. Crap like this didn't happen in the real world. As she tried to make sense of it all, the boy had begun to speak once more. She caught the final sentence.

"I'd like to at least see what you all can do if i'm not the only one...." At that, he made eye contact with Blake before turning his head nervously away. The brunette rolled her eyes.

Oh great, she thought. Another love struck puppy. She giggled silently. Well, this makes two! As it should be. After all, who wants that gothic broad? As she became lost in thought once more, a purple aura began to form around the other female, gradually growing larger before exploding into a barrier, which crushed a shelf tacked to the wall, as well as throwing Blake and the others a good five feet away. When the shield dispersed, the girl spoke.

"My name is Alex...Alexis Tunai, but just call me Alex, alright? Apparently, I've got some sort of force field abilities...and I can hear things alot better than usual...if that counts.." Then she was silent. Blake sat up, having been thrown to the ground. She simply stared at the other girl with disbelief. She violently pulled her body into a standing position, swiftly walking towards the girl whom had just assaulted her.

"WHAT. THE. HELL?" She shouted, still quickly approaching Alex. "What was that?! How dare you?!" She was seized by something and, without realizing what she was doing, reached under her skirt, emerging with a gun, which she immediately pressed to Alex's forehead.

Woah... she thought, hiding her disbelief with anger. Where did that gun come from? I could swear that wasn't there earlier. She had found the gun strapped to her outer thigh, but how it got there, and how she knew it was there, she hadn't a clue.

"I oughtta pull this trigger and kill you where you stand," Blake growled, still keeping the gun against the violet-haired girl's forehead. Something else took hold of her, driven by her desires. Her hand found its way up to her own head. She grinned maniacally as she pointed the gun at her own head.

"Or maybe I should shoot myself!" With that, she pulled the trigger. By the shock written all over her face, it appeared to be an accident. Her eyes widened as they went blank, very much appearing to be the eyes of a dead person. Had she slumped to the floor, the others no doubt would have thought her dead. Instead, a cloud of smoke forced its way out of her skull, opposite the gun. It slowly took the form of a blonde woman, dressed as a demon. Blake's eyes stayed blank, as if she had lost consciousness. The woman clenched her fist. When she opened it, a ball of fire materialized in her palm. Once more, she closed her hand before retreating into Blake's skull. The girl slumped to the floor, breathing heavily.

"I don't...I...what just happened?" She shook her head. "I'm really tired all of a sudden..."

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    The reaction Kei received was exactly what he was expecting. Blake was the first to pipe up, trying to tell him how wrong he was. He looked at her again, rolling his eyes at how loud she was. Soon after, the girl began to seemingly panic about not having powers, causing a purple sphere to appear in front of her, pushing the group away. Kei was actually very pleased to see another with powers had already stepped forward.

"My name is alex...Alexis Tunai, but just call me alex, alright?" she said quietly as she walked to the wall and sat down.

"Hm... interesting display... anyone el---" Kei started to say, but was cut off by Blake's irrational anger once again. he let out a heavy sigh...

"WHAT. THE. HELL?" She shouted, still quickly approaching Alex. "What was that?! How dare you?!" She reached at her side, gun pulling out a gun and pointing it to Alex's face.

"WHOA WHOA!" Kei yelled, attempting some amount of control. "I know she took your attention but jesus, thats no reason to shoot her!"

Blake proceeded to point the gun at her own head then fire. Kei rushed to her to stop as she pulled the trigger. Her body seemed to fall in slow motion as Kei's eyes widened with fear at seeing the girl shoot herself. but soon after, smoke began to pour out of her skull, taking the form of a blond woman. It displayed a small bit of power then retreated to its home, which was apparently Blake's skull. The girl's eyes cleared as she looked around and sat up.

"I don't...I...what just happened?" She shook her head. "I'm really tired all of a sudden..."

