• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Aw'right ya wee lads! What's up?
Finally going to start working on Ferrum again, finally! ;D

Can anyone suggest a few good fakemon? I've decided to put some in Ferrum.
I ain't a wee lad, Zeff :<
Thank God, you started to stop being lazy. Oh no! Fakemon XP. I'd suggest making fakemon starters, but not more than that.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I ain't a wee lad, Zeff :<
Thank God, you started to stop being lazy. Oh no! Fakemon XP. I'd suggest making fakemon starters, but not more than that.
Hey! You blew the idea. :'(
I was going to make those fakemons as starters. XD;

EDIT:
WOOHOO! I'm finally done with Ferrum's region! Everything from cities to the region map! ^____________^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Hello guys. :)

It's been a while since my last visit. I'm sorry to disappoint you all. I was very busy and many things happened to me. To tell you honestly, it's deeply private since it's regarding family life and my life, of course.

But how's everyone's project going on? :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024

Hey! You blew the idea. :'(
I was going to make those fakemons as starters. XD;

EDIT:
WOOHOO! I'm finally done with Ferrum's region! Everything from cities to the region map! ^____________^
can i do the worldmap now?

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years

Sure!
L'emme scan it first and send it to you + the patch via PM. ^__^

EDIT: Just wanted to show you guys a rough sketch of Ferrum's region.
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6119/scan0001ep.png
Bear in mind that its quite big, though. I apologize for that.

Haha, awesome! I like the design, did you use Zoomers (what I call them) to colour it? Or is it crayon? Either way, I like it.

Also guys, do you think I should make a new hack; just a little side-project to do while I'm here? I have all the programs needed, and sometimes it gets a bit boring here.

Also I won't be able to music insert, because Sappy uses alot of CPU usage and it slows my computer down so much.

I can still make titlescreens though. If anyone from Mirage needs one, you could VM or PM me, or ask in the thread (which I prefer you don't, because I don't check the thread often as my PMs/VMs. Hope you understand).

Oh and how are things going guys? How are peoples hacks and such? I hope that we can get better at things, and make our hacks unique. :)

tl;dr: I want to make a side-project hack because it gets boring, I can't music insert, I'll make titlescreens and how are your hacks?

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Hello guys. :)

It's been a while since my last visit. I'm sorry to disappoint you all. I was very busy and many things happened to me. To tell you honestly, it's deeply private since it's regarding family life and my life, of course.

But how's everyone's project going on? :D
Faline ! I REALLY missed you :3
I'm not disappointed at all, cause I understand that everyone has a private life. Anyways, my project just crashed yesterday (luckily I had a backup). I got 171 fakemon to use, but without backsprites...so I started making them...

~~~~
@ Everyone:

owleaf.png

What do you think about this back sprite I made...?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Haha, awesome! I like the design, did you use Zoomers (what I call them) to colour it? Or is it crayon? Either way, I like it.

Also guys, do you think I should make a new hack; just a little side-project to do while I'm here? I have all the programs needed, and sometimes it gets a bit boring here.

Also I won't be able to music insert, because Sappy uses alot of CPU usage and it slows my computer down so much.

I can still make titlescreens though. If anyone from Mirage needs one, you could VM or PM me, or ask in the thread (which I prefer you don't, because I don't check the thread often as my PMs/VMs. Hope you understand).

Oh and how are things going guys? How are peoples hacks and such? I hope that we can get better at things, and make our hacks unique. :)

tl;dr: I want to make a side-project hack because it gets boring, I can't music insert, I'll make titlescreens and how are your hacks?
I used crayons, I'd use "zoomers" if I had one. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
I'm looking for someone who can make me an overworld please? XDD;

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
^ Your mapping looks good. Too nintendo-ish and I'm suggesting why not try your own nintendo-ish style? :3

But yeah. It's good so your accepted as a mapper and tile spriter too. <3

As for my own good. I asked Scarecrow Toxin to make me an OW. Yay! :D

Learath2

Scripter
Years
After 1hours of work i converted my scripts to XSE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
After 1hours of work i converted my scripts to XSE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Most of this looks like basic applymovement and checking true/false. I think that you should try to stick with XSE if you're going to script. Pokescript is just too old and it's just too trouble some to handle. Well good luck with binary and faline's decisions :D

Learath2

Scripter
Years
:D yes Pokescript got old Im working on a complicated scripts on XSE. When i finish i can post it if really needed

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2011
Name: Diho,
Position: Storyliner, or actually I want to provide hack concepts, since I'm not able to start a decent team. If that's not enough, I'm applying as mapper as well.
Proof of Work: Spoiler + attach, My proof will be a concept of a storyline I made.
Past Experiences/Past Projects: So I worked out my own storyline, and I'm on Team Masterz as a mapper, Team Elemental as a storyliner/mapper and Shooting Star productions as a mapper
View attachment 55990

View attachment 55992

Yeah, this is only a start:
View attachment 55993
Spoiler:

Back