• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • I blushed, and hated mysself for blushing. "This is NOT how I'm supposed to feel. Bad brain, BAD!" "Th-thanks." I said cautiously, not making eye cnotact with the boy. I definitely wasn't comfortable with the feelings, or the orientation that came with the curse yet. I blinked, looking down at the glass. It was hot, perfect! "I've, umm, I need to go." I said, and turned, quickly slpping away into the halls...

I walked out again, dry, but my eyebrows seemed to have a slightly singed quality to them as I secured my hat. "What a storm." I muttered iin a casual tone. "I barely got here in time." "Thank god I pulled that off, that would have been.. akward, if anyone saw." I paused, noticing the storm clearing, and grunted. "I ran all this way at tops speed for nothing?" I whined, watching the sky open up again, sunlight pouring down. Arcanine padded up beside me free of his pokeball, and placed a paw roughly on my shoulder. "Okay, food first, then well continue." I said, sighing. Satsfied, arcanine went off on his own to raid the center's supplies for snacks that he liked. This way, I assumed no responsibility...

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey forced the stupid thoughts from her mind. This was reality. She wasn't going insane, these people were real, and they all had weird stuff going on with them. Big deal.

Resuming her cool outer attitude, Lindsey watched AJ go over to the girl who had just entered. She laughed to herself as she watched him give her tea. She got up and walked toward AJ. "I thought you said you were engaged." she said sarcastically. Absol trotted up to her trainer and sat down next to her, a sleepy look on her face. "Well, I'd better be off..Absol needs training and I can't stand to stay in one place for too long!" She thought about telling AJ that she knew about his problem, but she knew he'd already figured it out, and if on the off chance she was wrong, now would be too sudden. The automatic glass doors glided open as Lindsey and absol exited the Pokemon center. Next stop, Pewter City.

Years
  • Right as soon as the rain cleared up, I was on my way. I kissed the Pokémon Center good-bye, Sandshrew doing the same, and we both left. It wasn't sunny by any means, but it stopped raining. There was no sunlight to shine on me today. Oh well, it wasn't like it really meant much anyways.

I turned to Sandshrew, and laughed. He looked back questioningly; I just felt I had to tell him the reason. "I think I found a real good name for you, boy," I said.

This of course, made Sandshrew get overcome with joy. I could tell he was anxious for my answer on what his name should be. I had to smile again; it was just so satisfying to see a Pokémon act like this. Another plus to why I should have been a trainer a long time ago.

"I think I'm going to call you Slash," I said. There was that questionable 'why' expression on Sandshrew, so I decided to elaborate. "You know, when you evolve. It makes sense, don't you think."

There was a short silence, but then Sandshrew nodded and spoke in his own language what appeared to be an approval. Another smile for me, and yet another reason for wishing to be a trainer much earlier.

So we were off now. We trailed far off, leaving Viridian behind. Where was I going? I was going to Pewter, hoping to meet the first GYM leader. Of course, I had to train Slash so he could win the battle. How hard could that be?

I decided it would not be hard at all, and continued with not a fear or care in the world into the forests, hoping to reach Pewter soon. I had a long ways to go.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: I did, however, due to errors in the timeline that would have caused with your post, I deleted it, and added a new segment to allow it to go with the flow.

IC: The sun was out, and by now I was uncomfortable arouns so many people, any of whom could have a bottle of water hidden somewhere. "Mind if I trail along? It's not like there're a lot of options as to where you can go, so chances are you're heading to Pewter too." I said, trailing after the girl. One was better than several. "I'm Robert, by the way."

Slowly, I circled above, miserable from the storm, and growled low in my throat. Who was that girl Robert was following around like a puppy?! I shook my head slowly though, and got control of myself. Killing wouldn't solve anything, except that it would have made me feel a LOT better...