"You scared the hell out of me... But it looks like you discovered your power... some woman controlling fire came out after you did that." Kei explained. "Here, you look weak... come on upsy daisy." Kei slung her arm around his shoulder then wrapped his around her waist, and helped stand her up, letting her lean against him for support.

"Welp..." Kei said uneasily after seeing such an extreme way to release their powers, now knowing that ANYTHING was possible from everyone here. "Who wants to go next?" he finished, brightening his tone of voice at the remaining people.

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
    Alex was startled to see the furious look on the other girl's face as she walked twords her, all the while screaming "WHAT. THE. HELL?" and proceeding to press a gun to alex's forhead, just. She blinked, trying to get a forcefield up and hoping it could stop a speeding bullet at point blank range, or atleast absorb most of the impact, hopefully reducing the fatal shot to a mere bruise or even a fractured skull. Either was better than the third option Blake was suggesting.

To her even greater suprise, Blake moved the gun to her own head, and pulled the trigger, shocking the gothic looking girl numb. "did...did she just..." she managed to get out, before taking a step back, looking horrified down at the seemingly dead girl before her. It was then she noticed the smoke rising from the girl's head, and forming into the shape of a girl as Alex stared, dumbfounded, before the blond melted back into smoke and returned to summoner's skull. Just then, Blake proceeded to get up, helped by Kei, who explained what had happened to her.

The shock wore off as Alex heard the tone Kei used to speak to the possibly homicidal girl, and anger started bubbling up in the pit of her stomach as she could see, strangely from the angle she was at, the smirk forming on her face as he did this. She didn't get angry very often, but this seemed to do it. ~That...that freaking....that freaking SLUT!~ she yelled in her mind, hey left eye starting to twitch. Honestly, this chick had some nerve, putting every boy in this place into the palm of her hand, AND having a boyfriend back wherever she came from? She wanted to puke again.

Remembering just why she puked, she looked around to see the black-haired kid's reaction to the girl he had been flirting with, flirting with someone else.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    OOC: ok, this is official. Since we have reached the end of the second page, All other signups are officially CLOSED now, back to the RP!

IC:

I watched as Kei showed his powers, blinking at the sword he summoned, along with the dark cloak now hiding his features. "sweet..." I muttered to myself, my shadow nodding in agreement, eying the sword with envy. I quietly chuckled inwardly at the image of my shadow turning slightly greenish with envy. Hopefully this being wouldn't cause me any greif...so far it had seemed innocent, but I'd learned never to judge a book by it's cover.

after Kei showed his abilities, A new girl I hadn't seen before send us all flying a few good feet, well, all but shadow. My shadow had simply flattened itself back to the ground, whlie I, along with everyone but the girl, flew back. When I hit the ground I'm not sure what happened, I seemed to watch the world get bigger, and I bounced. Bounced. As in, something small people do, not freakishly tall people.

My world was suddenly dark, As I found myself under something. Blinking in the dim light, I noticed that I could actually see very well. "what is this? Alice in Wonderland? How did I get under a couch?" I thought to myself as I noticed the legs, spaced too far apart to be a chair. I heard screaming from under the couch, followed by the shot of a gun, blinking, I ran out, not noticing I was on all fours as I bounded back out into the room, to find Kei helping that girl, Blake back up. Looking around he offered if anyone would go next, I spoke up, or rather, I would have, had it not been for the loud yowl that escaped my lips.

I blinked, trying to talk again and getting the same result, a loud yowl. "crap! what happened?" I thought as I looked at myself, not seeing my regular body, but that of a cat. A black cat with an orange "V" on my chest, and an orange tip to my tail. Beginning to freak out, I looked around at the others, wondering if they'd recognise me.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    OOC: Christ, everyone's posted a crap load. >.> So, thank you all for making me have to type a long post. :D

IC:

"If he even THINKS I'll be as easy to get to as her, he's wrong, dead wrong..."

