• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Gregor teleports me to the middle of the ocean instead of New Bora.

Omg NO this is infuriating. I fully remember fixing that, changing the warp numbers and re-compiling the script. The only thing I can think of is I must be doing something wrong with the patching process because I DID fix that stuff, I know for a fact I did, I remember exactly what I did to fix it. It seems like every time I upload a new patch a bunch of things don't get transferred over or something and I have to go back and re-do stuff like twice to make it work.

Sorry again about the inconvenience, but I'm just at that point now where I think I need to take a step back for a while haha. I'll try downloading another clean FR rom in case it's that that was causing the problem and try and make something work. It's just annoying knowing that I've done something wrong somewhere along the line but I don't know what =/

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    This game is awesome and i love the idea of been able to do what you want but it is also a bit confusing, i think you need to make a walkthrough type thing to show how to do career paths and where to go for things for people like me who get lost :) and i noticed in the party menu, azramadon's sprite flashes mewtwo and charizard

Last edited:
    Years
    The Town Map is called World Map in this, it is a little useless to have it since the world map is messed.
    Get the Fly licence if you want it regardless. xD

Regarding the Eevee bug, you didn't overwrite a routine, it is simply caused because the National Dex is not activated, and the patch you did does not include evolutions using Items.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    The Town Map is called World Map in this, it is a little useless to have it since the world map is messed.
    Get the Fly licence if you want it regardless. xD

Regarding the Eevee bug, you didn't overwrite a routine, it is simply caused because the National Dex is not activated, and the patch you did does not include evolutions using Items.

I took them out just because they weren't working, and I hex edited the rom so that evolution happens for all Pokemon without the National Dex too. The Sun Stone isn't working on any Pokémon not just Eevee for some reason which I can only assume is because I majorly screwed up the code somewhere =/

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    yeah iv been using fly and now im stuck again, i dont know where to go now because i dont know where the canal ticket is and i talked to near enough everybody and been every where avaliable, done seeker quests up until the renovation and got all gym references but one, any help would be appreciated

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    Hey, guys! :)

Unfortunately, I'm stuck at the SFS Base too. I can't go upstairs and I can't use AdvanceMap because I'm playing on Android :/
    Does someone have a solution?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    After doing the Scyther swarm research mission I can't move my character. The music still plays but only the L/R buttons are working. I've tried a virtual onscreen input as well as the physical buttons on my Archos Gamepad.

Kenna18155

Kenna18155
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    Oh my gosh. I absolutely LOVE the choice-based storyline idea. Totally playing this one as soon as I finish Ruby Destiny: ROL.

If I'm not too late, I can beta test (probably a long shot though xP)

Anyway, keep up the awesome work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2015
    D: Is the Kingdra in Clear Water Pond catchable? I got to it and Suicune was there and when I went back, it was gone. If I can catch it, I'll restart and retry it :( just wondering.

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

noob rom hacker/beta tester
    Years
    D: Is the Kingdra in Clear Water Pond catchable? I got to it and Suicune was there and when I went back, it was gone. If I can catch it, I'll restart and retry it :( just wondering.

You have to do it before the ruins of kala event in order to catch it.
    PS: no spoilers but not all is as it seems :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    please help )= my char wont move after i defeat the scyther swarm and report back to base. game plays but i cant move.

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

noob rom hacker/beta tester
    Years
    please help )= my char wont move after i defeat the scyther swarm and report back to base. game plays but i cant move.

That bug has already been reported. You should just avoid it like the plague as well as the eevee project.
    Avara might fix it or choose to replace it. Just have patience and wait for beta 3.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Its an amazing hack when i started playing it I played for like 2-4 hours without stopping it was so cool! :)

Back