• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mini-Modding?

Do you Mini-Mod?

• Yes

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Not Really, I've never really noticed

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • No, I never mini-mod! =0

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • What? What kind of a ridiculous poll is this!? Stupid Community Supporter!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Sometimes I Mini-Mod cause some things that n00bs do annoy me somehow

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I'm sure I have in the past but I don't really do it anymore because there isnt any point I mean its not like anyone will listen to me. =< Besides if you tell a n00b not to double post or whatever they get mad and start cussing you out. x_x

chaotic_umbreon

umbreon is da best eeveelution
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I think i know whut mini modding is, but could some1 tell me to clear up this fog on the icy road of knowledge?

chaotic_umbreon

umbreon is da best eeveelution
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    ok ty, that claryfies what i thot it wuz, i can now drive the icy road of knowledge and slide off the road into a tree and die

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Yeah, I mini-mod... but it's because I want PC to be a better place all around. If someone is doing something blatantly against the rules, I'm going to let them know. PC is my home away from home, and I'm gonig to keep it as friendly and humane as possible.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    A bit but not really much. Though I can point out mini mods in this thread. D:

Back