Kenji held his fist in his mouth to keep from laughing. He wasn't interested in Alex. Although he could admit she was quite attractive. But, Keni had other plans. His mind had wrapped around Kei's thoughts now--

"Hm... so looks like the loud chick...that new girl... and.. oh wonderful.. the creepy suicidal moron survived..." Kenji ignored the comment, but continued listening to the thoughts. "I guess the fact that he survived proves that theres something up with this island."

"Damn, he knows I have powers. Or maybe he's only suspicious of the island,"
    thought Kenji. "This guy was going to be a problem."

"That magic sword that disappeared when I lost concentration... Maybe it was linked to this dog tag around my neck, everything that happened seemed to appear when i said the name out loud... None of this adds up at all, it seems the others have some sort of mysterious abilities as well...Maybe I should attempt to summon it again... or use a different card...no that would be too weird. And that chick already thinks I kidnapped her... god forbid...bleh..."

Kenji smirked. "Pathetic. I already can control the abilities I know I have. I might have more, but we'll test that out later. For now, all I have is acrobatic abilities. Fake ones, of course. But, I can't reveal my real powers."

"So uhh... my name is Kei Harukana... I don't know about you all but i just woke up here... with these strange powers. Since it looks like we're all in the same boat... why don't we share what we can do... I think if we're all here, and given these abilities... then they were most likely given to use for a reason. I for one don't want to be caught off guard if something dangerous DOES dwell here. How about we introduce ourselves to the group and show what we've learned about our new selves since we came here?"

The others introduced themselves. Alex seemed to have telekinetic abilities. "Those are fairly useful powers," thought Kenji. His thought process went ridged as Blake's thoughts flew into his mind.

"Oh great, she thought. Another love struck puppy. Well, this makes two! As it should be. After all, who wants that gothic broad?" Kenji felt sick. This Blake was beautiful, but she was only going to use these boys until they ran dry. He wouldn't fall for that crap anymore. Not that he really cared to begin with. She was another pawn.

Kenji could feel her eyes on him. Alex was staring at him. He turned to her and gave a sincere grin. "Real beauty. None of this fake crap Blake's pulling." But when this happaned, Blake ran at Alex and pulled a gun from nowhere. Kenji stared, blankly.

"What was that?! How dare you?!" yelled Blake. Kenji was sure it was for Blake's sudden thrust to the ground from the energy field. "Where did that gun come from? I could swear that wasn't there earlier." Kenji suddenly became interested in the scene.

Blake had gone off her rocker. Unless this weapon was her ability. Kenji was readying himself to take the bullet for Alex. He couldn't die. She could. But, his preparation was fruitless for Blake aimed at herself and shot.

The scene that followed was rather odd. Kenji was interested, but didn't feel it was extremely troublesome. He had fallen two stories, ripped through his hand and gone invisible. This was nothing different. Kei rushed and helped Blake back to her feet. "Pathetic. Simply pathetic. He's already opened his heart to her."

"That...that freaking....that freaking SLUT!" screamed Alex in her mind. Kenji stared at her. She returned his gaze. He smiled at her. She really was...quite beautiful. He turned from her and noticed a black cat sitting where the other boy had previously been standing.

"I believe this boy can become a cat. And obviously, that shadow creature as evidenced earlier," said Kenji, sounding bored and uninterested. "I, on the other hand, only have the ability to perform great feats of acrobatics. Yes yes...lame. Don't hate me for it."

He chuckled, then looked back at Alex. He smiled and winked at her. Kenji had chosen.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
    "You scared the hell out of me... But it looks like you discovered your power... some woman controlling fire came out after you did that." Kei explained. "Here, you look weak... come on upsy daisy." Kei slung her arm around his shoulder then wrapped his around her waist, and helped stand her up, letting her lean against him for support.

"Don't touch me," Blake growled, swatting his arm away. The instant she forced him to release her, her knees became weak, and she fell to the floor with a thud. Looking up at him, she allowed him to hold her once more, her arm slung around his shoulders.

