• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    Love the Hack and all the work you put into it! Very good time

Is starting over after version 3 relased worth it tho? Will there be events we cant acess that gets added

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Love the Hack and all the work you put into it! Very good time

Is starting over after version 3 relased worth it tho? Will there be events we cant acess that gets added

Yeah I've added a lot to what was already there, but it's nothing that will massively affect using your previous save file. =)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    When I first started this game I couldn't put it down. I played until the end of the beta in probably a single day. I'm so glad to hear V3 is coming out soon.

Thank you for all the hard work :)

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Just thought I would say that it definitely wasn't me who released the test version. I'm really too lazy to do that.

Well, I'm excited to hear that version 3 will be released soon! Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2014
    Hello i've been playing the game for around 3 days and gotta say that it's my new favorite ROM hack. And while playing the game i found a gamebreaking glitch that i don't think happens to most people(maybe it was me using the speed up buttom without realizing something important). I can't show you because the forum doesn't allow me to post links, but what pretty much happen is that when i want to talk to the guy the get the ''GIN '' there's a Beer in the middle and when i click it it says ''oh it smells tasty'' so i can't get the gin to give to guard and keep going in the story. Is there a way to fix that? or do i have to go to a save file before i got to lord gray's state because i've done alot of things since then.

UnlawfulExile

Pokemon Let's Player (6k subs)
    Years
  • Reading this sounds amazing! Simple as :P

The morality meter is an amazing concept and i love the idea of different career options and doing missions depending on what you pick, adds a great level of replayability to do the other career options and then again to do good choices and bad choices.

I can't wait for this hack to be at a stage of no bugs so record-able so i can share it with others with a much deserved Lets Play <3

Fantastic work, keep it up :D

Years
  • Reading this sounds amazing! Simple as :P

The morality meter is an amazing concept and i love the idea of different career options and doing missions depending on what you pick, adds a great level of replayability to do the other career options and then again to do good choices and bad choices.

I can't wait for this hack to be at a stage of no bugs so record-able so i can share it with others with a much deserved Lets Play <3

Fantastic work, keep it up :D

I know you from the youtubes. {D:}

~OffTopic

ButteryButters

Poketuber
    Years
  • You can definitely use your V2 save, although I've added more events to the earlier sections of the game which might be underleveled to you which is really the only thing.

Thanks for the quick reply :D Its awesome to know we won't have to reset our recordings for V3. We don't mind being overleveled for events lol

Years
  • Amazing so far(Just joined the Seekers)! I love the idea of morality and careers and all that jazz! I do have a glitch though.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Amazing so far(Just joined the Seekers)! I love the idea of morality and careers and all that jazz! I do have a glitch though.
    Spoiler:

A new bug. I would guess that one is hard to fix. All I can say is go back and make sure you win against the houndour. With that happening you will recieve an egg which is in this spoiler.

Spoiler:

Years
  • A new bug. I would guess that one is hard to fix. All I can say is go back and make sure you win against the houndour. With that happening you will recieve an egg which is in this spoiler.

Spoiler:

Alright well I ended up having to restart it completely as I hadn't saved at all and forgot to when I took a break :/

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I could use a few more beta testers for the crime, researcher and seeker careers if anyone has the time =)

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • I could use a few more beta testers for the crime, researcher and seeker careers if anyone has the time =)

I'm up for it. Anything you need me to do. I will have to start from the beginning though because I accidentally deleted my old save state.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Thanks guys I'll get around to PMing you all today! =) you can start a new game or continue, whichever you prefer.

Back