• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    done with Tropical's Worldmap.
    Mirage Hacking Productions

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    don't worry, i can re-insert it at any rom anytime, it's not compressed yet..

and yeh, the mountain looks weird, can ayone fix it?

btw, can anyone help me? every time i insert a map to any map, it always go to palette town.
    if you cant understand it see the screenies., i'm using am1.92
    1.90 works fine but resizing the map can destroy my rom.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016

btw, can anyone help me? every time i insert a map to any map, it always go to palette town.

Spoiler:

Happens to me as well, I've asked around, to no avail. PM LU-HO, tell me what he says too :P

However u should be able to replace maps in pallet.
    I've heard there is a way to move maps header to header by studying the header offsets, yet to figure it out or see a tutorial :/

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    Soo, alignment, or hidans hacking helm

do you guys wanna make the back sprites?
    cuz i can't do them for shiz xD

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years

Spoiler:
    I know how you can do this. First resize the map, the click Open map and open your new map you want to import. Then click the right mouse button and drag it so you get as big chunk of the map as possible. Then double-click the previous map to refresh it, and then paste the bug chunk of tiles. Do this up to 6 times and you've got the map imported ;)

PS. I need somebody who can sprite me an OW. Solspear, can you do that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I know how you can do this. First resize the map, the click Open map and open your new map you want to import. Then click the right mouse button and drag it so you get as big chunk of the map as possible. Then double-click the previous map to refresh it, and then paste the bug chunk of tiles. Do this up to 6 times and you've got the map imported ;)

PS. I need somebody who can sprite me an OW. Solspear, can you do that?

it will took me forever to insert such big maps. i'll just have to use am1.91 to insert them.

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    it will took me forever to insert such big maps. i'll just have to use am1.91 to insert them.

yea that would definitely be easier.

@Sol- get some concepts rollin' & I can't do back sprites either :/

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    Lol, sorry guys, my exams have started atm, so i won't have enough time to do some sprites for about 3 weeks...

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Yea I'm on exam week right now, hopefully I'll be able to chip in here and there. What needs to be done & I think Umbreon_ died...!?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    weekends here :) maybe i can do some starter evos?
    Well, if you're not busy, I'll have to ask you to do something for Turquoise, I mean, if that's OK with you.

Umbreon_ or Candie, as her MSN nickname is, hasn't talked to me in a while. I'm starting to miss her :)

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    erm, those take alot of time, and i ran out of time again as well, this weekend..
    ive been putting together a new pokemon soulsilver team as well, testing, training, ect..

plus, after my exams, i will be leaving for the philippines... i will stay there for 3 weeks, so i won't be around for about a month and a half..

So i think itd be best you don't rely on me as much anymore untill i actually have definitive time to spend..

but theres still alignment and hidans hacking helm, altho he hasn't been that active either..

xD theres always the option on becoming a spriter yourself, its not that hard, really..
    you just have to be creative, and have alot of time on your hands, wich i don't have atm xD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Is anyone here willing to help on Ferrum?
    If not then thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back