• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    How do i evolve the Eevee? it says moon stone is able to be used on Eevee
    but does it requires like full happiness as well?

Please avoid the Eevee Project for now, as stated in the first post =)

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • Please avoid the Eevee Project for now, as stated in the first post =)
    Off-topic: I sent you a PM a while ago, if it's not too much trouble, would you might checking it and replying? xD I know you like to keep your inbox full so that you don't get a bunch of spam messages asking about release dates and such, so I have been trying to be patient xD

Back On Topic: It's really nice to see that even though MoT is on hiatus you are still responding and keeping yourself active. It's a very firm reminder that you have every intention of continuing the hack and that's enough to make me smile any day! Thank you for your hard work, and I'm eager to see production resume!

PS I'm inactive in terms of hacking and teams and even playing hacks atm, IRL problems are piling up and I am focusing on them, but I also want to remain active here, so that's that. Just wanted to share lol.

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • Will do then.
    Next question.
    Am i able to do the last gym or is this where the Beta has ended for now?
    Thanks again for answering my questions!

It will end with the seventh gym, for the gym at least. There is also the quest in the scientist research center after the event in the ruins

TalonKhan

Starman Master >:3
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    I recently made it to the end of the evil criminal story line(That we're up to at least.) and I'd like to say that you've done an amazing job on this there hasn't been a single moment I didn't enjoy.

I would like to know if catching of beating that totodile in the flooded town results in getting good points though since usually I just do it since it's there?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I recently made it to the end of the evil criminal story line(That we're up to at least.) and I'd like to say that you've done an amazing job on this there hasn't been a single moment I didn't enjoy.

I would like to know if catching of beating that totodile in the flooded town results in getting good points though since usually I just do it since it's there?

This is a bit of a complicated one since I made that event before I implemented the Alignment system fully! Basically, it is the only way in-game that you can obtain a Totodile. It will give you +1 AV Point towards a "Good" Alignment, but for those who do not want the point towards Good, this can be counter-acted by selling someone in Lethean City Hotel a Carnivine, which will remove the point you gained from the Sewer event. Or, if you choose not to do the Sewer/Totodile event, the Carnivine sale will earn you a point towards Bad =)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm loving this hack. This hack gives me a experience that I never felt in a pokemon game and that's it feels open world I can do want and whenever I want to. Really great hack, good job avaramoon you gave us an awesome hack.

Also my game did not crashed when I talked to the day-care in the estate. :)

Years
  • I love this idea so much, I wish it wasn't fakemon oriented. It's a damn good idea though, amazing you'd be able to program such a system. I really hope you continue you this soon! :)

King Qusai

Zettai Makerarenai
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 1, 2020
    Nooooooooooooooo !!
    don't stop now . it's the hack i enjoyed playing the most .
    but i understand, i stopped working on my firered hack :flashback to the future for the same reason even before releasing it.
    i really wish that you completed it .
    anyway ,i wish you the best
    good luck

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

noob rom hacker/beta tester
    Years
  • Why is it finished?I really hope it'll be completed Avara

Its not complete, and she will complete it. However, as the hack is in hiatus since its become taxing for her. Rom hacking is more of a hobby and she is not obligated to work on it if she no longer wants to. She is simply taking a break(a vacation if you will). Once the ideas start flowing and the desire to work on it again arises, she will start working on it again. But until than, enjoy your vacation avara, you deserve it.

krosrightboob

Eevee is love, Eevee is life.
    Years
  • Where do I find the seekers headquarters as a criminal? I'm doing the quest to infiltrate the seekers headquarters for reasons I can't remember right now lol.

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • Where do I find the seekers headquarters as a criminal? I'm doing the quest to infiltrate the seekers headquarters for reasons I can't remember right now lol.

ON the right side among the trees before the city with the third gym, after the path where you get bulbasaur

krosrightboob

Eevee is love, Eevee is life.
    Years
  • Well I found the seekers base and everything. But when I go back to Janelle she tells me to find the absol. But I do not have a clue where to even start.... Halp?
    EDIT: I always seem to find what I'm looking for after posting on here. Lol I should probably just stop unless I'm completely lost.

Last edited:

Etherion

as a fan of RPGs, I really like this hack!

I made a support banner, I hope you like it :3

B5hAwaA.jpg

Back