"Well..." she sighed. "Maybe for just a little bit." She paused, looking down at the hand that was clamped around her waist, shooting him a death glare. "But don't get any ideas." Worn out from her unexpected burst of energy, the brunette leaned her head against Kei's shoulder, still breathing somewhat heavily. She was so worn out, she barely noticed that one of the group was missing, and a cat had mysteriously appeared.

"I believe this boy can become a cat. And obviously, that shadow creature as evidenced earlier," said Kenji, sounding bored and uninterested. "I, on the other hand, only have the ability to perform great feats of acrobatics. Yes yes...lame. Don't hate me for it."

Blake rolled her eyes at the comment from Kenji, which came off as somewhat egotistical. She stayed annoyed with him, that is, until she noticed the wink he offered to the violet-haired girl. Her position was threatened...this simply wouldn't do. Breaking free from Kei's grasp, she crossed the room to get to Kenji. Palm flat against his chest, she pushed him towards the closest wall, pinning him against it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name," she purred, lightly stroking the underside of his chin with her index finger. "Earlier you mentioned something about giving me a back massage? I think I'm gonna cash in on that." Blake giggled and winked, putting on her most charming act for the ebony-haired boy.

It's funny, she thought. I had just been thinking of a back massage and a turkey sandwich, and then this joker comes along and mentions both to me in the same sentence. I wonder how he knew...

It would certainly be a challenge to keep both boys interested at once, Blake knew that. But the competitive brunette was never one to turn down a challenge.

OOC: ew ew ew SHORT post. D: I apologize.

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
    Alex groaned as the boy winked at her, sighing and looking away. She completely ignored the boy-turned-cat and looked away, hearing rapid footsteps however, along with a slight tingling in the back of her neck. Without realising it she whipped around, an almost invisible field of the violet energy infront of her face defensively. The sight that greeted her however was of Blake pinning the so-called acrobat, she could spot a lie a mile away, to the nearest wall.

Her heigtened sences of hearing picked up what she said. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name," she heard Blake say, along with the added motion of her stroking his chin, followed by her saying "Earlier you mentioned something about giving me a back massage? I think I'm gonna cash in on that." ~She's shameless, isnt she?~ Alex thought to herself, hey eye twitching. ~alright....time to have a word with mister "acrobat" then....~ she decided, walking over to blake and pulling her off slightly.

"That will have to wait I'm afraid, I need to have a word with our little acrobatic friend here..." she muttered, grabbing him by the collar and dragging him off, her ears pricked to hear the sound of her drawing the gun and react with a forcefield around her and this boy. She seemed to be getting the hang of this power...she hoped as she pulled him around a corner, opening a door and pulling him inside, it seeming to lead to a large kitchen.

"Alright, talk. I know you aren't really just an acrobat. Tell, now, before I make a force field inside your head and crush that tiny little speck of dust you call a brain." she threatened, a purple mist coating her hands for added effect.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    As Blake shoved Kei away from her and ran towards Kenji, he prepared for either a kiss or a punch to his face. Neither could hurt him, but the prospect was rather unnerving. But when she reached him, she clasped her palm onto his chest and said, gently and seductively, "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"Kenji" he said. She rubbed his chin. It sent shivers down his spine. Either from disgust or that he simply liked it. "Earlier you mentioned something about giving me a back massage? I think I'm gonna cash in on that." She winked at him. He smiled at her. "Pathetic. This foolishness can't actually trick men."

He looked to Alex and rolled his eyes. As Blake held onto him, her thoughts screeched like a crashing train into his mind-- "It's funny. I had just been thinking of a back massage and a turkey sandwich, and then this joker comes along and mentions both to me in the same sentence. I wonder how he knew..."

Nervously, Kenji glanced down at Blake. "This is not good. I've got to end her suspicion."

"Yes. I'll take you up on it. Anything for a woman as beautiful as yourself." he said, smiling at her. He shot a quick glance at Alex. He flashed a smile at her, then looked at Blake and mouthed vomiting to Alex. He smiled again. But, she brushed him off.

