• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
  • "Wow. So you're half werewolf too. You know, it's not so bad when you have someone else with a common problem. Terra will be happy when I tell her I'm staying!"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Herbology? Actually, that's my next class also..." I said, pulling out my schedule.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • OOC: Feel free pal! I must say that has to be the cutest little avatar I've seen. And to think I made it for you...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "I believe we have to go out of the building to the greenhouse. Follow me."
    I led Berii outside to a greenhouse.
    "Here it is. Let's go in; you don't want to be late..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • OOC: By the way, is Kiri going to follow me and Berii to Herbology or does she have a different class?

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Guess what, Terra? You know Kiri, right? Well, turns out she's half werewolf too. Now that I'm not the only one with a tail, I'm staying! Things'll be just fine."
    I unconsciously gave Terra a little kiss on the cheek. I was shocked when I realized what I did.
    "Oh, my god! Did I just do that??"

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Name: Johann Sebastian Bache (Not related to the composer!)

Description: Light-hearted, and loves adventures. Often strays away from work, to go on andventures, but none the less a very fine student, and his parents have high hopes for him. He wears faded blue jeans and a black muscle shirt when he isn't doing school work and just relaxing.

I hope that will do. So now what do I do? Do I just put myself in a house and begin?

Back