• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Ok, I edited and I hope Aaron didn't kill the clone...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Considering her psycho frenzy, my character probably just pissed her off even more (albeit she might be a bit sluggish now).

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    GUH FEIGN YOU'RE SO UNIMAGINATIVE. the gun ONLY HAS THREE SHOTS OKAY. aaron can't reach for the other guys since it would be between the door and himself, too awkward to grab. use your imagination. GIANT POLE IS GREAT!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    GAH, too short of a post sorry, I'll edit or post a longer one after my chores!! BRB!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    well i have to go in like, 5 minutes. That'll give SkyIsUmbreon, Chadlington and Cooker a chance to post.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    The driver seat cop's gun, Aaron grabbing it in the middle? :P

My next post should be more fun :P Will make a sardine out of the probation officer.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I utilized my pokemon! XD

cleaving the head off the mad woman... XD :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    at least give EVERYONE ELSE a chance to post! D8 straight for the kill lolol

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ah well Aaron is less talk more action, you know how it goes... XD

*suave turn around and wink* Or something like that. Though he probably wouldn't care about the defeat, but rather just the ability to do what he has, would give him enough of a high. But yeah I'll wait for the rest to post now.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    Someone is discovering her invisibility =D I only edited a bit for your post Feign, cuz I'm too lazy to go back and describe what your dude was doing :P

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
    Chuck and Kylie are screwed hahah. There is no way their powers are going to do anything to help them and their pokemon aren't that strong either. Yeeeeeep, they. are. screwed.

Hey Skymin, that phone call might be useful soon hehehe.

EDIT: oh forgot... starting tomorrow my posts will be back up to par with my earlier ones.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    Do a lot of you guys live like outside North America? A lot of y'all get on at really strange times to me, but maybe that's just cuz you have unusual schedules, idk, I'm not judging if that's the case xP

EDIT: I just realized South America has like the same time zones 9_9 So more like the Americas in general.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'm in the U.S. so I'm like going to bed in like 10 minutes.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I'm in England! But I log on on random times because I am nocturnal ufufufu

ALSO, I was thinking, and I have NO idea how Kylies power will help her with our deranged probation worker.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Do a lot of you guys live like outside North America? A lot of y'all get on at really strange times to me, but maybe that's just cuz you have unusual schedules, idk, I'm not judging if that's the case xP

EDIT: I just realized South America has like the same time zones 9_9 So more like the Americas in general.
    Me, sweet_dreams and chadlington all live in australia! d:

ALSO, I was thinking, and I have NO idea how Kylies power will help her with our deranged probation worker.
    You have pokemon, right? d:

EDIT: Chadlington's internet is down, if you guys do anything, just bunny him around, ok?

Last edited:
    Back