"Ready to cash it in?" he said, suavely. But, they was interrupted by Alex, ""That will have to wait I'm afraid, I need to have a word with our little acrobatic friend here..." Kenji looked shocked, but didn't mind.

Shoving him and herself into an apparent kitchen, she asked, "Alright, talk. I know you aren't really just an acrobat. Tell, now, before I make a force field inside your head and crush that tiny little speck of dust you call a brain."

He smiled. "Do it. I won't die. Funny thing is...I could kill you before you could even think up your little field." He disappeared. A knife disappeared off the rack along with him and he moved close behind her. He grabbed her and put his hand over her mouth. Upon his touch, she also turned invisible and was thus able to see him again. "Surprise!" he whispered. He gently slid the invisible knife against her throat.

"I won't hurt you. Nor will you. Well, actually...you can't technically hurt me at all," he said, chuckling. "Now. We can work together. Or you can die here and no one will know where you went. I prefer the second option, seeing as you're an asset to everyone outside and others. Please don't make a foolish mistake."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Blake resisted the help at first but allowed Kei to help her up but proceeded to move with jealousy towards the creepy guy and the other girl, asking to cash on a back massage.

"...what a self centered *****.... if she's gonna think of guys as cashing in, I wont even bother with the common courtesy, she'll figure it out on her own hopefully. Ugh what a nuisance." Kei thought as he watched Blake walk to flirt with Kenji.

Kei's glance shifted to the boy who had momentarily disappeared, which Kenji had pointed out... was now a cat. Kei leaned down looking at the little cat at eye level, curiously.

"Hm...that you, Haru?" He questioned, only receiving a meow in return. Kei laughed slightly at the poor kid who had accidentally morphed. "I don't really know what to tell ya, buddy... try thinking of being human? or... something..." Kei said unsure to the little cat.

He stood back up, looking to the front door of the mansion. He turned back to see Kenji get dragged away from Blake by the new girl, but he couldn't bother to be concerned with those two. His mind pricked with an idea, and an easy excuse to find some solitude among these people, and maybe find out more about these powers.

"I'm gonna go take a look outside and test out these skills some more...Since it appears we're stuck here, i'm sure i'll be seeing you all around."

---------------

Upon making it outside, Kei walked out of the garden, and down to the sandy beach where the water lapped at the shore. Kei reached down to the pouch at his side and pulled the 5 cards from inside it. He inspected each closely and choose the same card as before.

"Hm... this was the one I chose before... But now... it feels like this sword is actually guiding my body... telling me how to use it..."
    Kei tossed the card into the air and quickly drew his sword, pressing the broad side against the card.

"Okay! now! WINDY! RELEASE!" Kei yelled, pressing the blade into the card.

Instantly upon hearing its name, the winds began to swarm and blast from the card, parting the waters until it finally calmed down and the card returned to Kei's hand.

"So thats how it works...using the sword to release the power actually amplifies the power of the spell..." Kei said to himself, eying the card. "So judging by the other ones.... Fire...Dash...Power.. and Mist...the names pretty much explain them. I'll need to see about how i can distribute these powers... a fire sword would be pretty cool...." Kei said to himself aloud. "well... might as well give Firey a chance... see how powerful it really is..."

Kei fished in the pocket, exchanging Windy for Firey. He held up the card and took a small gulp, anxious to release the powers for the first time.

"Here goes nothing...FIREY! RELEASE!" Kei yelled as he tossed the card into air, following the same ritual as with Windy. Instantly a column of fire erupted from the card, sending a large stream sailing into the ocean. The power of the card dissipated and the card slid back into his hand. Kei stood in awe as he watched the ocean hiss with steam from the heat of the flames.

"So those are obviously my two strongest cards....." Fen was cut off by sudden exhaustion sweeping over him. The cloak and sword quickly vanished from his body in a burst of light as he dropped to one knee in the sand. He quickly let himself fall to the sand on his back, resting and staring at the star and moon filled afternoon.

"What a strange place... I wonder why we're even here...."

