• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Thank you. ^///^
    And could you be a little more specific? When you say the lower part of the tree, are you referring to the trunk or just the lower portion?
    I'll try to fix it up a tad.
    The lower portion, before the trunk. The trunk is really good, yes. n__n

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Ah yes, it's pretty darkly outlined I s'pose. I'll get it fixed soon.
    And get on msn >:U.
    Good tile working stuff, Arpz! Like I told you in the VM, how's the tile stuff going? :D

And..I'm posting the next line on Size 5 for emphasis. I'm not shouting, ok?
    WHY DOES NOBODY CHECK THIS FLIPPIN' THREAD ANYMORE?!
    ;~;

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

And..I'm posting the next line on Size 5 for emphasis. I'm not shouting, ok?
    WHY DOES NOBODY CHECK THIS FLIPPIN' THREAD ANYMORE?!
    ;~;

The FLIPPIN' part makes it look like you're shouting Richo-chan. XD
    Update #3:

I've finished inserting most of the exterior tiles. I've only got a few more things left, and then we should be able to start with the mapping and scripting. All for now.​

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024

The FLIPPIN' part makes it look like you're shouting Richo-chan. XD
    Update #3:
    I've finished inserting most of the exterior tiles. I've only got a few more things left, and then we should be able to start with the mapping and scripting. All for now.​
    But it adds to the drama, Arpzors-sama! xP
    Anyways, once mapping and scripting starts everything should run smooth.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

But it adds to the drama, Arpzors-sama! xP
    Anyways, once mapping and scripting starts everything should run smooth.

XD. Yeah.

Update #4:

Finished a large quantity of the tiles. Only a few little things left, and a whole other small tileset. If anyone wants a preview, let me know. However, no screenshot posting in this thread please.​

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    I would help out but atm Im workin on Advanced Adventure and trying to bring up my GPA for law school lmao...

But during christmas break ill have plenty of time and I can script for the developing hack.

Also if anyone would like to extend their hand and help me with Advanced adventure mainly with spriting and OW making let me know

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I would help out but atm Im workin on Advanced Adventure and trying to bring up my GPA for law school lmao...

But during christmas break ill have plenty of time and I can script for the developing hack.

Also if anyone would like to extend their hand and help me with Advanced adventure mainly with spriting and OW making let me know
    The more help the better! n__n

I'm sorry I can't help you, though. The team hack and school already stuffed me up. u__u

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • As you all most likely already figured out, I'm not really hacking anymore. My Laptop went pewf, so I don't have any of my hacking stuff. I am using the family Desktop right now, and the 'rents won't allow downloads, so yeah. That pretty much means I'm done hacking until I can buy a new lappy, which will most likely be once I'm in college in dos years. So, have fun gaiz. bai

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    As you all most likely already figured out, I'm not really hacking anymore. My Laptop went pewf, so I don't have any of my hacking stuff. I am using the family Desktop right now, and the 'rents won't allow downloads, so yeah. That pretty much means I'm done hacking until I can buy a new lappy, which will most likely be once I'm in college in dos years. So, have fun gaiz. bai
    Oh pfew. I hope you come back though. ;A;

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • So that the rest of y'all don't fade away from MHP, I'll show you the hack so far that Binary, Zeffy, and me inserted:
    Spoiler:

So get ready to start hacking! n_____n

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    What he said. The shading isn't really all that good. Alistair has a good one. Give me the patch on PM so I can start now. (^'-')^
    EDIT: Nevermind, Arpz sent me the patch. n__n

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Hello,
    can i request assistance on tile inserting for a few tiles i need?
    I did learn tile inserting but i am still not good enough to insert them most which mainly takes me hours just to get somehting right so if i can, i want to request assistance on a few tiles i need for my main tileset whereas the other tileset i will be able to them in due time myself.
    ------------------
    Crimson Stardust

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'd suggest a different Lighthouse - it's pillow-shaded and in a completely different style from the others. But yeah, good job (>'-')>

What he said. The shading isn't really all that good. Alistair has a good one. Give me the patch on PM so I can start now. (^'-')^
    EDIT: Nevermind, Arpz sent me the patch. n__n
    Yeah Binary said to insert that lighthouse also, so I had to insert it anyways. xD But I can't wait to see the new one. (^'v')^

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Crimson Stardust, I'd help you if I could mate. But I have exams as you can also see by the degradation in the rate of progress of the team hack. I'll fix something up after my exams maybe?

Thank you for the brilliant work Kevin. It's greatly appreciated. However, no more posting screenshots in the Team Thread. Instead, I'll just pm everyone who's associated with this hack with updates prior to the hack like Screenshots and stuff.
    And Zeff, you're going to insert a new lighthouse tile?

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Crimson Stardust, I'd help you if I could mate. But I have exams as you can also see by the degradation in the rate of progress of the team hack. I'll fix something up after my exams maybe?
    Yeah i know you guys are having exams..xD..so i just need to wait then, yeah thats not that bad, i just have to wait since i myself have some school project to finish with.
    ----------
    crimson stardust

Back