• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    I'm going to play on my old save game. I have beaten al the gym leaders and now i want to go to the tournament. But i need a reference of my boss loxar ( i do gang) But first i need to steal goods from some places. But when i go to those places i can't nothing there, i can't steal anything so i can't go on and get the reference from loxar.

Does someone know what i have to do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    It was then that the 3rd trumpet sounded, letting all those who heard know that it had finally came.
    Avaramoon's MoT, the people cried and sang songs of joy, for they had finally been given the path to that which was closed off. May all those who know their journeys will lead to greatness.

Well now that i have that out of my system, been playing since version 2 came out, and currently have 3 save files, each going a different path. Can't wait to see where they will continue to lead me.

Again Awesome hack you have created, and look forward to the bright future of MoT.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Thanks so much for the support guys - I really appreciate it and I was super excited to see what you'd all say =) Unfortunately you'll need to start a new game (UNLESS you haven't done the Abyssol/Science Quest).

Just now I'm gonna focus on getting the MoT website in suitable order so you guys can have an actual walkthrough/guide of sorts, but I'm sure that'll take a while lol.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • For the lore-lovers, introducing the Jita Village Library for those of you who are really interested in the game's world. (still in beta stage)
    YES!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

This is a much needed feature in every hack in the world that uses a custom region! More information about the world and it's history!

Even if it's still in it's beta stage, this is one of the features I hadn't even realized that I wanted! I mean, we spend so much time running around from place to place, hearing references to things that happened in the past, and so many of the worlds' events revolve around certain people and places, all of which influenced by the past in some way.. This is incredible news! Thank you so much for adding it!

I LOVE YOU!!!

It was then that the 3rd trumpet sounded, letting all those who heard know that it had finally came.
    Avaramoon's MoT, the people cried and sang songs of joy, for they had finally been given the path to that which was closed off. May all those who know their journeys will lead to greatness.
    Haha, awesome! I couldn't help smiling when I read this, because if I had half a drop of inspiration I would have said something far more corny lol. Thanks for this! x3

avaramoon said:
    Thanks so much for the support guys - I really appreciate it and I was super excited to see what you'd all say =) Unfortunately you'll need to start a new game (UNLESS you haven't done the Abyssol/Science Quest).
    Glad I haven't gotten that far yet then.

avaramoon said:
    Just now I'm gonna focus on getting the MoT website in suitable order so you guys can have an actual walkthrough/guide of sorts, but I'm sure that'll take a while lol.
    No rush! Version 3 will keep us busy for quite some time!

Now, we all saw this coming.. My complaints:
    Spoiler:

Thank you so much for your hard work avara! I'm really looking forward to playing this one! I downloaded it already, but I won't have much time to enjoy it with so much going on in my personal life at the moment, but I'll definitely post some feedback once I get going!

Thanks again! Keep up the great work! :3

EDIT: Ack, ninja'd! I was wondering when it would happen to me..

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • Good to see it's finnaly out! I am already going trough these new version. I'm nearly the end of V3 but I've got a huge problem. I need a reference in one of the mansion but the guard tells me to have the Shay's reference. So I go to her she tells me to get some charcoal but hey, I canot find it =(

I defeated Troy but I cannot start the gym leader challenge cause the advisor seems buggy. I put the team he requires but he' keeping telling me I don't have proper pokemon despite the fact they're all sandhrews (so all ground type) and they're only three.
    I checked the rules, it doesn't help. Anyway great version despite the glitch and buggy maps! keep going!!!
    Avara you're making it! =)
    I'm with you!!!!! =)

PS: I really enjoyed the add-ons to the world's story you created. =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021

I need help i cant find Silverpowder for the bug trainer ;-; [to get his Charcoal]

Xanathos

Years
  • I need help i cant find Silverpowder for the bug trainer ;-; [to get his Charcoal]
    you can find it in the bug forest after the lab and before Jita village. I sold the silverpowder hope there is some of it somewhere else cause I need the charcoal

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Would have answered you all individually but I'm on my cell, Thanks again guys! Is there no Silverpowder in Green Eye Woods? There should be. =/ if there isn't I can add some quickly when i get home from work and upload a new patch. =) Also for the Gym Leader you need to have three different types of pokemon, so for Clifftop gym eg. Phanpy, Sandshrew, Gligar

Xanathos

Years
  • Would have answered you all individually but I'm on my cell, Thanks again guys! Is there no Silverpowder in Green Eye Woods? There should be. =/ if there isn't I can add some quickly when i get home from work and upload a new patch. =) Also for the Gym Leader you need to have three different types of pokemon, so for Clifftop gym eg. Phanpy, Sandshrew, Gligar

Thans you!
    Yes there is but some of us have sold the silverpowder, is there any way to get the charcoal? =)

Thanks you for the trick about Noah =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Thans you!
    Yes there is but some of us have sold the silverpowder, is there any way to get the charcoal? =)

Would have answered you all individually but I'm on my cell, Thanks again guys! Is there no Silverpowder in Green Eye Woods? There should be. =/ if there isn't I can add some quickly when i get home from work and upload a new patch. =) Also for the Gym Leader you need to have three different types of pokemon, so for Clifftop gym eg. Phanpy, Sandshrew, Gligar
    Can i use a code to get Silverpowder?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Thans you!

No problem =) and no unfortunately that's the only silverpowder available in the game... i can add another one later, though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    This game is fantastic! It might be my favorite hack yet! However, I downloaded and patched version 3, but I can't do anything. The guy in front of the registry office tells me I need Loxar's reference, but whenever I talk to him, he asks me if I've made any progress on the robberies and then tells me I need to rob three places, but whenever I go to those places, nothing happens. And I'm not really sure what to do.

Help?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    This game is fantastic! It might be my favorite hack yet! However, I downloaded and patched version 3, but I can't do anything. The guy in front of the registry office tells me I need Loxar's reference, but whenever I talk to him, he asks me if I've made any progress on the robberies and then tells me I need to rob three places, but whenever I go to those places, nothing happens. And I'm not really sure what to do.

Help?

Are you using your previous V2 save file? You need to start a new game.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Can't go into the center in jita villa a glitch blocks the door

Can't get my first job as a researcher

If that was true then nobody would be able to progress in the game at all =P. Like I said, you need to start a new game with a new save file.

For those of you who lost the silverpowder, here's a new link, you can now find silverpowder on wild cascoon/silcoon in Green Eye Woods =)

https://www.mediafire.com/?cuzcjoaxgz0aq2b

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    If that was true then nobody would be able to progress in the game at all =P. Like I said, you need to start a new game with a new save file.

For those of you who lost the silverpowder, here's a new link, you can now find silverpowder on wild cascoon/silcoon in Green Eye Woods =)

https://www.mediafire.com/?cuzcjoaxgz0aq2b

I did start a new game and a new save file but the village is glitch, there a copy of the building blocking the door

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I did start a new game and a new save file but the village is glitch, there a copy of the building blocking the door

Are you sure you mean Jita Village? And/or are you sure you patched it to a clean rom? I have it open in VBA as we speak and it is not glitched.

Back