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey looked back and saw Robert coming. "Yeah, you can come." She replied. She wasn't going to play mind games with this guy. "How'd you get to be a girl, you know a little while ago?" She asked, hoping that Robert wouldn't get freaked out about this question. She almost told him about AJ, but if they met again, he most likely wouldn't be too happy about it.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ sighed as everyone left, " So lonley" He mumbled to himself as he put a top on the foam cup and decided to take it to go, he also bought a few glazed doughnuts and headed outside. And he saw her, " Misty?" He asked heading closer, she was on her motercycle.
    " Oh hi AJ, I was looking for you." She said getting off the bike and heading over to him.
    " It's spring break... so I need to use your Viper" She said to him, AJ was speechless, " What? Why?" He asked her.

" So me and my freinds can go to the beach and stuff." She said to him snatching his keys.
    " You can use my motercycle" She said giving him the key and helmet, AJ sighed and put the helmet on and got on the bike, he put his stuff into his bag. Misty came closer and they kissed. " I better be going" AJ said revving up and heading off. " To Pewter we go" He mumbeld already reaching Viridian Forest.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked, my face going red. "Y-you saw on your way over here, I guess?" I said, lstaring at the ground. I may as well be honest, who knew what kind of stories she could spread... "Long story short, went to china, went somewhere that I shouldn't have,m got cursed, cold water does it to me." I said, not noticing that halfway through my explanation, a water drop most have fallen from one of the trees, touching my hair, and causing me to change. "GAAH!" I yelled, covering myself, even though I was fully clothed. "S-see?!" I yelled, looking around, glad that seemingly no one had noticed. But arcanine walked up, nudging me after her, trying to encourage me to keep moving.

I chuckled from inside the tree. I hadn't even needed to make any noise, just landing was enough to shake water loose. Maybe if he stayed like that, he could stay out of toruble...

Years
  • Time hadn't really changed at all, and I just continued to walk deeper into the Viridian forest. Slash kept up with me, walking right near me. Occasionally, he would go farther in front of me. Then there were the occasional wild Pokémon jumping out for a battle; or, most commonly, the other way around. In truth, I was battle hungry with Slash. We pretty much were dangerous to all wild Pokémon in the area, beating every single one that came into sight. I knew that Slash was getting stronger by the minute.

So why did he look so weak?

Slash began limping, and I saw it in his eyes that he was feeling sick. There was something wrong, and I had no clue what it was. I tried talking to Slash, trying to get his spirit up, but he just kept on being down. We fought a couple of more Pokémon, and Slash became even sicker.

And then he fainted on the ground in front of me.

--

I had run back to the Pokémon Center with Slash in my hands instead of him in his Pokéball. That was a bad idea; he was just getting heavier. I didn't pay attention to the heaviness though. It there was one thing I had to keep concentrated on that day; it was that I needed to help Slash.

At the register, Nurse Joy told me the problem. Poisoning. Opps, I forgot about that one.

"You need to carry potions with you," Nurse Joy was telling me. "Maybe even some berries. Didn't you learn this at wherever it was you graduated from to get your license?"

Heh, it wasn't a good idea to tell her I never actually went to a Pokémon Training school.

"I'm sorry, I guess I snoozed off a bit," I said, smiling.

As soon as I was done there, I went ahead and bought some potions, then continued back into Viridian. To think I had gotten so far and so close to Pewter just to go back because I was so stupid and didn't know a thing about poisonings. So here I go again; let's hope this time, I make it through.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had passed a kid carrying a sandshrew, how strange He thought to himself trying to keep his eye on the path. Was I supposed to go on a road or something? He asked himself questioning if he would get in trouble for going directly in the forest.
    AJ liked the feel of the motorcycle, it was relaxing. Calming, " No it isn't!" AJ said scolding himself making sure not to grow young, not on a motorcycle. Defiantly not AJ thought passing some metapods and caterpies, the forest was a beautiful and then he passed the two, the two girls. He stopped and looked at them taking off his helmet, " Where you two heading" He asked looking at Lindsey and- Err.. What was the other one?

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • Chase walked out of the Pokemon Center with No-Name nestled in the blanket in his arms. He'd stopped his sneezing, coughing and Ember spitting (mainly because he was fast asleep), so the coast was clear for the moment. It wasn't Chase's brightest move, walking into Viridian Forest with no active Pokemon to protect him, but he wanted to get on the road as soon as possible, even though he had no idea where he was going or why.