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
    Alex lsitened to his responce, slightly shocked at his reply. "Do it. I won't die. Funny thing is...I could kill you before you could even think up your little field." she blinked as he dissapeared, a tingling at the back of her neck seeming to alert her to danger, but not fast enough. He grabbed her from behind and pressed a knife to her throat, luckily, the thin layer of energy around her focusing on her neck as to protect her from its sharp edge.

His next words shocked her again, although only slightly more. "I won't hurt you. Nor will you. Well, actually...you can't technically hurt me at all," he chuckled darkly adn continued "Now. We can work together. Or you can die here and no one will know where you went. I prefer the second option, seeing as you're an asset to everyone outside and others. Please don't make a foolish mistake."

She contemplated his words breifly, before something came to her mind, a snippet of convorsation from his talk with Blake. "How did you know what that slu - what Blake wanted?" she asked wryly, turning her head slightly and keeping the barrier against the sharp instrument. She looked into his eyes, narrowing her own charcoal one. "I want to know exactly who i'd be working with."

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
    "I'm gonna go take a look outside and test out these skills some more...Since it appears we're stuck here, i'm sure i'll be seeing you all around."

Blake stood there in disbelief. Had she just...gotten...ditched? Her left eye twitched. Her hand automatically reached for her gun, but she thought better of it, since the only one left was Haru, who seemed to have turned into a cat, and who knew how tired she would be after a second go.

Oh well, she thought. I can always get ahold of Peter! Quickly, she punched in his number, texting him to ask if he was available to talk. Within seconds, she got a reply.

"No, babe, I'm sorry," it read. "I mean, I would, but my mum's sick, and I have to take care of her. I love you. I'll call you later." Furious, Blake snapped the phone shut. She was even ditched by Peter! Her overly-obsessed, clingy boyfriend was ditching her! She cursed under her breath.

"Idiot," she growled. "I'm supposed to be your first priority!" Blake turned her attention back towards the cat, crossing the room to lay down before him. For once, she wasn't even worried that her orange strapless dress would wrinkle. Gently, she reached out to him, scratching behind his ears. With her stomach pressed against the floor, she was at eye-level with the feline.

"Well," she sighed. "I guess it's just you and me, little buddy." Blake liked cats. A lot. When Haru turned back into a human, she would probably return to detesting him, as she did everyone else. But for now, she thought he was cute as a button. She stood, scooping the cat into her arms, turning on her heel and walking through the kitchen. Blake made her way to the refrigerator, opening the door and squatting in front of it. The cool air slammed her in the face. The sensation was wonderful. A grin painted its way across her face as she pulled out a plate of cold turkey, tucking Haru under her arm. The brunette set both the plate and the cat down on the counter and looked out the window.

I'll get him away from her yet, she thought as she unwrapped the turkey and tore off a small piece, pressing it to her lips and depositing it in her mouth. It had been a long time since she had eaten, and she was hungry. Looking down at the cat, she fed him a piece, smiling brightly at him.

"You're cute," Blake said with a grin. As she stared out the window, she noticed a burst of wind, followed by an eruption of fire. Thinking back, she remembered Kei saying something about magical Pokémon cards. Or something. She sighed with disbelief. So, Kei had stood her up to play card games.

"Boys and their trading cards..." she huffed, feeding Haru another piece of turkey.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    I was watching from my less-than-a-foot-high point of view as the scene unfurled before me. Suddenly, Kei's face was at my level, and he spoke to me, every word still understandable, but as I tried to reply "Yes" to his question, a loud mew was all that came out. Hopefully I'd get used to this body....if not, I'd probably be a sitting duck....

Kei got up and left, leaving me sitting on the floor all by my lonesome, minus Blake. Who was currently cussing out her cell phone. After finishing with whoever was supposedly on the other end, she came over and layed infront of him, scratching behind her ear and earning a loud, involontary thrumming purr from his throat.