As he walked he heard the rustling of grass. He turned around and saw nothing. He just shook his head and continued walking, but then stopped when he could have sworn he heard something whoosh past them. He looked up ahead and saw... nothing. The noise that came after creeped him out worse than ever, like it did every other time he heard it.

A quiet, yet solemn voice whispered {Pewter City...}

Chase froze, and said 'Who... who's there?'

The voice just continued, {Pewter City... Boulder Badge...} Then there was silence. Chase looked around the forest, but all he could see were Pidgey and Caterpie. He then looked at No-Name, then at the road ahead of them. Pewter City? Boulder Badge? Chase decided not to question the strange voice and just simply followed the road.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Vicki Termia – Viridian Pokemon Centre

As I sat there, waiting for the storm to blow over, I looked around the centre at the trainers and their pokemon who were taking shelter as well. I didn't recognize anyone here, then again I wasn't expecting to. However the pokemon there were here were more interesting. And then I saw it, the Sandshrew. My eyes sparkled as I looked at it, but before I could approach the Sandshrew and its owner, they had started to leave. 'Oh well… theres always tomorrow…" I thought as I prepared to leave the centre. I packed away my umbrella, stepped outside and inhaled the air. I loved the cleanness of the air after a good downpour. After a good 10 minutes, I checked mt backpack for spare pokeballs and sighed in relief when I saw them, my mother had definally made such I had what I needed for the start of my journey, just the basic stuff, pokeballs , potions a few antidotes and paralyse heal, but I was thankful for that. Confident that I was ready, I started off on my way towards Viridian Forest at a comfortable pace.

As I reached the edge of the Viridian Forest, that guy I had seen with the sandshrew burst out of o the forest, running with his sandshrew cradled in this arms. The sandshrew itself seemed to be in bad shape, but before I could call out to him, he was out of earshot. Seeing that, didn't fill me with much confidence, but I wasn't going to back down, not now. I quickly began my descent into the Viridian Forest. Time for me to go find a Pikachu.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey looked up at AJ. "We're going to Pewter City. I'm guessing you are too? You can come with us!" She smiled, and looked down the path. "This might be a good opportunity to catch new pokemon!" Absol, hearing this, gave a happy 'Aaab!' "There are a lot in these woods, and you can't really get too far walking around with just one pokemon." Lindsey took notice of AJ's motorcycle. "Nice bike" she said. "Also, I need to tell you somethi-" She stopped. She couldn't let Robert know about AJ. Not yet anyway. "Never mind."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I shied away, seeing that kid from earlier. Maybe I could get away. I didn't want to face the world like this, I just wanted some hot water, and get to normal.. I started to back away, but I yelped sharply as I felt myself being hauled up. Arcanine had positioned himself under me, and I rode astride him. I felt my face flushing, but I leaned forward slightly, supporting myself with my arms as well. "Thanks, Arcanine." I said, as he paced close to the others. hopefully, Lindsey wouldn't reveal anything... I wasn't ready for this, not yet...

Years
  • Pretty much, the same routine happened again. This time though, I took note when the poison type Pokémon were around. Usually, they were just Weedle. As a matter of fact, I began to think that the only poison type in the area were the Weedles. How very dangerous they could be; I decided that capturing one would probably take a great effect to my team.

So here I was, in a battle with the smallest insect you've ever seen, determination in my eyes and ready to have Slash beat the living crap out of the Weedle. Only thing was that Slash would literally do just that, and I wouldn't get the chance to catch the Weedle. Oh well, at least Slash was benefiting from this. He seemed to be enjoying this.

Oh god, not now. I felt the warnings again.

"That's it; I've had it," I said aloud. Slash looked at me strangely for awhile, and then I continued talking to myself. "There is nothing wrong at all; Conscious mind, just leave me alone already! Nothing bad is going to happen at all with Slash!"

God, it was just so annoying at the feeling I was getting. I felt that this feeling was just a little kid telling me to be careful. I got annoyed at those situations. This little kid didn't know any better, so it was best to just yell at it already and show it right from wrong. I mean, what could possibly happen that could be so bad?

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • No-Name awoke from his good, long rest and jumped out of Chase's arms and the blanket. He looked around at the new scenary, with no idea of where they were. Chase continued to clutch onto the blanket, he was looking tense. This was the next thing No-Name noticed.

{What's up with you? You look like you've seen a ghost.} He laughed. He stopped when Chase didn't answer. {Helloooo! Earth to Chase!} Still no answer. {Houston, we have a problem...} This time a smile crept onto Chase's face as he chuckled at the joke. {What? You think it's funny to ignore me?} This set Chase off even more as he continued laughing. No-Name crossed his arms, not believing how funny his trainer thought it was.

'I'm sorry No-Name, it's just I haven't heard that one in ages.' Normally No-Name would have given him a smartass response, but he was dead silent, and had cocked his head to the side. He was actually acting like a normal Quilava, which in the same sense wasn't normal. 'What's up bud? Meowth got your tongue?' He then turned around and saw another trainer, one unaccompanied by a Pokemon, a little bit away and instantly his mood dropped. 'Oh...' the two of them turned and continued walking, not saying anything more to each other.

Chase looked around the forest as he heard the chatter of Pokemon. To normal ears it would be normal 'Pigey!' and 'Pieee!' but Chase heard things like {Isn't that Pokemon out of place?} and {What's a beginner trainer doing with a Quilava in Kanto} Chase shook his head, still not sure of why they were saying such things out loud. Don't they know that people can understand Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ looked closely at Lindsey, she was hiding something which in AJ's opinion was bad, Oh well he thought to himself and decided to forget about it. " I would love to go to Pewter with you." He said and then somewhat jokinly added " I geuss you need someone to babysit you" He chuckled considering if he had a regression he wouldn't be talking so big. " Thanks, This bike is mine and my Fiance's. We share it and my Viper which she so "Really" Needed." AJ murmered. " I don't think I really need anothe-" AJ started only to be interupted by the sound of a "Pika" and there was a Pikachu, laying there on his bike, starting to take a nap. AJ sighed and decided to be freindly, he picked it up and put it in a pokeball to rest, " Oh well.. I geuss another one wouldn- Achoo!" And AJ sneezed. Must be from the fall in the puddle earlier he thought. He saw the other girl nervously get on an Arcanine, " Whats wrong with her?" I asked Lindsey

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • Lindsey smirked. "What's wrong with her? Oh, she's just weird. Got some funky stuff going on upstairs. She's crazy, really, but don't tell her I said that!" Lindsey was having too much fun. A few moments later, though, she glares at AJ. "Babysit me?! Don't be such a hypocrite, quit with all the kid jokes, it's annoying." She then realized that she'd called him a hypocrite out loud, and hoped that neither he nor Robert had noticed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I however, was much more concerned with being called crazy. "H-hey! Crazy?! No way, don't listen to her, she's got some weird stUWAAAAH!" My rant was cut short, as a large flygon came swooping in between the trees, literally snatching me off arcanine's back. Arcanine paused for a moment, then sat down, and blew a set of smoke rings at AJ and Lindsey.

"Well, hello Toklata." I said, my face a flaming red as I found myself pinned to the ground by the silver haired girl above me, far away from the path we were travelling. It was bad enough that I had to have my orientation alterred by my changes, but like this? I definitely felt more than a little freakish, and she was the one who wasn't human...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ paled and tensed up for a second, " What... do.. do you mean.. by.. by Hipocrite?" AJ asked Lindsey. And then in a more unnervous mannor " I'm seventeen, Going to college next year, grown up" He said to her and then realized it could be different, I'm Seven, Going to first or second grade next year, just a little kid AJ realized that he could stay that way, shaking it off he started off again, " Well I hope your crazy freind is alright" He chuckled " I'm not making any kid jokes, Just telling it how it is. And the funny thing is, I can tell kid jokes, I'm an adult."
    I noticed the girl get swooped up by a flygon " thats something you don't see everyday"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back