"Well," she sighed, still scratching behind his ear. "I guess it's just you and me, little buddy." She then proceded to get up, picking me up as well and holding my lithe feline body to her feminine one. Had I been human I probably would have passed out from a rapidly decreasing supply of blood by means of a nose bleed, but thankfully, no matter how embarrased I felt, this feline body seemed to be immune to such human problems.

Blake carried me to the kitchen, walking through to a large fridge at the other end, opening it and pulling out a container of cold turkey. Seeing as none of us in the mansion had probably eaten yet, I was hungry also. I blinked up at her with my feline-ly charmed eyes, earning a piece of turkey as a reply. Were I human i'd be grinning ear to ear to being fed by such a beautiful girl. However, in my current form, all I could do was purr loudly and rub my side against her arm, as I had seen my cat do when giving affection.

"who knows...maybe it wont be so bad in this place" I thought to myself, not noticing the pitch black cat with glowing yellow eyes hidden behind a large pitcher, a thin, black, thread-like shadow connecting our forms as he seemed to watch one corner of the room.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Kenji grinned. "Meet me here at midnight tonight. That one," he whispered in Alex's ear. "will hear us if we continue now." He let go of Alex and she reappeared instantly. The knife was replaced several seconds afterwards. He swung the door open and let it slam behind him.

Kenji was rather disappointed that Blake had interrupted. He sighed and continued walking. Still invisible, he looked out the window to see Kei practicing something with cards. Flames erupted through the air. "Such useless powers."

Kenji walked on. He passed hallways and doors leading to who-knows-what. He didn't care really. He sighed as the cool breeze flowed through his lungs like chilling water. The windows were open and Kenji still heard Kei playing his kiddy games.

"I've got more important things to do than this childish crap that they're up to," thought Kenji. "If only I could look like Kei and get in good with the others." As he thought this, he imagined Kei's face in his mind. A sudden lurch in his stomach told him something was different. He looked at his hands and found ones unlike his own. His clothes had also changed.

Kenji rushed to his room and made to open the door. It was still locked from earlier, but when Kenji placed his hand upon the knob, it clicked and unlocked. Running inside, he ran to the mirror and gazed upon a face that wasn't his.

"Kei." said Kenji. But this wasn't his voice either. He was really Kei. He sat on his bed, closed his eyes, and thought-- "I'm Blake." Opening them, he was shocked to find Blake staring back at him in the mirror.

"What favor have the gods had on me?" said Kenji in Blake's voice. He thought again and became Kei once more. "Time for some fun."

Trainer Kat

Years
    Blake's grin widened as the feline Haru rubbed against her lower arm. She responded by rubbing under his chin, much in the same fashion she had rubbed Kenji's. She took the cat in her arms once more. She, too, failed to notice the imitation feline that had manifested itself in the corner. Re-wrapping the turkey, she shoved it back in the fridge, cradling the small animal in her arms.

"Well, little guy, you wanna go see that guy play cards?" She didn't let the cat respond. She simply left the mansion and started towards the beach. It was even bigger outside than inside. The scenery seemed to stretch on forever. The brunette could barely wrap her mind around it. When they finally reached the sandy shore, Blake spotted the boy sprawled out on the beach. Reaching under her skirt, she removed the gun she had pulled on Alex earlier. Pointing it down at Kei, she mimicked a gunshot, recoil and all.

"Bang," was the only word that escaped her lips, followed by a small giggle, after which she was silent, preparing to switch tones.

"Well," she began sarcastically, transferring Haru to her left arm, placing her right hand on her hip and shifting her weight to her right leg. "All worn out from playing with your trading cards?" She grinned, placing the cat down on the beach and sitting on her knees, as the short dress she currently had on was much too indecent to sit any other way.

"Good," Blake said, an even wider grin painting its way across her face. She leaned forward, pressing her elbows into Kei's chest and resting her chin in her hands. "Now, since Kenji failed to deliver...I think this pretty girl is far overdue for a backrub, wouldn't you say?"

Sucker, she thought through her grin. There's no way he can resist this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back